PDA

View Full Version : karrang radio

General Baxter
24-02-11, 06:51 PM
anyone have it on today about 11am, epic song lol

i was just getting on the a14 towards kettering, i nearly wet my self lol

Saloony
24-02-11, 09:11 PM
Cant get it down here not even on dab. Kerrang has gone really comercial so dont wanna listen lol

wwmnw
24-02-11, 09:15 PM
Cant get it down here not even on dab. Kerrang has gone really comercial so dont wanna listen lol

I used to love Kerrang TV when I was about 13/14 then a couple of years later it started playing all the emo crap and kiddie stuff, so I found scuzz, then it did the same thing :cry:

blueosis1
24-02-11, 09:58 PM
was it the amish song ?
think it was weird al yankovic.

Lewis.
24-02-11, 10:03 PM
cant get kerrang over here :cry: only on freeview

was it the amish song ?

weird al is a legend lol

amish paradise is fooking great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVVc_aMDzP0

General Baxter
24-02-11, 10:17 PM
was it the amish song ?

yep :thumb:lol

burgo
24-02-11, 10:20 PM
anyone have it on today about 11am, epic song lol

i was just getting on the a14 towards kettering, i nearly wet my self lolgood job it didnt come on at kettering then lol

Saloony
24-02-11, 11:32 PM
I used to love Kerrang TV when I was about 13/14 then a couple of years later it started playing all the emo crap and kiddie stuff, so I found scuzz, then it did the same thing :cry:

Aye.. think, is it rock sound tv the one to be now?? I blame Green Day and My chemical romance.

Tanya.
25-02-11, 09:22 AM
I used to love Kerrang radio and music channel...but like all the other channels it's become utter poop with all the mainstream commercial rubbish.

Saying that I do like some Greenday, Slipknot, MCR etc lol

NOVA_LEE
25-02-11, 09:44 AM
i get some funny looks with my music taste an driving a nova, pulling up to a set of light with abit of slipknot bluuuring out if not some pink floyd. can see the older generation looking at me like hmmmm haha

Mazz
25-02-11, 09:47 AM
....is crap

General Baxter
25-02-11, 12:36 PM
it better then having radio 1 on lol

Saloony
25-02-11, 03:18 PM
It is... if i havent got dab in the car i turn on MW and listen to Absolute Radio 1215. Good station that.

General Baxter
25-02-11, 04:28 PM
classic is better then radio 1

mowgli
25-02-11, 05:47 PM
weird al is a mystery to me.... the man has a talent and musical skills, yet his topics are just too soft..... if i had a talent in parody song writing, i would not be doing food & amish etc..... i'd be really having a pop at things.. but then again, he's been doing it for decades....so the yanks must buy it.

Adam
25-02-11, 06:36 PM
Kerrang radio and tv is utter sh**e

Jackroadkill
26-02-11, 01:47 PM
The magazine used to have some real journalism in it, but now it's just adverts for skateboards and hair products. Rock music has become a disposable fashion statement, for the most part, which is a shame, considering it used to be the last great freedom.

scott.parker
26-02-11, 02:20 PM
It is... if i havent got dab in the car i turn on MW and listen to Absolute Radio 1215. Good station that.

Spot on, i listen to kerrang in my Astra as all other stations have lots the plot and play pop tripe or gansta wannabe rap! lol

And in the mk1 nova the only station i can get is Absoulute! it's only got MW LW lol

Tanya.
26-02-11, 02:31 PM
Spot on, i listen to kerrang in my Astra as all other stations have lots the plot and play pop tripe or gansta wannabe rap! lol

And in the mk1 nova the only station i can get is Absoulute! it's only got MW LW lol

Kerrang can be just as bad...they had Lady Gaga playing a few months back :tard:

scott.parker
26-02-11, 04:16 PM
Kerrang can be just as bad...they had Lady Gaga playing a few months back :tard:

Ermm might been there no/yes advert as i seriously doubt they would, we have it on most days at work too.

Scott

General Baxter
26-02-11, 06:44 PM
Kerrang radio and tv is utter sh**e

here you go adam just for you lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1crEnAM4g&feature=related

Tanya.
26-02-11, 08:25 PM
Ermm might been there no/yes advert as i seriously doubt they would, we have it on most days at work too.

Scott

Not entirely sure what it was, I just remember Lady Gaga, being confused as to why it was playing and switching it off.

Adam
26-02-11, 08:37 PM
here you go adam just for you lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1crEnAM4g&feature=related
:cool: