PDA

View Full Version : wiring loom

ashurst74
21-02-11, 10:14 AM
:confused: hi guys...i've fitted a 2.0 8v out of a astra gte, and now fitting the loom, but it doesnt reach the hole in the bulkhead on the n/s where the old loom went ? , just wondering what / where you mount the ecu when doing this conversion , also any other problems i might come across .

cheers
jo:thumb:

swedge
21-02-11, 03:41 PM
you put it through the driver side, i have to make a hole when i fitted mine

mines is only smallblock though but the loom comes off the same way

Damo
21-02-11, 05:13 PM
What he said you have to drill a hole next to the battery and fit the ecu under the dash.

asiaava27
23-11-11, 08:33 AM
For personal use you can also rest assured that a wire loom is a major boon because the sooner you have your wiring properly routed the sooner you'll be able to enjoy your movie collection or your mass of video games that you're waiting to play in high definition For personal use you can also rest assured that a wire loom is a major boon because the sooner you have your wiring properly routed the sooner you'll be able to enjoy your movie collection or your mass of video games that you're waiting to play in high definition clarity.
wire loom (http://www.cabletiesandmore.com/wireloom.php)

shed-on-wheels
23-11-11, 01:54 PM
wtf^^^^ yeah the hole you need to drill is 57mm then all the plugs ect will fit in nicley gromet will also fit snug

torquey
23-11-11, 05:32 PM
just run the ecu on the shelf under dash as thats where most people put them

swedge
23-11-11, 05:35 PM
i didnt have the shelf in, i bolted mine to the underneath of the battery tray