PDA

View Full Version : eBay rant

tony k
23-02-11, 11:25 AM
Right might aswell get straight to the point
Put my bike on eBay which sold but the buyer never came round,now eBay are trying to charge me £41.77,I've emailed them but the keep sending me a repeat message saying I owe that money,where do I stand with this as I'm not paying it

Gaz1300SR
23-02-11, 11:29 AM
Ebay resolution centre, search in ebay help mate. You'll get your money back, has happened to me many times

L14MNP
23-02-11, 11:42 AM
Yep. Report the winning bidder. I never pay (many) eBay fees. Win, lose or draw. :d

Hoochie
23-02-11, 12:08 PM
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

Report the buyer here.....:)

tony k
23-02-11, 12:15 PM
they havent took the money as closed my paypal account when i see the email,will have a look on there when i get home as work has blocked ebay on our computers,ive emaild them loads now to say it never got sold and they just keep sending that email with you have to pay £44.77

also i spoke to the guy who won it and he said it was his boy that made the bid,he didint realise he put too much in

tony k
23-02-11, 12:40 PM
also the thing is it was about 30 days ago,only just gone on ebay last week and see the emails,ive got this email they sent which was on the 18th of this month

dear so and so

we closed the unpaid item case for blah blah blah,because it expired

then it says

unfortunately you wont get a credit for your final value fee

to make sure you get credited for your final value fees in the future,always close unpaid itme cases within 36 days of the sale date

then on saturday i got ebay paypal payment reversed action required
outstanding payment due 41.77

cant work it out are they trying to charge me or not

Rich
23-02-11, 01:37 PM
new ebay account time

cant stand the fees on ebay, by the time you sell anything between ebay/paypal its hardly worth it!

tony k
23-02-11, 01:47 PM
That's what I'm thinking of now

conad
24-02-11, 05:54 PM
new ebay account time

carefull..... i got banned for 12 months for having 2 accounts