PDA

View Full Version : Wankers

Anonymous
31-12-00, 11:32 AM
Some theiving no pubed wankers tried breaking into my car last night fucked 1 lock and damaged the door. They didnt get in so didnt take anything but it will still cost me a bit to repair. What can we do to stop these theiving bastrds???

Anonymous
31-12-00, 12:18 PM
sentence them to death, only way to stop em, or if u find some1 tryin to break into ur car, beat em up badly but just enought to let them at least walk away, and tell em to tell all theyre trampy little theiving lo-life piss soaked friends what had happned and nopt to mess with anyone with a nova ever again

Anonymous
31-12-00, 12:27 PM
sumone did my lock in and put a hole in my door the size of a golf ball the tood my mdf pukka shelf and my 6x9z and fuck my head unit trying to take it out. If u catch them yes you should beat them up badly, but so bad they cant walk and then dump the fukkers in a remote location afta strippin them bollock naked

Anonymous
31-12-00, 12:29 PM
DE-LOCK IT M8

Anonymous
31-12-00, 12:36 PM
stay up all night, with a cricket bat, then when you see them twat the little fuckers. When the poilce come round all you need is a cricket ball, and say you had just come back in from the park the day, and left your cricket bat in kitchen.

if you followed that, then i wil be very surprised!

Well some bastard broke into my nova, quite a while back, they took 32p the rotton sods. 3 fuses, and a pen. Didnt nick one of my CD's (wonder why eh ian!)

Anyways, only thing you an do is fit a blooooooody good alarm system.

Cheeers

Davo

Anonymous
31-12-00, 02:32 PM
also if u see someone looking into cars during the day, that's your scum man!!

Anonymous
01-01-01, 09:46 AM
me and my m8 caught the theiving scum trying to get my car, ummmmmmmmmm a baseball bat round his knees and a few mike tyson punches followed by a few kicks all over the body then moving on to a near fatality, shit! he recovered. but i tell u somethin he has not been bak.

wot is it wiv twocers do htey think nova drivers are pussys, lets tell 'em sumthin if any are looking u mess wiv the novaload ladz u will get a severe beating. bring it on scum

fuking bastards

chris

Anonymous
01-01-01, 03:17 PM
Cathch one of them and then call ur friend "Big Henry" inviting him round for a game of "hide the sausage" !!