PDA

View Full Version : ebay jokers

General Baxter
13-03-11, 11:19 AM
yep another thread,

im just waiting for me listing refund, then ill be shutting my selling account down

sent him several emails since end finally got one back this morn
hi, sorry but i alredy buy car from someone
- blidanasreddine

nar its ok, it dont matter that it cost me £40 to do, and ebay will sure take the buyers side like they allways do, i cant even leave a negative feedback

i think the problem here is and yes ill say it
nasreddine kara i cant even say his ****ing name :roll:

davidfox280585
13-03-11, 11:23 AM
unlucky dude im fed up of the ebay selling **** its a joke,buyers like that should be instantly banned

General Baxter
13-03-11, 11:29 AM
he has several bad feedback but positive

Southie
13-03-11, 11:32 AM
I've never sold anything on ebay in the last 8 years of having an account.

Andy
13-03-11, 11:33 AM
See thats a fukkin sham is that,100% but loads of bad ones,whats the fukkin point?! it is fukkin ghay that you cant neg buyers,after ive shifted my latest tat on there im calling it a day with the selling as its more hassle than its worth these days.
I love it everytime they ask me to complete questionnaires and give any further comments,i just launch into a tirade of abuse against them lol
I wonder if they bother to take any of it in?

Alex J
13-03-11, 11:38 AM
just sold the combo van on the bay, the bloke got a train down with the readys, said "sound" and drove it away, first thing that i ever sold on ebay that i aint been messed about withlol

daleNOVAbrennan
13-03-11, 11:41 AM
whats his ebay username? so he can be avoided

Jack
13-03-11, 11:53 AM
Is that for your BMW?

Surprised, much? lol

Mark
13-03-11, 11:59 AM
whats his ebay username? so he can be avoided

blidanasreddine

:p

bazil
13-03-11, 12:02 PM
i noitice a few folk need instant payment when you buy something, maybe that the best way now?

Bubba
13-03-11, 12:04 PM
you need a verified account for that.

novalew
13-03-11, 01:25 PM
and thats only for buy it now i believe, all this and then they have the cheek to bum you with charges!! i reckon Halfords are behind Ebay

General Baxter
13-03-11, 01:28 PM
Is that for your BMW?

Surprised, much? lol

doubt that jack, the lad who won that, LAST year,
said he went to see some DOUBLE the price of mine and there were ready for the scrap yard, mine was one of the best he seen, and it went to a british person :thumb:

honie5
14-03-11, 08:46 PM
Selling things on eBay is poop nowa days I can't stand it if I sell anything worth abit of money ill be putting on the listing that a deposit needs to be left within an hour of end so it covers my back seems to be only way now!

Hoochie
14-03-11, 09:10 PM
Something i didn't know had changed is that paypal won't release the money to the seller until the buyer has left feedback:wtf:
I mean it's not compulsary to leave feedback so i found this a bit strange...

L14MNP
15-03-11, 12:10 PM
It still has it's uses for selling. They bend us over, so i reply in kind. :thumb:

VnoNovaD
15-03-11, 12:18 PM
Something i didn't know had changed is that paypal won't release the money to the seller until the buyer has left feedback:wtf:
I mean it's not compulsary to leave feedback so i found this a bit strange...

Is that seriously true???

L14MNP
15-03-11, 12:34 PM
Nope. I have sold loads recently ( last couple of months) and that has never been the case. This reminds me, I need to leave some FB. lol

HP?

bmw156
15-03-11, 12:36 PM

yes thats true on some things kelly has sold, never had it for me though.

and i just sold 5 things this morning, and many other over the last few days and still have a couple of things listed. all things people want, no junk.

a few were ended early as they sold "outside" ebay after someone messaged me, 5 finished all with bids. and i have a couple left.

i have never been messed about where the buyer is being a ****,
today i had a buyer email me, asking where his iphone was. turns out DHL had "tried" to deliver it and its been sitting in the depot for 7 days doing not alot. so DHL are at fault.

baxter, that does sound poo.

Hoochie
15-03-11, 01:02 PM
Yes....Sturge bought some wheels from someone last week, but as it is a distance away they are being picked up by someone else.
They were paid for by paypal and the guy text Sturge over the weekend to ask could he leave feedback(positive) so that paypal would release the funds to him.

We thought this was dodgy so looked into it....and yes it was confirmed by Paypal that they can indeed withold funds until feedback is left.

It really does not make sense to me at all as you can only leave positive feedback and we havn't got the wheels...:confused:

brainsnova
15-03-11, 01:09 PM
Paypal keep the monies if it's a electronic device as that happened when my mate sold an Mpc mixer thing.

VnoNovaD
15-03-11, 01:11 PM
^ Cheers for the replies there.

Ive got some tat up atm, then thats it. Im done with Ebay selling.
They make it very hard to be an honest seller and easy to get on the rob if youre a buyer....

I feel sorry for people trying to make a living out of it tbh.

Jack
15-03-11, 03:11 PM
Thats rediculous. So what happens if a seller says "will not post items until funds received?" lol

Sure you could leave feedback about the transaction, but thats no good if the seller is peddling broken potatoes. Actually, it does make me wonder how many people leave feedback like "great item recommended A++++++++++++++" etc when all thats happened is the item has plopped through their letterbox. Oh noes, it seems the 400bhp electric turbo you bought is actually a box with a brown mr whippy in it, but too late you've left feedback

mowgli
15-03-11, 03:35 PM
i only reply based on what turns up, i don't get all oprah on the response, but i prefer to ask the questions before i bid...

Hoochie
15-03-11, 03:38 PM
Thats rediculous. So what happens if a seller says "will not post items until funds received?" lol

Sure you could leave feedback about the transaction, but thats no good if the seller is peddling broken potatoes. Actually, it does make me wonder how many people leave feedback like "great item recommended A++++++++++++++" etc when all thats happened is the item has plopped through their letterbox. Oh noes, it seems the 400bhp electric turbo you bought is actually a box with a brown mr whippy in it, but too late you've left feedback

This is what i was concerned about...i mean what if these wheels are donald ducked??
There was a thing on Sturges paypal to click if he was happy with goods etc...i told him not to click it incase the items were "not as described" and that would mean he couldn't open a dispute with paypal.
So he ended up just leaving feedback to release the guys money....goes back to the big thing that you can't leave neg feedback to sellers which is bang out of order imo..

bmw156
15-03-11, 03:45 PM
This is what i was concerned about...i mean what if these wheels are donald ducked??
There was a thing on Sturges paypal to click if he was happy with goods etc...i told him not to click it incase the items were "not as described" and that would mean he couldn't open a dispute with paypal.
So he ended up just leaving feedback to release the guys money....goes back to the big thing that you can't leave neg feedback to sellers which is bang out of order imo..

i think you mean buyers. the seller cant leave neg feedback. so baxter cant leave neg feedback to knob jockey who fooked him over.

its still very stupid. and like baxter mentions, he has loads of crap feedback. just all positive because you cant touch them so to speak...

Jack
15-03-11, 04:31 PM
I think the whole point of the seller not leaving neg is because if there's a problem, they're forced to take it up through the ebay complaint process. But so long as the transaction completes, the seller should be happy; although this doesn't account for buyers being complete fukkwits as is so often the case lol

If the transaction didn't complete, e.g. buyer didn't send funds or whatever then you just strike the auction as NPB and relist - iirc ebay (used to) waive the EOA and relisting fees for that..? No feedback would be left as no transaction has completed.

Thats the way I figure they see it. Not saying I agree with it mind you.

Can sellers leave neutral feedback?

Hoochie
15-03-11, 04:42 PM
i think you mean buyers.
I have a feedback waiting to do...this is what i get.....

"Sorry, you can't leave negative or neutral Feedback for this Seller until 7 days after purchase. In the mean time, please Contact the seller to try to work things out."

This was what i meant by it ...:)

BTW i don't want to leave negative or neutral...but it will only allow me to leave positive at this time....:roll:

General Baxter
21-03-11, 09:57 PM
got my fees back

mowgli
21-03-11, 09:59 PM
why is it that i keep putting bids in on wheel nuts, then someone trys to sell me a breaking car?

brainsnova
21-03-11, 10:10 PM
got my fees back

Thank **** :d

General Baxter
21-03-11, 10:14 PM
well £1 less lol

wwmnw
21-03-11, 11:35 PM
As much as I hate ebay I do find it useful. Although I think I'll limit what I sell on there incase I do get royally screwed over, most parts I sell are just car parts anyway and obviously have free forums for that.