PDA

View Full Version : Got my GTE back Hartley story continued

lynd
23-02-11, 12:57 PM
went up Monday and got the GTE back via trailer and £100 worht of petrol:mad: Astra 1.8s just arent good for this kinda journey.

Txt Hartleys Dad who thank God is nothing like his Son, after attempting to start court proceedings against the unit owner where the car was kept, Hartleys dad said he would meet me there and cover the rent cost for now, so me and a m8 ent to collect the Nova, his dad helped load it and off we went, a Merit shell in burgundy with all the gte parts atteached, Hartleys dad had undersealed the front arches very tidy job.

The parts missing where howver 2 of my lovely speedline allessio 2s, totally gutted, not sure what Hartley has done with these but il try n find out, these along with 2 merit doors, a merit tailgate n bonnet early bumpers front n rear, early headlamp set, and brown dash complete with coin tray are all missing some of these he has obviously sold as i have seen in his threads, but neither his dad or me have seen any of this cash,

Abig thanks to his dad and the support of everyone on PNG those who ive never even spoke to have been marvelous, i will now aim to get the GTE resprayed and build my big mecanno set up back to its former glory

Paul
23-02-11, 01:01 PM
At least you have it back mate, although its a few bits short.

lynd
23-02-11, 01:01 PM
Never trust this lad as he is obviously a con artist out for his own ends, even lying to me about the GTE roof claming it was taken to the scrap yard, it was actually in the unit but damaged beyond repair, heres hoping Hartley buys another brand of car or takes up fly fishing! i feel his presence at Vauxhall shows will not be welcome anytime soon.

blue_peg_16v
23-02-11, 01:14 PM
jesus hope he dosent go billing the back lash could be nasty

Andy
23-02-11, 02:27 PM
jesus hope he dosent go billing the back lash could be nasty
He will no doubt be there again...
That sort of carry on has a time and a place to be fair though.
If people have "problems" with him,go and see him at his address.
Doing at a show just makes yourself look bad and would bring the club name into disrepute.

Hoochie
23-02-11, 02:54 PM
What an utter $hitbag!!!...I really don't know how you're not after his blood, but you have the car back which is the main thing i guess.....good luck sorting it out...:thumb:

Tommy_nova
23-02-11, 03:11 PM
Glad you have it back dude i was totaly shock when i seen you the other day and you told me all about it lets get the gte back on the road and at the shows where it belongs if you need any help drop me a txt .

Tommy

bmw156
23-02-11, 04:16 PM
good news. could be better though.

hope you sort it out.

blue_peg_16v
23-02-11, 04:59 PM
Doing at a show just makes yourself look bad and would bring the club name into disrepute.

i wasnt saying it was the right place but can you imagine the atmospher if he walks over to the png stand

Andy
23-02-11, 06:02 PM
i wasnt saying it was the right place but can you imagine the atmospher if he walks over to the png stand
Oh yeah i know what you mean,folk will just have to bite their tongues etc Its a tough one really,as its difficult to know what to say.
Its crap that people can be cunnts like this,its a real shame.

brainsnova
23-02-11, 06:21 PM
What a ****er

Ben
23-02-11, 06:28 PM
ive obviously missed something!

blue_peg_16v
23-02-11, 06:31 PM
go in the club section ben theres a thread there

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163985

scott.parker
23-02-11, 06:45 PM
WTF So there is loads of your parts from both cars totally missing gone for good??
what an utter **** hole he is, i thought he was mates with you at billing as he was camping with you etc, as said in the other thread its quite shocking really, I'm wondering now if he's got into drugs? seams like the actions of a desperate person who's lost there morals etc (before replies of thats slander, no it's just a thought typed out loud! lol)

I do feel you have been mugged off really badly, thank god though his dad did help out, he must really ashamed of his son, as said before i would kill him if he was my son.

Scott

Spudly
23-02-11, 07:24 PM

I only hope if he does show his face he will either steer clear of us/our stand, and everyone else shows the above attitude and thinks of the club over personal arguments, well said Andy:thumb:

Glad to hear you have at least the majority of your property back Lynd thats awesome news (wasnt having a pop at you in the above comment to Andys reply btw bud:p)

Dan
23-02-11, 10:52 PM
glad to hear it went ok on the pick up.

I said it on the phone, but i have a few random parts lying around, if there are any bits you need and i have them i would gladly let you have them. They are only collecting dust and given the circumstances i would rather give them to a good cause than faff about trying to sell them with the normal associated hassles for the sake of a few coins :thumb:

wwmnw
23-02-11, 11:18 PM
Good you've got it back, shame you had to go to the lengths you did to get it back though and lost some parts :( He seemed like a genuine lad when he bought some bits off me and Gareth, shame he isn't really.

General Baxter
23-02-11, 11:44 PM

take him to the vvoc stand then and batter the **** out of him lol

Danny s-p
23-02-11, 11:48 PM
take him to the vvoc stand then and batter the **** out of him lolor we cud lock him in your tent for you to give him a good bumming to sort him out :thumb:

General Baxter
23-02-11, 11:48 PM
god damn it lol

Andy
24-02-11, 08:14 AM
take him to the vvoc stand then and batter the **** out of him lol
:thumb: lol As i said previously,theres a time and a place LOL lol

Kev Turbo
24-02-11, 11:33 AM
If you need any help mate give us a shout im only a stones throw away - Litterally!!!

Ben
24-02-11, 11:47 AM
If you need any help mate give us a shout im only a stones throw away - Litterally!!!

dont start throwing stones at it, poor guys got enough to do with it! lol

lynd
24-02-11, 11:45 PM
Thanks again 1 and all for the support, i checked the two remaining speedlines and noticed they have bald tyres that arent even mine! i took 4 speedlines to him for a refurb along with the car and they had toyo proxys, and my gte clocks have vanished. Ive asked him where are they and his response was mearly they were there the last time he went up there. Very convinient me thinks.

Bubba
24-02-11, 11:49 PM
Thanks again 1 and all for the support, i checked the two remaining speedlines and noticed they have bald tyres that arent even mine! i took 4 speedlines to him for a refurb along with the car and they had toyo proxys, and my gte clocks have vanished. Ive asked him where are they and his response was mearly they were there the last time he went up there. Very convinient me thinks.

i think its time to make a visit to the dibble...:thumb:

MARTIN KELSON
25-02-11, 10:13 AM
At least you have it back.
Could have turned out alot worse.

Put it down to learning a lesson the hard way unfortunately.

As I said in post in members section he bought a part of me & came across as genuine. Just goes to show you never know!!

Hoochie
25-02-11, 10:40 AM
i think its time to make a visit to the dibble...:thumb:

Couldn't agree more...:)

Mieran
25-02-11, 01:42 PM

My mate bought 4 speedlines of him with toyos so could be them

Plug
25-02-11, 06:10 PM
/\ will be them,

Glad you got something back mate

General Baxter
25-02-11, 06:13 PM
My mate bought 4 speedlines of him with toyos so could be them

stolen goods then ?

John
25-02-11, 06:16 PM
Glad you've got it back fella. I have a brown dash here for nowt if you want it, it's very dusty but free. :)

Mieran
25-02-11, 06:19 PM
stolen goods then ?

How is he suppose to know?

They were on a Corsa that he bought of him

lynd
28-02-11, 03:42 PM
hartley did have a set on a red corsa that he blew the engine on, however mine where taken up 2 him 4 a refurb, totally gutted

Edd
28-02-11, 03:44 PM
Lynd, have you looked at the thread in Club Chat ? Few posts that might interest you