PDA

View Full Version : what to expect at PV....SHINEE BITS BEWARE! :D

mikeoxford
13-06-03, 12:45 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1119

LOTS more to come :D

and dont forget them new shiney 40s and manifold and chrome trumpets are sitting there now :D

header tank, braided hoses, wiper motor cover, brake resevoir cover, battery cover - ALL to be fitted for PV

PLUS lots of other bits to swap over! :D

mikeoxford
13-06-03, 12:50 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1120

onephatnova
13-06-03, 10:45 AM
looks cool... 8)

how much did all that cost to get done?

frog_southampton
13-06-03, 11:08 AM
where can u get that paint from?

Jim
13-06-03, 01:54 PM
where can u get that paint from?

what paint? if your talking about the polished part, its been chromed. Talk to StuGSi about chroming.

Jim

Chris_W
13-06-03, 02:08 PM
Erm, might be a silly question to ask, but why have you got the rocker cover on the wrong way round? :o

Chris

RobHardyUK
13-06-03, 03:55 PM
HAYNES MANUAL BOSS :lol:

Fester
13-06-03, 05:20 PM
looking mint mate cant beat a bit of chrome! also i would try and separate out those HT leads so they dont touch each other

once again car is coming on well good!

Breeny
13-06-03, 10:52 PM
Doesnt matter which way the rocker cover is. At least the way he has it, the oil breather is pointing out of the bay rather that into it...

Looks nice Mike :)

?Marty?
14-06-03, 12:49 AM
That looks brilliant!
Love shiny things.

ade
14-06-03, 11:51 AM
Mike...

Wots the little filter thing next to the dizzy? Got like an X on the top?

V Nice!

olly55
14-06-03, 01:38 PM
the lil filter os one of those ECOTEC filter things which is MEANT to redcue fuel comsuption etc etc

me m8s got one on his scort and he sed he gets better fuel comsumption but the main this is gear changing is well smoother

bout 60 squid i think oh.. adn the sound like a duck lol

mikeoxford
15-06-03, 01:57 AM
Erm, might be a silly question to ask, but why have you got the rocker cover on the wrong way round? :o

Chris

purely and simply so that the crankcase breather pipe is on the right hand side of the car, i turned the elbow round on the top also to route the pipe the best way.

ADE: the pipercross filter (Silver thing with X on) is just a filter on the end of crankcase breather pipe.

purely for show really dont do much.

I DO NOT use a ectoec valve :wink: although i could do with that filter your not wrong.

the cam cover is symetrical anyway so who says i cant have it which way i want :lol:

thanks for all your kind comments

its nowhere near finnished but at least it will be sommat to look at Pv

WHICH REMINDS ME I HAVE 2 HOURS SLEEP

OPSS
NITE