PDA

View Full Version : Hull to Welton xc ride

24sevenslacker
21-02-11, 07:08 PM
got a gopro cam the other day so decided to go for a ride to test it out, its nothing extreme just a chilled out ride. will be using it at dragstrip in my nova this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNYoVvMUZg

Spudly
21-02-11, 07:10 PM
Hahahaha, starts off with a nice big wheelie down the street, you ride like me dude lol

24sevenslacker
21-02-11, 07:11 PM
wheelies are my speciality lol

Spudly
21-02-11, 07:17 PM
Same here, back when i used to ride years ago, i used to drop the skewer on my front wheel, disconnect my m600 V brake and pop the wheel up, with a mate to catch it and wheelie along with no front wheel:d

mk1nova_rich
21-02-11, 07:18 PM
cool video mate have some rep :thumb: I miss riding, don't get chance to go much any more :(

mk1nova_rich
21-02-11, 07:19 PM
Same here, back when i used to ride years ago, i used to drop the skewer on my front wheel, disconnect my m600 V brake and pop the wheel up, with a mate to catch it and wheelie along with no front wheel:d

Ooo show off lol :p

Spudly
21-02-11, 07:19 PM
Lols i used to be pretty good at trick/street riding back in the day:cry:

Connor
22-02-11, 07:34 PM
Looks like a pretty awesome ride man,
bit of everything in there, woodland street and some road

Andy
22-02-11, 07:45 PM
Thats a good video,i enjoyed that.The tunes good aswell whatever it is,really goes well with the vid

wwmnw
22-02-11, 08:07 PM
Good vid, whats the secret to a long wheelie? I think my longest is about 1 meter then I flipped the bike and landed on my knees lol

MK999
22-02-11, 08:11 PM
Thats a good video,i enjoyed that.The tunes good aswell whatever it is,really goes well with the vid

Gorillaz, off the first album, can't recall the title.

Connor
22-02-11, 08:14 PM
Good vid, whats the secret to a long wheelie? I think my longest is about 1 meter then I flipped the bike and landed on my knees lol

Good balance and good rear brake control, and steady pedeling.
Although i have friends that can wheelie for miles without and brakes lol

wwmnw
22-02-11, 08:15 PM
Good balance and good rear brake control, and steady pedeling.
Although i have friends that can wheelie for miles without and brakes lol

Good balance, well that's me screwed, as soon as I lean back a little gravity pulls my fat **** off the seat, testicles + moving wheel =:cry: lol

Bubba
22-02-11, 08:21 PM
black stantions :D

Spudly
22-02-11, 08:33 PM

You need to work out where the balance point is, then use your body weight to slightly tip over the balance point, then before you flip you 'dab' the rear brake to bring you back to the balance point, its a tricky one to master but not overly hard.

Once youve figured out where your balance point is and dialled in your rear brake control its easy, after that you have coasters, one or no footers, and alsorts of variations:d

24sevenslacker
22-02-11, 10:16 PM

gravity by gorrillaz

24sevenslacker
22-02-11, 10:18 PM
You need to work out where the balance point is, then use your body weight to slightly tip over the balance point, then before you flip you 'dab' the rear brake to bring you back to the balance point, its a tricky one to master but not overly hard.

Once youve figured out where your balance point is and dialled in your rear brake control its easy, after that you have coasters, one or no footers, and alsorts of variations:d

i think we might have to have a wheelie contest spudly, find out whos king of the wheelies lol.

Spudly
22-02-11, 11:03 PM
i think we might have to have a wheelie contest spudly, find out whos king of the wheelies lol.

Ya might be on there lol

Although im much better with V brakes, vastly prefer them to discs, and i need to come for a test ride on your norco if youre serious about selling, might have the funds in the next couple of weeks:d

24sevenslacker
23-02-11, 06:42 PM
discs are where its at lol. yeah sure ill sort it out for you if your interested. just needs a new chain and the brakes bleeding. and ill give it a clean for ya lol.

conad
24-02-11, 09:08 PM
i got myself a goproHD a few weeks ago, i love it, got loads of vids on the tube now.