PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing to clean/damage your car

breadstraw
03-03-11, 12:23 PM
Am just wondering what's the most annoying thing anybody has covered your car in?
As every car on my road got covered with eggs the other night and took me ages to get off -_-
I've also woke up to find my car has been tied up to another car with rope before but that one made me laugh :')

Sonny Jim
03-03-11, 12:56 PM
erm iv had eggs thrown which have taken paint off!! slices of dairylee cheese plastered all over that took the pis s to get off and mustard and sauce on windscreen wipers haha was laughing at the time though

breadstraw
03-03-11, 01:04 PM
Bet that smelt lovely ;)
I've opened my bonnet to find a burger stuck to my engine block as well haha!

Balley
03-03-11, 01:05 PM
Brake Fluid is a good one!

Jack
03-03-11, 01:10 PM
Bird sh!t, the ones in Dorchester must eat concrete

Balley
03-03-11, 01:13 PM
Bird Sh!t with berrys!! lol

RossRog
03-03-11, 01:14 PM
when i was away for a week a bird had left its mark on my old saxo... took the paint right off! back bear metal

L33 LEG
03-03-11, 02:11 PM
Paint stripper on my old saxo years ago didnt do the paintwork any good :wtf:

Hoochie
03-03-11, 02:52 PM
Bird cr@p is a nightmare, and my delightful son took pleasure in smearing dairylea all over my windscreen last summer, was a tw@t to get off!!

Andy
03-03-11, 03:14 PM
Am just wondering what's the most annoying thing anybody has covered your car in?
As every car on my road got covered with eggs the other night and took me ages to get off -_-
I've also woke up to find my car has been tied up to another car with rope before but that one made me laugh :')
any jonny and gaz pissed up pranks again gen???

davidfox280585
03-03-11, 04:52 PM
we attacked a mates car which chicken,we filled his air vents put it inside his fusebox,ashtrays,glovebox and even inside his airbox ive never laughed as hard while we was doing it

murph-gsi
03-03-11, 05:19 PM
Flour with normal lucozade thrown over it is really hard to get. It sets pure hard!!

AndyGTE95
03-03-11, 06:14 PM
i think nitromors is a tough one to get off as well lol

swedge
03-03-11, 07:13 PM
when i was a kiddywinkle we used to put those chocloate mice on cars on a hot day as they would melt and run down the car haha

breadstraw
03-03-11, 09:18 PM
Haha some of the things that've came up in this have made me laugh so much :)
I'm loving the chicken one the best though

16v Nova Kev
03-03-11, 09:21 PM
i left a dead rat in a car muhaha

1chiz
03-03-11, 11:20 PM
When i was at college i came back to my car to find my mates had covered my whole car in dandelion heads, random i know, some came off easily but they has stuck them in every crack and it took ages to clean, no damage but i had to put up with my mates pissing themselves whilst i cleaned it. Who needs enemies eh?

Worst ive seen is a can of paramose (paint stripper, watery version of nitromose) poured from back to front over a rolls royce and left upturned on the bonnet, better than coming back to find it nicked, happened to me at uni and i searched the whole campus twice thinking i must have parked in a different spot that day, when i realised the unfortunate truth and rang the cops they said they knew as it had been reported dumped at lunchtime, a heads up would have been nice. Worst still it was a nova, mint 1.4sr non injection J129GRG in black that my mum had before me only had 35k on the clock and she drives like miss daisy so was totally unmolestered, with brand new alloys and tyres! :cry:

total_vauxhall
11-03-11, 09:49 AM
black bird **** , its worse than paint stripper lol. im sure they target my car i polish it and about 2 hours later its coverd again.

mowgli
11-03-11, 10:19 AM
horse muck removes paint....
pidgeons that have eaten loads of oilseed rape leave terrible green stains on white paintwork.. a farmer i know had a small pickup that he left in the grain store & it looked like a dice.

my fave do a car over one is cheese spread on exhaust manifolds