PDA

View Full Version : lights

paul123
14-06-03, 11:18 PM
i was thinking of buying lights for the ground if i do buy them will the police poll me over if i have them on
thanks

DazK
14-06-03, 11:54 PM
:x neons are sh1te that give nova drivers the bad name

DONT
DO
IT
FOR
GOD
SAKE

TACKY!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Gazza14SR
15-06-03, 01:12 AM
they're suppose to be legal if your car is stationary (so for shows basically)
I got pulled and fined for my washer jet neons so the under car neon kit will be too i guess.

Afew of my mates have under car neons kit and it dont look tacky at all, to be honest if i could afford'm i would defonately have them.

RobHardyUK
15-06-03, 04:52 AM
i dnt like em on cars like novas, u see em on cars like on fast and furious, they look the don. they r legal only i private land i believe? I aint actually sure.

epo
15-06-03, 08:01 AM
deffo illegal my mate got nicked in his stillo and fined 4 drivin with em on

?Marty?
15-06-03, 03:14 PM
Depends on the colours and where they are.

BC
15-06-03, 03:21 PM
there illigal to have on wilst on public roads

but only if you get court

pickle
15-06-03, 05:03 PM
yeah the lights are illegal, especially if they are blue cos only the police fire service and ambulance are allowed blue lights, but fuck the knobbers, get em if u want em just fit a switch and if u see the little batty boys give your switch a li'l flick and the wont know any difference. if they stop u, bum up to them and say u didn't know u had them switched on and that they are for show's and shit. but make sure your car is lowered coz there is a R5 round here with em and it is about a foot in the air and looks gay!