PDA

View Full Version : Im not a trator...well maybe.

courtenaynova
12-06-03, 10:12 PM
As you all may be aware now...my insurance have wrote my baby Nova off. Since then...I have ordered a New Fiesta. Its a 3 door, 16" 7 spoke rims with low pro's, small roof top spolier and its Colorado red. Im going to keep this car for a year and then get the ST150 when it comes out next year! YUM! . The car is so yummy! But I will miss my Nova. For now I am going to concentrate all my time and effort into making my 1985 paris blue XR2 back into concours (It dont need much work as we have had it from new :D ) But after that is done...I will build a 'special' Nova. Gotta think of something different that no one has done yet...I have got ideas but they are secret.

I will still stay a memeber of NL :D

Rob.

8)

mikeoxford
12-06-03, 10:15 PM
:( gutted m8

foning you in five.........

SwanickRST
13-06-03, 12:43 PM
8)

courtenaynova
13-06-03, 09:21 PM
I think by that smile...we got a Ford Fan :D

privatepie
14-06-03, 12:22 AM
fords r nice especialy fiestas ive got a mk1 xr2

courtenaynova
14-06-03, 06:34 PM
Mk1..hmmmmmmmm! Hard to find a minter now!

We have had out mk2 XR2 since 1985...we have been told that ours is the only one of its kind in the country, if we have been told wrong...Please let me know.

Our XR2 spec is,

Paris blue (Limited run colour)
NO sunroof (Very rare)
NO side repeaters (post '86 had these)
Black/rainbow interior, dark grey dash
Different Weber carbs
Different cam profiles (We got told this at a Ford show)
105 BHP from factory
No rear seatbelts

This car is 100% as it left the factory. Let me know if you want pics.

RobHardyUK
14-06-03, 06:36 PM
i was gonna get the mk6 cos of the insurance!!!! but i didnt, cos they had sold out of the 1.4 zetecs, only had the tdci left over, hmmm 1.4 td? SOD THAT.nice car, prefer the new corsa's tho!!!

techie
14-06-03, 09:44 PM
I must admit the new Fiesta looks really smart. OK it looks a bit like a Focus thats been shrunk in the tumble drier but its chunky look is rather nice.

The rally weapon that was about recently certainly looks the nuts, if only they would put a proper engine in the road car. Sounds like the ST could be good though.

courtenaynova
15-06-03, 11:12 AM
The ST150 Fiesta boasts a 2.0L 16V 170 BHP lump staright out of the Focus ST170, and reaches 62mph in approx 7.0s. Thats Renault ClioSport 172 country now!

When I was working at the Cosworth site in Northampton, there was talk about the ST model.....and word was said about even a 'Cosworth Fiesta'!!!!! MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?Marty?
15-06-03, 02:53 PM
I like the 'mini focus' too.