PDA

View Full Version : Holiday suggestions in May "HOT"

Grey
16-02-11, 04:56 PM
Well been getting the holiday dates in at work and have got 2 weeks of from 9th of may... Now me and the mrs are trying to think of somewhere to go hot dont mind how hot and not a stupid expensive budget lol .....

So any ideas anyone?

Cheers

TeddyThom
16-02-11, 05:11 PM
Down the local spa for a go on the sun bed?? Not too expensive and pretty hot!! :thumb:

Asa-James
16-02-11, 06:21 PM
Rhodes, one of the Greek isles. If yOu can get in at Lindos it's on average 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the island, and you also have Faliraki if your the party type

GDN16v
16-02-11, 08:28 PM
Italy ;) Lake Garda is really nice, you can get some cheap deals if you look hard enough!!

mowgli
16-02-11, 08:59 PM
south of france, spain?

floydy13
16-02-11, 09:06 PM
portugal/dubai?

MattBrown
16-02-11, 09:09 PM
south of france, spain?

Inernet says 19 degrees tops lol

Eygypt, but due to mad riots that's off bounds.

I'm going turkey with the gf in April, given 24 degrees hopefully:)

Plug
16-02-11, 09:11 PM
as long as its hotter than here what does it matter being 19 deg?

Hoochie
16-02-11, 09:12 PM
Rhodes, one of the Greek isles. If yOu can get in at Lindos it's on average 10 degrees hotter than the rest of the island, and you also have Faliraki if your the party type

Lindos is lovely, but too many steep hills.........I've been to Kos twice, that is nice too, I just love Greece...:)

mowgli
16-02-11, 09:14 PM

the internet also thinks 2 girls eating poo & a bloke shoving a light bulb up his ar$e is entertainment.....

i have been to the mediterranean coast of france in early may & it was plenty hot.... spain is usually v hot.

blue_peg_16v
16-02-11, 09:37 PM

egypt is open again riots have fininshed one of the other driving instructors daughters has just flown out for ther hunimoon plus if you go sharm there was no trouble ther it was mainly cairo just dont visit the pyrimids, but definatly go diving or snorkeling great reafes

any on the canaries will be warm

i quiet fancy gambia at some point and croatia looks a very pretty country but think that would have to be july time

7ova
17-02-11, 10:22 AM
i went to kos last may, bang tidy :thumb:

Grey
17-02-11, 12:33 PM
Egypt sharm im thinking to head to.... but then again canaries we have thought about, lanzerote :roll: the choices so many mixed opinions lol

mamaris?? that looks good?

Saloony
17-02-11, 01:01 PM
Stay home and turn the heating on full.

Paul
17-02-11, 01:30 PM
egypt is open again riots have fininshed one of the other driving instructors daughters has just flown out for ther hunimoon plus if you go sharm there was no trouble ther it was mainly cairo just dont visit the pyrimids, but definatly go diving or snorkeling great reafes

any on the canaries will be warm

i quiet fancy gambia at some point and croatia looks a very pretty country but think that would have to be july time

Even with them shark attacks!

Connor
17-02-11, 03:06 PM
Sunny Blackpool :d

rubachuk
17-02-11, 03:55 PM
The guy I work with has just booked a holiday using the same criteria - HOT and cheap. He's off to Gambia, might be worth a look.

Jack
17-02-11, 04:23 PM
Only Cairo and possibly Luxor, that sort of area. Sharm and Hurghada are still fine for travel.

[edit] Just saw Rich's reply, doh too slow lol

Adam
17-02-11, 04:23 PM

I went east Spain near the end of the last year, internet said 22/23deg, we didnt have a day under 28/29c. So you cant always go off the climate things you find on the web.

You'd have pay me to go to Egypt, and thats just from what people have told me about it.

Hoochie
17-02-11, 04:29 PM
Fuerteventura is rather nice too, if you are thinking about the canaries.

wilson_sri
17-02-11, 05:22 PM
Only one place id be going in may thats hot, Ibiza opening partys!

phazer
17-02-11, 06:58 PM
Fuerteventura is rather nice too, if you are thinking about the canaries.

It is nice, but not much to do unless that's what you're after of course.

Welsh Dan
17-02-11, 09:51 PM
Dubai, when we changed planes there it was 35 degrees at 5am :(.