PDA

View Full Version : My new Toy

Nova-Boy
16-06-03, 11:42 AM
Haven't been on for a while due to my new toy. I have bought a TZR 125 R from my insurance money from my wrist. :lol:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1153

By the way you can change my name now cos the wrist is better now (kinda. Still hurts a bit)

wisewood
16-06-03, 02:32 PM
will sort it later, bit busy atm. :D

glad to see you back with us...

only a 125 though, tut tut :lol:

Dave
16-06-03, 02:41 PM
wondered where you had gone off to,
should have gone for a kawasaki kr1s a 125 but really goes when the exhaust is de-restricted!
have you done anymore about the racin or not?

RobHardyUK
16-06-03, 03:15 PM
nivre bike mate, years ago, bit dif i kno i used to do trials when little. had a yamaha ty80, then a beta techno. :D dont do it no mroe tho

Freak
16-06-03, 03:26 PM
zx6r ninja on its way here.
8)

Dave
16-06-03, 03:33 PM
i want a gsxr600 done my full licence but not allowed one yet too irresponsible or somethin

Nova-Boy
16-06-03, 09:17 PM
wondered where you had gone off to,
should have gone for a kawasaki kr1s a 125 but really goes when the exhaust is de-restricted!
have you done anymore about the racing or not?

Kr1s is a twin cylinder 250.
and i am not going to be racing as much but still keeping it real. Be back out end of July when my bike is fixed.

only a 125 though, tut tut

I'm only 17 so cant have bigger but it still pulls 100mph.

dave.gsi
16-06-03, 11:20 PM
cough #gaylord bikers# cough

:lol: :lol:

Nova-Boy
17-06-03, 09:39 PM
cough #gaylord bikers# cough

:lol: :lol:

Gaylord eh? Oh i forgot that gaylords race round at 170mph with their knees on the floor.

So to be a cool dude like you we best just cruise round up and down the main street in a Nova eh? :roll:

Oh and my name tag thingy hasn't changed yet! Better make it Gaylord Biker. :lol:

dave.gsi
18-06-03, 10:34 AM
So to be a cool dude like you we best just cruise round up and down the main street in a Nova eh?

u suggesting it would be cooler to.....
race round at 170mph

nice one :lol:

Stuart
18-06-03, 10:46 AM
well there is something iffy about bikers, i mean leathers ;) kinky bastids

RobHardyUK
18-06-03, 11:53 AM
So to be a cool dude like you we best just cruise round up and down the main street in a Nova eh?

race round at 170mph

yeah racing round at 170mph would be cooler, cos there will be more wind.

Dave
18-06-03, 12:15 PM

race round at 170mph

Dave
18-06-03, 12:16 PM
race round at 170mph

the 170 is done on a track not on the road if that's what you're implying

dave.gsi
18-06-03, 03:21 PM
the majority of bikers i see out on the road are all fuck-wit no hopers, they come steaming up your ass at ridiculus speeds diving in and out of traffic, no wonder most end up in hospital.

wankers

Nova-Boy
18-06-03, 05:33 PM
the majority of bikers i see out on the road are all fcuk-wit no hopers, they come steaming up your ass at ridiculus speeds diving in and out of traffic, no wonder most end up in hospital.

wankers

You cant put every biker in the same pigeon hole cos of the "Majority".

If others did that they would call young nova owners wankers cos most of the people i see in my town with novas just go flying up and down the main street making noise, speeding and doing wheels spins and handbrake turns on the local car park.

That, in your own thinking makes nova drivers wankers?? :roll:

dave.gsi
19-06-03, 12:54 AM
yeh most nova drivers are wankers, round here anyway. they race round tescos like they drive cosworths and theyre more interested in beating the shit out of you than talking cars lol.

obv exceptions arrise as this board proves, however the only exceptions i see with motorbikes is the people who ride normal bikes. any1 with a superbike seems to think there invinsible. out of interest how did you crash your bike lol?

on a separate note (which is similar lol) did you see the new record has been set for the fastest person in the uk done for speeding at wait for it 157mph lol and his mate (racing) behind 148mph...........................oh and guess what they were riding superbikes. hope big mike doesn't find them in the showers lmao :lol:

Nova-Boy
19-06-03, 02:03 PM
I didn't crash mine i got knocked off racing at Angelsey.

I totally dissagree with going that fast on the road cos if you crash you are likely to die. I Race on the track in controlled conditions and has wrapped it a few times and just walked away. If i had done any of them on the road i wouldn't be here today.