View Full Version : Nova Sport C546 BKH

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:26 PM
Anyone know of this car or have any history/pics of it?

I collected an interior tonight for MK999 and got talking to the guy, then he showed me his Sport shell which has been off the road for ages. The tax expired 01/00. lol It is in awesome condition, really solid, just fcuking dusty!

All of the important parts and V5 are there. How much is it worth roughly? He may sell up, or may build it back up.

He also used to fit 20XE's to Nova's back in the day when Courtenay would have wanted abut £7K lol. The Nova is a child of 90's, has a beesting, and single wiper. Aside from the dash and windows/wings/boot being fitted, it is stripped though.

Any ideas/info?

MattBrown
15-02-11, 11:31 PM
Offplots old 14k shell, that was very clean did £500, so not much unfortunately.

Unless he sold that cheap?

MK999
15-02-11, 11:34 PM
Johns restoration went for 1k though, all of the parts are with it also apparently

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:37 PM
No 40's, airbox, front legs or rear beam. He said the wheels are there. Who knows what they are though, it has no vinyl (been resprayed years back) and has had an XE in it too.

He said about the early bootlid being hard to get even years ago. lol

MattBrown
15-02-11, 11:38 PM
£250?

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:39 PM
lol. Is that what you are paid weeky to be a clown?

MattBrown
15-02-11, 11:41 PM
lol. Is that what you are paid weeky to be a clown?

Realistically that's all it's worth.

If you didn't want us to name a price, why ask?

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:45 PM
lol. it's not mine, but like fcuk is that all it's worth. I will wait for some info from the lads in the know.

If a shell needing loads of work with no parts went for a grand, I think you may want to rethink your guesstimation.

Like I say it ain mine, so I don't benefit from this. lol

MattBrown
15-02-11, 11:48 PM
lol. it's not mine, but like fcuk is that all it's worth. I will wait for some info from the lads in the know.

If a shell needing loads of work with no parts went for a grand, I think you may want to rethink your guesstimation.

Like I say it ain mine, so I don't benefit from this. lol

The shell for a grand had all the parts fella.

Hence the high price.

I was going off what two have recently sold for, a bare shell, needing work did £150, and the 14k mint one did £500.

So seeing as it's sat etc, and without a propper look I wouldn't go offering big money.

MK999
15-02-11, 11:50 PM
My mistake on Johns having parts then...

However there's one on ebay recently, rally car with sport ID, no important parts besides dash, no interior etc in it, £2200 and didn't meet reserve.

Besides, it has most of the parts with it, so how can a solid shell missing no important parts be worth less than a massive resto project missing no important parts?

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:54 PM
Fair enough Matt, I was fed misinformation! lol

I personally have never seen such a solid Nova (not assembled) though. Also 0mg genuine wings etc.

I reckon it could find a happy home for a fair (in both senses of the word) wedge.

Andy
16-02-11, 12:29 AM
Interesting,Hull registered one is that,i wonder which dealership that was

Edd
16-02-11, 08:23 AM
Matt, thought you'd stop posting utter crap ?

The one offlplot sold is now up for sale for £1k :roll: and has had 'welding on the floor pan'

Make of that what you want

Get some pics up, hard to say a price tbh

But deffo more than £250 lol

blue_peg_16v
16-02-11, 10:42 AM
Johns restoration went for 1k though, all of the parts are with it also apparently

only the doors went with it and they were not included in the ebay auction the buyer paid extra for them only know has phil has bought alot of bits off him for his sport rebuild (3rd trip this weekend lol)

but it was complete had interior and engine so was cheap imo when you see the price of those bits now

phil paid 500 for his shell and that needs rear quarters and sills

blue_peg_16v
16-02-11, 10:42 AM
oops double post

Edd
16-02-11, 10:56 AM
Is there a build thread for Phil's Sport ?

Andy
16-02-11, 10:58 AM
There wont be as hes not a member

blue_peg_16v
16-02-11, 11:28 AM
There wont be as hes not a member

he is a member just internet phob so dosent post

0 posts lol http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?u=72501

no wip thread will get some pics next time im there pasange sill and quarter were off last time i went over about 2 weeks ago when we took his new b reg sr project home only a few on the go yella valver gsi valver spare yella shell sport project sr project and a mint 20k nova diamond in 2 halfs as scrapers wouldnt sell it whole as it came in on scrapage scheme realy is nova heaven lol

L14MNP
16-02-11, 11:59 AM
Doubt any pics will surface lol. I told him about this place, so you never know, he may join up.