PDA

View Full Version : How did this end up in my junk maill?!

L14MNP
15-02-11, 04:56 PM
You have a package with Fedex.

FedEx Nigeria Head Office
70 International Airport Road
Mafoluku, Lagos.
+234 703 571 9353

Attention: Dear Valued Beneficiary,
CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession, this parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $450,000.00(Four Hundred $ Fifthy Thousand USA dollars)only and it is ready for delivery to your doorstep. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are advice to send to us the following data’s mention below:
1. Your Name
2.Address
3.Telephone

The above requested information’s will enable us deliver your parcel correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person. Furthermore, you might be asking yourself how we came to get your email and also how the check was issued in your name. Anyway, your check was brought to this office by a Lottery Fiduciary Or Claims Agent, signifying that you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address came out as one of the lucky emails address.

FedEx courier service company has now been mandated to deliver the check because all issues that made the check pending at our office in the last several months have been resolved. The issues included insurance cost, tax fees and other universal costs like drug clearance and anti terrorist paper work. The issues with International Monetary funds and Internal revenue service (IRS) have also been resolved.

We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the sum of $450,000.00 is among the 24 parcels listed which is now in our office and also with your name as the receiver. We do not have your address which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address, telephone as stated above back to the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation. Meanwhile, remember that the sender of this parcel to you that’s the fiduciary agent still owes this company the sum of $95 before the incident occurred. Note that this fee is not just for delivery but also for the payment of immigration and customs stamp duty., this company has spend out of their incomes in the
process by the recovering back your parcel? So dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage.

Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender since we have lost his contact. this payment has to be via western union money transfer with the below payment information so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in three days to your door step after the balance payment is received. Also note that your tracking number will also be sent to you to monitor the package as it comes.

And also the FedEx Courier Service Company hereby inform all their customers through this medium by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil plans.

FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and related information services.

PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS STAMP DUTY CHARGES
BEFORE DELIVERY EFFECT, FIND BELOW:

Receivers Name: JOE CHINEDU
Senders Name: ------------?
Text Question: BEST COLOUR
Answer: WHITE
Location; Maitama Lagos, Nigeria.
MTCN Number:............
Amount: $95us dollars.

Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery.

E-mail: (safehandsecurities@gazeta.pl) get back to Us With The Payment Of $95 dollars for delivery and also for payment of Customs and Immigration charges, Clearance and Stampt Duty So That We Can Proceed With The Delivery Today.

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.
YOURS AFFECTIONATLY
ONYX PARRY

:d

mowgli
15-02-11, 05:04 PM
and you haven't sent the money????

db_1.2
15-02-11, 05:06 PM
Lol I love these!

And it's CHEQUE, not check lol

wwmnw
15-02-11, 05:09 PM
Lol I love these!

And it's CHEQUE, not check lol

Yanks spell it "check" iirc.

Limp, get it on with it man, SEND TEH MONHEEZ

L14MNP
15-02-11, 05:10 PM
Check is American English. it's still wrong though. I just checked my junk mail, I have loads. lol

mowgli, I'm not stupid, I wouldn't send cash. Western Union wire transfer is for winners.

L14MNP
15-02-11, 05:12 PM
Here's another that amused me. lol

From Miss Hasana Mohammad.
Dear with profound respect and humble submission submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration, I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hopes, joy and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health, My name is Miss Hasana Mohammad, I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Ammar Mohammed. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 20th May 2010. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on May 2010 last year, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Six Million, Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6,500,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank.
I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and GOD fearing partner overseas who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant Presidential political crisis going on here in our country Cote D'Ivoire.
The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund has being transfeered to your account and i come over to meet you ?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.
Anticipating hearing from you soon.
Thanks and may God bless you for your concern to help an orphan like me.
Kind Regards,
Hasana Mohammad

mowgli
15-02-11, 05:13 PM
you really should send your visa number & the little code on the back....they are accepted everywhere

Hoochie
15-02-11, 05:13 PM
The culprit i believe...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/northern-angel/fj5_display.jpg

L14MNP
15-02-11, 05:15 PM
you really should send your visa number & the little code on the back....they are accepted everywhere

I have the actiavtion number along with my pin on a sticker on the front. Saves time.

If I ever lose the card, my address is on there too though. :)

L14MNP
15-02-11, 05:17 PM
The culprit i believe...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/northern-angel/fj5_display.jpg

:d Every time I see him I seem to say "Goooood afternoon madam. I hope I am not disturbing your breakfaaaast." lol

BooM! I'm gonna be richer than a Jewish astronaut after I follow up on all of these.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are writing regarding your Inheritance funds of $500,000.00, which was used to open an online account for you at our corresponding Bank by the United Nations Compensation Unit.

Did you authorize Mr. JEFFREY MEYER from West Virginia to claim your funds of $500,000.00? because he informed us that you were involved in a fatal accident, so if you are still alive please kindly get back to us so that we will not be making any mistake as we are about sending him your user name and password to logon to your online account with Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank that worths $500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united states dollars ), we need a final confirmation before we decide to send him the important details to transfer your funds through Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank online transfer as he claims to be your beneficiary.

The reason why your funds were delayed last time was because you did not provide the requested documents, but now all the documents is obtained so kindly get back to us if you are still alive so that we woudnt be mistaken and then we are going to send you your Online account informations with Cheltenham & Gloucester International Bank such as the User name, Password, Account number, so you can login successfully and transfer your funds within ten minutes to your account over there.

To confirm that you are still alive and you are ready to transfer your funds through our online banking transfer, get back to us with the details as required below for confirmation.

You are to send your below details to the email stated below and reply with the details requested below to proceed.

zenithbanktransferdepartment1@gala.net

Full Name:
Address:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:

Regard’s

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR. JIM OVIA
DIRECTOR
Zenith Bank Plc
zenithbanktransferdepartment1@gala.net

mowgli
15-02-11, 05:38 PM
but if you open an account for £1 that is seperate from any other accounts, then fill the details in.......you piss them off & have only invested a quid... and also upset a bank too.... so a result.

scott.parker
15-02-11, 05:44 PM
lol i think EVERYONE has 100's of these in the junk box, i never check any more!

The best one was i "had won" the Yahoo lotto a few years back and they asked for all my personal details and even gave a phone number to call them on, so i gave all the info to the police and we used a pay phone to call them number and tell this guy that customs and excise from the UK were coming to see them in 15 Min's lol the guy dropped the phone an we herd a lot of noise then it went dead!..

TBH i did think these pishing scams were still be pushed about, but looks like they are..

mowgli
15-02-11, 05:46 PM
just dwell on this sobering thought for a moment.......

they exist because there are people stupid enough to give them money......

L14MNP
15-02-11, 11:51 PM
just dwell on this sobering thought for a moment.......

they exist because there are people stupid enough to give them money......

You're great at stating the obvious! lol

We (sensible) people don't fund them though. Maybe this one is real...

Dear Lloyds TSB Customer,

Our Technical Service department has recently updated our online banking services, and due to this upgrade;

we sincerely call your attention to follow below link and reconfirm your online account details.

Please Click Here To Start

Failure to confirm the online banking details will suspend you from accessing your account online.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

You are strictly advised to match your Security details rightly to avoid service denial.

Technical Support.

MK1_Ben
16-02-11, 12:33 AM
The good old 419 scam :)