PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like This could Be My Last Post On PNG

steveboyslim
23-02-11, 09:08 PM
looks like I am going to be banned from PNG, so this could be my last post.
lets see what happens.

Steve

Cle
23-02-11, 09:09 PM
wow

General Baxter
23-02-11, 09:10 PM
looser lol

John
23-02-11, 09:14 PM
looks like I am going to be banned from PNG, so this could be my last post.
lets see what happens.

Steve

Why?

Novasport
23-02-11, 09:14 PM
Misread, thought it said bummed lol
Thats usual round here

draper
23-02-11, 09:17 PM
you will be now lol

suicide threads scream ASW

Nova_Tek
23-02-11, 09:17 PM
Banned or perma banned?

draper
23-02-11, 09:18 PM
im guessing its a trader issue ?

mowgli
23-02-11, 09:19 PM
before you go, please explain why you put your name at the end of each post, even though it is in your user name....

shed-on-wheels
23-02-11, 09:22 PM
Why?

im not sure he will be able to answer that dude lol

Graeme
23-02-11, 09:22 PM
Probably for nothing, one of the most helpful and honest people I have ever dealt with on Vaux forums, I'll come and find you on Mig if I need anything Steve

John
23-02-11, 09:23 PM
im not sure he will be able to answer that dude lol

Again why? he's not banned yet?

draper
23-02-11, 09:24 PM
IBTL

couldnt be bothered to find a lol pic to match

Andy
23-02-11, 09:25 PM
IBTL

couldnt be bothered to find a lol pic to match
for the both of us lol

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ67cUe6e2F2x9uxOIQppPQiMEo8Yo-zvPYkOX0uw7I-uVHzqlxFw

Graeme
23-02-11, 09:27 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20Pictures/842f533b.jpg

Hoochie
23-02-11, 09:27 PM
Misread, thought it said bummed lol
Thats usual round here

LMFAO......lol:d

Novasport
23-02-11, 09:34 PM
http://pictures.funnyforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IN-BEFORE-THE-LOCK-2.jpg

Andy_L
23-02-11, 09:34 PM
So he's not banned yet.

What an Attention Seeker.

All those presses on F5 wasted.......

mowgli
23-02-11, 09:36 PM
http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/boat1.jpeg
ibtl

Count Vaux Alot
23-02-11, 09:52 PM
I B T L lol

John
23-02-11, 09:53 PM
http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/boat1.jpeg

brilliant! lol

Andy_L
23-02-11, 09:53 PM
I fail I've had to look up IBTL.

Getting old now......

Pistol Pete
23-02-11, 09:54 PM
I dont know why either. Have noticed in a few of his posts that he seems to think his posts are being deleted????

Fook knows.....

Dan
23-02-11, 09:55 PM
lol lol lol nothing like a suicide post before i had replied to his last PM, kinda makes my life easier.

Still, nothing like abit of public humour as it has been made such.......

We have a simple basic traders rule, we have traders, it is our responsibility to ensure equality is adhered to and to at least try and protect those that have followed the rules.

people that p*ss in the wind will ultimatley get whats coming. This 'ban' was actually a warning that if he continued to post as he was it would come to such as he had been warned.

He could of just called me an idiot and got on with life heeding the warning......Luckily for me a suicide post just shows the mentality of some people. Kind of makes my decision alot easier.

I know he's a good guy, done alot of people good, i cant deny that. But that doesnt give him god like status, he's just the same as anyone else and has to follow the same rules. If he thinks he is above them and makes posts like this because of a warning then thats his decision, not ours.

simples :)

Derick-Sport
23-02-11, 09:58 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s276/Blesskendall16/Permaban.gif

Lee
23-02-11, 10:01 PM
Thanks for your post Steve.

You were actually PMmed by Dan to let you know that if you continue to advertise on the forum without paying for a traders account, after being asked countless times before about it, that you may well receive a ban.

Was this post an attempt to generate sympathy or to rally an uprising of some sort because you believe you are special??

We have many people who pay for the privilege of trading on the club site. Regardless of how highly regarded you may be in the vauxhall community, it doesn't mean you can just flout our rules.

I hope this clarifies things for you???

EDIT Dammit, too slow lol

Andy_L
23-02-11, 10:01 PM
You bunch of Hitlers!

MK999
23-02-11, 10:04 PM
EDIT Dammit, too slow lol

And Dans post was longer. I'd blame the dongle and change the subjectlol

Pistol Pete
23-02-11, 10:05 PM
Pass the popcorn...

Lee
23-02-11, 10:05 PM
I hate my dongle :(

Andy_L
23-02-11, 10:06 PM

Insert school boy giggle where appropriate.......

MK999
23-02-11, 10:15 PM
It's because it's tiny, can't keep up with the kind of speed and (band)width that Dan, or anyone else here for that matter can do. lol

Andy
23-02-11, 10:16 PM
pic unrelated

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5ys1nEc1z71P967mfIBuHii1f_e79u kVF9zemNuM0wob-EWhh

Spudly
23-02-11, 10:16 PM

Ooh should i add this to my collection of funnies in my sig lol

burgo
23-02-11, 10:17 PM
im quite happy with my dongle

Dan
23-02-11, 10:19 PM
i heard when you cut your hair it was gong to be done the same length, but when i seen you hadnt shaved your head i knew it was a lie

Lee
23-02-11, 10:22 PM
i heard when you cut your hair it was gong to be done the same length, but when i seen you hadnt shaved your head i knew it was a lie

Well at the end of the day, we can't both go for the same method

MK999
23-02-11, 10:25 PM
Well at the end of the day, we can't both go for the same method

Dans is only shaved because he doesn't have any hai... oh :eek:

Lynsey
23-02-11, 10:30 PM
It's because it's tiny, can't keep up with the kind of speed and (band)width that Dan, or anyone else here for that matter can do. lol

No one can keep up with Dan, not matter what size dongle they may have!

Any more semi nude pics Dan? :Drool:

MK999
23-02-11, 10:31 PM
Make 99% of the forum feel inadequate why don't you :( lol

Dan
23-02-11, 10:32 PM
i just shave mine to trick people lol

you know the situation, couple of gals come along, ahhhh bless he's got a tiddler give him a cuddle, i act all shy and end up with a handful of tit, WIN ;)

MK999
23-02-11, 10:33 PM

you know the situation, couple of gals come along, ahhhh bless he's got a tiddler give him a cuddle, i act all shy and end up with a handful of tit, WIN ;)

This has never happened to me, it must show even in loose jeans lol

Dan
23-02-11, 10:35 PM
tight pants is the answer, took me years to master lol lol

As regards pics lynz, i have endured the camera again, same midrift but gains in the right area's for a change, nothing major though as the getting anything back takes 10 times as long as dropping the weight lol

MK999
23-02-11, 10:36 PM
tight pants is the answer, took me years to master lol lol

This attracts more 'Lee's though

Lee
23-02-11, 10:36 PM

Do me a favour! If you were thrown into a big sack of tits, you'd come up sucking your own thumb! lol

Lee
23-02-11, 10:38 PM
This attracts more 'Lee's though

They are the best kind ;)

Dan
23-02-11, 10:39 PM
well obviously, but whilst my head was out of the bag it wouldnt be my face i was wrapping them around ;)

Lynsey
23-02-11, 10:39 PM
Mmmmm... Leeees. :Drool:

MK999
23-02-11, 10:40 PM
They are the best kind ;)

I did lol the other day when I was looking for trax pics for something, and came across one of you at combe with a huge grin and a box of jelly willies lol

Lee
23-02-11, 10:49 PM
Lynz gave me the jelly willies :) They were very very tasty.

I seem to recall at the time mentioning how much I liked cock.........

Sometimes I do myself no favours at all!

well obviously, but whilst my head was out of the bag it wouldnt be my face i was wrapping them around ;)

lol, how did we get to an image of you sat in a bag whilst sucking your thumb, and doing rude things to a load of disembodied breasticles???

MK999
23-02-11, 10:50 PM
Lynz gave me the jelly willies :) They were very very tasty.

I seem to recall at the time mentioning how much I liked cock.........

Multiple, multiple times. Almost like a day of freedom to express your true feelings in such a way that the meaning of what you're saying is disguised.

Lee
23-02-11, 10:54 PM
Multiple, multiple times. Almost like a day of freedom to express your true feelings in such a way that the meaning of what you're saying is disguised.

Be afraid at Billing. Be very very afraid

MK999
23-02-11, 10:56 PM
Be afraid at Billing. Be very very afraid

If I make it :( Properly **** year this year, I need to find about 2.5k over summer or I am financially fcuked, rather than unwillingly fcuked in the back of a vito.

Jack
23-02-11, 11:03 PM
Well this is certainly a thread of win. Suicide note to Dan doing things to breasts and Lee getting jiggy with MK at billing. :cool:

wwmnw
23-02-11, 11:10 PM
Well this is certainly a thread of win. Suicide note to Dan doing things to breasts and Lee getting jiggy with MK at billing. :cool:

And to what I'm going to do to you at [insert show name here I may one day attend]

Which reminds me, a mod used to rep me telling me he what he intended to do to me at a show, which included tying me up and doing rude things :eek: :cry: lol :)

Hobbit
23-02-11, 11:42 PM
Which reminds me, a mod used to rep me telling me he what he intended to do to me at a show, which included tying me up and doing rude things :eek: :cry: lol :)

Spud? Bloody batty man.

wwmnw
24-02-11, 12:13 AM
Spud? Bloody batty man.
How did you guess? lol;)

Edit: Lmfao at the rep said mod gave me.

Paul
24-02-11, 12:18 AM
To be fair, its not usually steve that advertises, people get asked about where to get rebuild bits and get pointed to him. He then comes on and says he can supply all the bits and to e-mail him. He never actually advertised on here, not for new bits anyway, old engines etc, yes but not new bits. If someone asks i will still direct people to him on VS or MIG.

wwmnw
24-02-11, 12:19 AM
I would agree with you but I fear I could probably be wrong lol

Danny s-p
24-02-11, 12:22 AM
To be fair, its not usually steve that advertises, people get asked about where to get rebuild bits and get pointed to him. He then comes on and says he can supply all the bits and to e-mail him. He never actually advertised on here, not for new bits anyway, old engines etc, yes but not new bits. If someone asks i will still direct people to him on VS or MIG.i have all so seen plenty of this happen hope he not getting band as i have met him twice. and he really dose no his stuff and is very happy to help you out weather he selling you parts or not

Dan
24-02-11, 08:07 AM
To be fair, its not usually steve that advertises, people get asked about where to get rebuild bits and get pointed to him. He then comes on and says he can supply all the bits and to e-mail him. He never actually advertised on here, not for new bits anyway, old engines etc, yes but not new bits. If someone asks i will still direct people to him on VS or MIG.

As much as i respect your comments paul, that falls foul of a few things, to offer new parts and services regarding them personally is deemed as advertising, especially new parts, out of his total of 73 posts since his account creation in '06 a 5th of them are for new items 'in stock' blah blah. This is clearly available in his 'total posts' part of his profile as i cant be arsed to quote them all in this thread

I appreciate he has his following, but as mentioned this doesnt give him any special status compared to any other member here. Also to be stupid enough to write a suicide post after being warned that any further posts of that nature would result in a ban is his own fault. What we kept to PM to keep the forums tidy he decided to bring into the public forum for sympathy and posts like the one directly above, which is sad really as he was only asked to stop what was in breach of the same rules everyone else has to follow.

The purpose of this thread is done now, He's had a public cry about the situation and out of courtesey we have offered correct and concise information as to why for the members to see, so i shall lock this thread