PDA

View Full Version : speedo

tim_annetts
17-06-03, 09:40 AM
does any one know wat digi dash will fit a mk 1 nova?? :oops:

Dave
17-06-03, 10:02 AM
have a look on www.nova-land.com it's mike oxford's site will find all you need to know on there under the how to guides very good site with tons of info on it

mikeoxford
17-06-03, 11:51 AM
have a look on www.nova-land.com it's mike oxford's site will find all you need to know on there under the how to guides very good site with tons of info on it

:oops: cheers

there is a guide for both mk1 installation and mk2 installation.

im afraid there is only one kind of digidash, and although its possible its a pain in the a$$ in the mk1

Dave
17-06-03, 11:56 AM
it's your fault mike you shouldn't have put together a site with that much good info on it!

mikeoxford
17-06-03, 11:59 AM
it's your fault mike you shouldn't have put together a site with that much good info on it!

:lol:

:oops: stop it now my hat / head size is increasing.

lol there aint much to my site. just a central place for most things. its a useful "resource"

Dave
17-06-03, 12:05 PM
that's why pointing people in that direction is always a good idea they can look through an get info on most things
an i still want that cluster!

mikeoxford
17-06-03, 12:10 PM
that's why pointing people in that direction is always a good idea they can look through an get info on most things
an i still want that cluster!

:lol: shall i post it or you waiting till the next meet? i SO cant believe i forgot that at PV

ALONG WITH MY WALLET :lol: how to get from sanatapod to birmingham, with a 1.6 engine on fuel thirsty carbs, and only :o under quater of a tank left :lol:

Dave
17-06-03, 12:14 PM
had a thought when i got home could have paid you for the cluster then an at least you'd have had some cash!

Nova-Boy
17-06-03, 09:46 PM
is the digi dash out of a Mk1 or Mk2 Astra GTE i cant remember and have never seen one in an astra. :roll:

mikeoxford
17-06-03, 10:12 PM
mk2 astra gte