PDA

View Full Version : Any info on G369NFV Nova, c20let user?

stuartp
22-02-11, 06:48 PM
hi all, I bought this the other week for parts but tbh its in good nick so il prob end up using this shell for my road car after a LOT of changes.

It came with a 20XE engine in it, but was told it ran a C20let at some point. has anyone got any info or knows the user that prev owned it before it changed hands. (guessing someone on here has owned it(novaload stickers all over it)lol
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/stuartp741/DSC_0148.jpg

Plug
22-02-11, 07:01 PM
dont think ive seen this before
Looks tidy thou

Sell me front bumper :)

stuartp
22-02-11, 11:17 PM
dont think ive seen this before
Looks tidy thou

Sell me front bumper for £300 :)

no can do im affraid :( im keeping it for my track car along with the others collecting dust. its not in bad nick had a bit of welding in the boot corner which has been done well and all the usual places are rust free (dont qoute me on that untill its stripped) lol its got a F28 mount on the NS and the lower valance has been cut for a cooler at somepoint

come on someones gotta know of it.... its had some money spent on it in the past from the recipts (sp) un a few bits left on

nova_stee
23-02-11, 11:22 AM
is it not the one that was big power and blew up shortly after getting built srlew a think owned it proably wrong

L14MNP
23-02-11, 11:45 AM
dont qoute me on that

OK.

Car looks decent mate. :thumb:

stuartp
24-02-11, 10:55 AM
is it not the one that was big power and blew up shortly after getting built srlew a think owned it proably wrong
Give your self a pat on the back mate you remembered well and I found the chap who bought it of lew.... nice to know a lil history.