PDA

View Full Version : V5 questions

Cle
13-02-11, 12:51 PM
1. I have recived v5 for my new nova and my names spelt wrong do i have to spent £25 and get a new one ?

2. I still havent recived my v5 for my shell, will i have to spent £25 and get a new one ? Im guessing it been lost at dvla

Spudly
13-02-11, 12:55 PM
Nope there will be a section on your V5 advising you what to do if any of your details are incorrect, for peace of mind i would ring them on monday and ask advice as to what to do, you wont need to pay for either of them as the typo is their fault so it wants returning for correction/reissue, and the other one if you have sent it off and its not returned then again its their fault, how long ago did you send it off as sometimes you can get them back in less than a week or so and others its months, or like mine, never, two years ago i sent my novas V5 off, and never received it back, they must have it in my name though as bailiffs got my address for an unpaid parking ticket from the dvla lol

Jack
13-02-11, 12:56 PM
In both cases I'd contact your local office to 1) tell them the DVLA have spelt your name wrong and 2) rant at them for not having the dcument back yet