PDA

View Full Version : crash at santa pod!!

TUBZGSXR
16-06-03, 11:47 AM
Did anyone see this happen? i was leavin at about 3:20ish an got just past the gates an the traffic slowed right up, turns out sumone stacked there nova in to a land rover! it was a nice heavyly kitted one as well, looked like cosworth blue paint, gold 17inc speedlines, kinddom frontbumper, bonnet vent, skirts etc... as i drove round it he had his head in his hands, looked totally distraught, felt gutted for him, must have spent a fair amount on it...... :(

Dave
16-06-03, 11:51 AM
didn't see that cos i'd already gone!
when i left about 2-30ish there was a black corsa in podington with the bumper hanging off don't know what happened
an what happened in the burn-out arena with the red nova?

simplesimon
16-06-03, 11:54 AM
tubs I know how it feels check my car out in the feautres then look at my car now

http://www.smscworld.co.uk/MyNova.jpg

:( So gutted.

Need that front facia bought the wing but cannot find anyone who sells the front facia I need all your help guys, crashed Sat and I'm still mourning :(

Dicko
16-06-03, 12:06 PM
i saw that yea, was stuck in the Q for over 30mins, how the hell did he manage that seen as it was a 30 zone? either wasnt looking of was racing surely

Jim
16-06-03, 12:37 PM
Me and Breeny passed it. First thoughts were he was not looking where he was going and went into the other car. I thought for a moment he might have been hit from behind and sandwiched, but I didn't see any rear end damage :|

Jim

Dicko
16-06-03, 12:38 PM
nope just a direct hit the the front as it was damaged all the way across the front end, not at an angle or anything

RobHardyUK
16-06-03, 01:50 PM
i reckon he was just driving up the 4x4s arse.

Ben (lurk75)
16-06-03, 02:23 PM
yes i saw the car, just being an idiot and going far too fast by the looks of it, was far too much damage to have just rolled into it.

There were so many idiots in the queue to get it and out.

techie
16-06-03, 06:59 PM
There were so many idiots in the queue to get it and out.

This is why I left at 6.30

burgo
16-06-03, 10:47 PM
yeah i saw that and i kno i shouldnt but i couldnt help but laugh as we drove past i bet he will b abit more careful wen he sorts it out

Snowface
16-06-03, 10:48 PM
Yeah i left at 3pm and i saw that nova. It was a mettalic blue one. The front was mashed in quite bad, i think it happened like 1 min before cause the driver was comforting his Gf who looked a bit shaken, & we were only held up for a min or so.

Did look like he went up the back of some1, no sign of other vehicle though.

Ben (lurk75)
16-06-03, 11:10 PM
i think the land rover had something to do with it

crazylaydee
16-06-03, 11:23 PM
I see that the bloke looked gutted :cry:
A few people decided they would race and over take on that road :?:
I must admit i did have a play with a vx220 on my way home :D

Anyways it was a great day :)

lewisbinney
17-06-03, 11:37 PM
yer saw it as i left at 3pm think he hit the back of the land rover an't sure

nova---chris
18-06-03, 12:29 AM
as i was leaving i saw a nova parked up on left hand side.
someone kneeling with head in hands. but failed to see the front of the car.!

But that must have been it!!

Ben (lurk75)
18-06-03, 12:33 AM
lol i wonder is its someone who uses the site? would be funny hiom reading this thinking, i cant post up now they have all slatted me!

If it was you please post and tell us what happened and put all us nosey bastards out our misery!

elsey197
18-06-03, 01:12 AM
yeah ia saw it too, looked like it hit hard, didn't see any damage to the land rover though. i am sure i saw that nova for sale on auto trader a few weeks ago. i bet he is gutted if he has just bought it and done that :!:

techie
18-06-03, 08:11 AM
All I see when I left was the back of Brett W's awesome Nova. I tried to keep up but for some reason he seemed to have a bit more poke then me...lol.

Having said that with standard suspension I wasnt ducking and diving avoiding pot holes :)

Jim
18-06-03, 02:09 PM
lol i wonder is its someone who uses the site? would be funny hiom reading this thinking, i cant post up now they have all slatted me!

If it was you please post and tell us what happened and put all us nosey bastards out our misery!

It was quite an indivual looking nova if i remember rightly. Was it the one with the Kingdom kit? Bad boy bonnet with Nissan Gti-R bonnet bulge? Must be on the net somewhere?

Jim

Ben (lurk75)
18-06-03, 02:31 PM
Sounds like the one.