PDA

View Full Version : digidash wiring

LiD0N
12-06-03, 07:23 PM
can anyone help me with my digidash wiring i have several wiring guides but none of them match the color wires i have for the white plug...

the black plug i have worked out from following the contacts to the bulbs

i have found a guide that tells you what the differnent pins do on the white plug but i dont no which pin is which they are not numbered on the dash any one no which one is number 1 etc...

mikeoxford
12-06-03, 10:31 PM
use the guide on novaland for the mk2 cant go wrong - i no its correct as i did it and used it for mine.

in interior section

LiD0N
13-06-03, 12:12 AM
i think the plug i have is not the right one as i have opened the dash up and looked on the pcb and some of the pins which are needed for the dash to work dont have wires for...

what i need is someone to tell me what each pin does so i can connect up the wires - which is gonns be difficult becos the pins arent numbered...

any one help me out ??

mikeoxford
13-06-03, 12:22 AM
cant u just look at the wiring diagram i mentioned, see the colour of the wires, and then see what pin on the plug?

or is it the dash side u need the pinouts for?

LiD0N
13-06-03, 12:24 AM
yeah the dash side....

mikeoxford
13-06-03, 12:27 AM
oh right :S errr cud be tricky that one

dont know if anyone will know it as theres no digrams anywhere

LiD0N
13-06-03, 12:34 AM
maybe some one has a dash lying around they could look at the guide and the color of the wires and work out which pin does what just by folowing the wire back otherwise im f****d!

Ste_Nova
13-06-03, 11:29 AM
pinouts are in the astra haynes

LiD0N
13-06-03, 11:36 AM
anyone got an astra haynes and could have a look for me save me buying one?

Aragorn
13-06-03, 01:26 PM
i was gonna do this at the time i was fitting mine

if u remove the plug from the white holder u can see where each wire goes

i was gonna write down the pin number and its function etc

whats wrong with your plug?

id have thaught they were all the same so i can see why your having wiring issues

got a photo of it?!

ydg27
13-06-03, 01:31 PM
i have all the colours of the wires for the astra & the nova (are you on about the black plug from the nova loom?)

LiD0N
13-06-03, 01:35 PM
no the white one the black one is easy cos u can just follow the strips to the bulbs and work them out like that...

ydg27
13-06-03, 02:17 PM
so you need the colours that correspond to the white plug - if so i will pm you later when i look at mine for you - ok :)

LiD0N
13-06-03, 02:21 PM
that would be great thx