PDA

View Full Version : Had a phone call from old bill...

Bubba
22-02-11, 05:12 PM
...few weeks ago in regards to when my nova was stolen...the bloke wont be prosecuted due to the fact he's gone down for 4 1/2 years for something else.

i both lol'd at his misfortune but was also a bit pissed off that the CPS thought that it wasn't in the public's interest to peruse the case any further.

tbh the CPS is a joke anyway

nova gsi ian
22-02-11, 05:48 PM
so the scum get away scot free as usual!, typical, always the way.

Mike
22-02-11, 05:49 PM
You can now sleep safe in the knowledge that one day he might drop the soap!

Bubba
22-02-11, 05:59 PM
so the scum get away scot free as usual!, typical, always the way.

in theory yea...still banged up though so at least i get that. would have been more pissed if he hadnt got banged up and had been let off.

also wondered why i posted this in general chat not muppet :/ meh i must be tired

Andy
22-02-11, 07:36 PM
Thats daft,as normally when they leave jail they get arrested at the gates upon release as an ultimate kick in the nackers.Or maybe thats just in Hull
"oh by the way,turn back round you got 6month in your absence for twoc ya prick.Ta raaa HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA" lol

Sturge
22-02-11, 08:20 PM
Bit like when Sturges was stolen, they caught the little (under age) scroats in the car, but couldn't do anything about it.... " lack of evidence".

Instead they forgot to call and ask if we could/wanted to pick the car up...and billed US £160 for the recovery.....Pi$$ed off much!!!!:mad:

Bubba
22-02-11, 08:22 PM
in total i paid almost 300 to get mine back...170 storage (i think) plus my mate 130 to get it down

twistysnovagte
22-02-11, 08:25 PM
Bit like when Sturges was stolen, they caught the little (under age) scroats in the car, but couldn't do anything about it.... " lack of evidence".

Instead they forgot to call and ask if we could/wanted to pick the car up...and billed US £160 for the recovery.....Pi$$ed off much!!!!:mad:id literaly end up in the cells myself if that happened to me!

as for the first story i agree when he finnishes his sentence then he should be made to serve whatever the sentence is for theft of a motor vehicle.

Bubba
22-02-11, 08:26 PM
id literaly end up in the cells myself if that happened to me!

as for the first story i agree when he finnishes his sentence then he should be made to serve whatever the sentence is for theft of a motor vehicle.

**** all...4 blokes who were partly responsible for the death of my mate in an accident got 2 year suspended sentances :wtf:

Andy
22-02-11, 08:27 PM
When your car is stolen you are given the choice whether they recover it or not.
As you could end up paying recovery and storage fees for a burnt out shell.

draper
22-02-11, 08:30 PM
can see this thread opening up a can of worms again about recovery drivers/companies etc lol

Andy
22-02-11, 08:31 PM
can see this thread opening up a can of worms again about recovery drivers/companies etc lol
Oh yeah,i remember that:tard:

Bubba
22-02-11, 08:41 PM
When your car is stolen you are given the choice whether they recover it or not.
As you could end up paying recovery and storage fees for a burnt out shell.

i actually told the old bill dont recover it ill come n get it, my mate was all ready to go...but it was recovered...ho hum.

Sturge
22-02-11, 08:50 PM
i actually told the old bill dont recover it ill come n get it, my mate was all ready to go...but it was recovered...ho hum.

We didn't even get the choice, they just rang us to say that the nova had been found, and the kids were at the station waiting for an appropriate adult to be present before questioning.... could we collect it from the recovery depot.
We were then told that we could claim the money back....18months later and still not got it!!.

Ps..... this is Hoochie on his account.....againlol

Ben
22-02-11, 09:18 PM
i would imagine that if the cps chased this convition then any sentence would be taken into account of the 4.5yrs he already has so really they are saving the taxpayer money by not starting a worthless case as the outcome would have no significance!

(not saying its worthless to you i mean in there eyes)

Bubba
22-02-11, 09:37 PM
i would imagine that if the cps chased this convition then any sentence would be taken into account of the 4.5yrs he already has so really they are saving the taxpayer money by not starting a worthless case as the outcome would have no significance!

(not saying its worthless to you i mean in there eyes)

that what i thought, if he got 4.5 years for something...would they really bother opening another case to add a few months on