PDA

View Full Version : Baby TV

Tim
13-03-11, 07:00 PM
Those of you who have babys/toddlers will know what im talking about.

For the past 11 months i have had to endure this dribble on my telly, my little boy seems to love it, kind of puts him in a trance lol.

i was working the other day and found myself humming the stupid theme music to one of the shows.

Does anyone else know what i mean??

i dont know why i felt i should add this. :wtf:

Hoochie
13-03-11, 07:03 PM
Oh god yeah...........there is 3 years between my 2 kids, and i found for about 7 years constant, i had tweenies, teletubbies and bob the builder tunes permanently attached to my brain...:)

blue_peg_16v
13-03-11, 07:14 PM
yup play house disney is his favorite mickey mouses club house handy manny imagination movers etc its mind numbing

Andy
13-03-11, 07:19 PM
I sing all the songs,say the sayings-the lot.I love being a retard! lol

blue_peg_16v
13-03-11, 07:20 PM
weres that window i need to lick clean lol

Tanya.
14-03-11, 09:33 AM
I can't wait to have an excuse to watch kids programmes...i'm guessing being as he's only a week old i'll have to wait lol

Jeff16v
14-03-11, 10:48 AM
Those of you who have babys/toddlers will know what im talking about.

For the past 11 months i have had to endure this dribble on my telly, my little boy seems to love it, kind of puts him in a trance lol.

i was working the other day and found myself humming the stupid theme music to one of the shows.

Does anyone else know what i mean??

i dont know why i felt i should add this. :wtf:

don't know what you mean, freak!

("sings postman pat special delvery service")

General Lee
14-03-11, 11:07 AM
hahaha, i'm glad i'm not the only one!

It's my birthday gets in my head alot!

Stuart
14-03-11, 11:25 AM
da da da daaaa Zinzgzillas, da da da daaaaaa Zingzillas....

Nope, no idea what you mean :p

Tim
14-03-11, 03:45 PM
Glad im not the only one suffering with this. Lol. Tbh is the best 3quid a month we spend.

mowgli
14-03-11, 04:04 PM
my missus bought the tellytubbies single.... molly, my eldest daughter, threw a right strop when she ran in to find it there was no telly.....

philly
14-03-11, 07:36 PM
Play house Disney is the winner.

My little 1 year old girl loves little einsteins.

She gets worked up when certain programmer are on there.

I must admit I like the handy manny programme as it is genuinely educational!

Yorkie
14-03-11, 08:41 PM
Doesnt matter what you think nothing beats an hour of The Hoobs! Hooble Dooble doo tiddley peeps!

mowgli
14-03-11, 08:43 PM
after a while, you will look back at these days & smile warmly & remember when a postman pat dvd was considered as foreplay.

bbutl86
14-03-11, 09:19 PM
my 2 year old boy is addicted to toy story and toy story 2 all i hear is woody buzz woody buzz woody buzz keeps them in one place for at least 10 minutes

G-nova
14-03-11, 09:28 PM
That rasta mouse cartoon is a bit random like but my little lad loves it and i love saying all the sayings and singing along lol

Pistol Pete
14-03-11, 09:32 PM
lol @ Rasta Mouse!! When i came in from work and my misses said they had been watching this, i told her she needs to go have a lie down. Then i saw it with my own eyes...lol

I am slightly disturbed by in the night garden....ninky nonk train?? WTF?!

G-nova
14-03-11, 09:35 PM
yeah very strange in the night garden like lol and that waybaloo

Pistol Pete
14-03-11, 09:37 PM
Waybaloo...my lad is stopped in his tracks when thats on!!

blue_peg_16v
14-03-11, 09:41 PM
I can't wait to have an excuse to watch kids programmes...i'm guessing being as he's only a week old i'll have to wait lol

nope can do it now class it as research to see what is suitable for him lol

blue_peg_16v
14-03-11, 09:42 PM
Play house Disney is the winner.

My little 1 year old girl loves little einsteins.

She gets worked up when certain programmer are on there.

I must admit I like the handy manny programme as it is genuinely educational!

is it teaching you what your tools are for lol

Tim
14-03-11, 11:17 PM
my little boy will sit and watch for ages then gets bored and decides that he wants to try and get inside the tv, lol. obviously this frustrates him and then decides that hes going to to start hitting the screen, grrrrrr, makes me angry until he looks round at me and smiles.

Why do our childeren have the knack of making us angry and then happy in a split second?