PDA

View Full Version : Ebay ****

bmw156
15-03-11, 01:17 PM
sorry for the 2nd thread on ebay.

sold an item, went through ebay/paypal all proper.

sent it via DHL. who "attempted" delivery on the 9th, and "he wasnt in". the customer says otherwise.

so i say to him, this is the tracking number, if you phone DHL then they will deliver it or you can collect it.

he comes back saying its my fault, he paid 7 quid for it to be delivered to his home address. so i think ok, this once i will phone DHL and sort it for him. phone them up with in a few minutes i establish that the customer has just phoned and is having it re delivered. great no problem.
i then get a ****ty email from him saying he has just been on the phone for 10 minutes to DHL and its a costing phone number so he now wants 5 pound compensation for the phone call.

im just not replying to him.

any ideas on somthing i could do?

VnoNovaD
15-03-11, 01:20 PM
sorry for the 2nd thread on ebay.

sold an item, went through ebay/paypal all proper.

sent it via DHL. who "attempted" delivery on the 9th, and "he wasnt in". the customer says otherwise.

so i say to him, this is the tracking number, if you phone DHL then they will deliver it or you can collect it.

he comes back saying its my fault, he paid 7 quid for it to be delivered to his home address. so i think ok, this once i will phone DHL and sort it for him. phone them up with in a few minutes i establish that the customer has just phoned and is having it re delivered. great no problem.
i then get a ****ty email from him saying he has just been on the phone for 10 minutes to DHL and its a costing phone number so he now wants 5 pound compensation for the phone call.

im just not replying to him.

any ideas on somthing i could do?

Post him an actual turd.

Make sure hes out so he has to arrange redelivery agian. He'll probly think itll be another phone.
But itll be an actual turd.

Jeff16v
15-03-11, 01:22 PM
His dispute is with dhl not you. He can only raise a paypal claim after a certain time and you will have proof he got it from the tracking system. It will be your descretion whether too give a bit back. Just ignore the ****!

L14MNP
15-03-11, 01:29 PM
Tell him to get ****ed! ebay/PP won't give a fcuk if he has had to make a phone call. All they care about is that he has received the item, and as it is a trackable one you can provide the info should he open a dispute.

He hasn't got a leg to stand on. The cheeky, useless cnut! lol

bmw156
15-03-11, 01:32 PM
thank you people, you have made me laugh about the situation.

he made me so angry.

L14MNP
15-03-11, 01:34 PM
RE: the posted chod - I have often wondered if someone would do that to me when I have had eBay 'disputes'. lol

Cut off the top of the jiffy bag then pour the contents out. DON'T stick your hand in there! lol

VnoNovaD
15-03-11, 01:39 PM
RE: the posted chod - I have often wondered if someone would do that to me when I have had eBay 'disputes'. lol

Cut off the top of the jiffy bag then pour the contents out. DON'T stick your hand in there! lol

An apple (fruity variety) with thirty razorblades semi-inserted is a good blind jiffy bag hand-destroyer.

Not that I condone that kind of behaviour.:wtf:

brainsnova
15-03-11, 01:40 PM
lol that reminds me of road wars when they stopped a car known for drugs and it was clean and had a few blue bags in the boot so they reckoned they threw the stash out the window and retraced their route and found a bag but it had dog **** in it lol

L14MNP
15-03-11, 01:45 PM
50 quid fine for that Brian. lol

Oh yeah, remind never to have owt from your fruit bowl Ben! lol

wwmnw
15-03-11, 01:50 PM
I highly doubt the lad would reimburse you if it was the other way round.

All these threads appearing on loads of sites slagging ebay off, I've had no issues what so ever although I've only ever sold one thing but have bought 13 other things.

mowgli
15-03-11, 02:43 PM
martin, ignore him....he agreed for you to send it std parcel..

brainsnova
15-03-11, 02:57 PM
Just tell him he's a tight ******* wanting the money for the call and for not buying a new iPhone

Jack
15-03-11, 03:05 PM
His dispute is with dhl not you.
Thats your answer. You comissioned DHL to deliver - if they failed to do so, or bullchodded (lol @ chod) him about delivery, thats his issue to take up with them, not you. Just politely direct him to DHL and say you recommend going through their complaints procedure as once you've handed the consignment over to them for delivery it is no longer your responsibilty. Obviously a good seller would chase the courier if an item was lost, but delivery attempts are a bit outside of your control tbh.

.....THEN mail him a poo in a sock. :)

mowgli
15-03-11, 03:09 PM
doesn't dhl have a free or cheap phone no.???? if it cost, its cos his mobile provider screwed him....

i have a simple fix for all this parcel trouble.. i get parcels sent to my workplace... then there is none of this crap about you weren't in etc....i even bring friends stuff to my office & the carrier picks them up..

Jeff16v
15-03-11, 03:15 PM
send him www.saynoto0870.com (http://www.saynoto0870.com) lol

Jack
15-03-11, 03:15 PM
0844 248 number according to their site, so 5p/min from BT landline

bmw156
15-03-11, 03:41 PM
0844 248 number according to their site, so 5p/min from BT landline
yeh thats it.

i have just left him to it. havent heard anything more. i await until he comes on saying the phone isnt working right (when it is).

his name is "eamir", lives in camden, user name is eamir76 - avoid him.

bmw156
15-03-11, 03:42 PM
doesn't dhl have a free or cheap phone no.???? if it cost, its cos his mobile provider screwed him....

i have a simple fix for all this parcel trouble.. i get parcels sent to my workplace... then there is none of this crap about you weren't in etc....i even bring friends stuff to my office & the carrier picks them up..

yeh i get things sent to work all the time and get things picked from work. always fine, never any problems.