PDA

View Full Version : Sex on the beach anyone?

Hayley
11-02-11, 10:12 AM
Now I have your attention.... :d

Anyone out there into their cocktails??

I am looking at getting a couple of girlfriends a present for a new house they have moved into (no they are not lesbians so no pics lol )
I thought a cocktail set would be good prezzie.. but I have no idea of the sort of things I need. There is sooo much out there, I could spend a fortune.
Whats the best size shaker to get them.. do I need to get them seperate thimbles measures?.. what about a stirer or strainer or ice crusher.. and whats the best size glasses to get them?
Oh and what the hell is a muddler?? lol :confused:

VnoNovaD
11-02-11, 10:37 AM
White Rusians.
Vodka, Kalua, milk and sprinkle a bit of powdered choc on top.

Drink them from a pint pot if youre rock.

So sayeth the Dude.

L14MNP
11-02-11, 11:03 AM
Am I the only one who thinks The Big Labowski was crap? Granted, I have only seen it once and it never got my full attention, but I don't think I missed much.

Hayley
11-02-11, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the white Russian tip. So I shall get a pint glass and some milk. great, thats loads cheper than I thought I was going to spend. :)

and ive never seen the big Labowski...sounds like im not missing much tho.

VnoNovaD
11-02-11, 11:20 AM
Am I the only one who thinks The Big Labowski was crap? Granted, I have only seen it once and it never got my full attention, but I don't think I missed much.

Not just you dude.
Matter of opinion I supose. I didnt like it much first time round.
Nice chillout banterfest though.

Jack
11-02-11, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the white Russian tip
...which you knew anyway as I drink them!! lol

Big Lebowski rules. Sam Elliott at the end is :cool:

VnoNovaD
11-02-11, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the white Russian tip. So I shall get a pint glass and some milk. great, thats loads cheper than I thought I was going to spend. :)

and ive never seen the big Labowski...sounds like im not missing much tho.

Youll have to adjust your measures to taste if youre knocking pints.
Lush drink though.
DO NOT mix with owt else tho (pints of lager, blue wkd etc).
Or youll be sick. lol

VnoNovaD
11-02-11, 11:26 AM
Big Lebowski rules. Sam Elliott is genrally :cool:

:thumb:

Hoochie
11-02-11, 11:39 AM
Screaming Orgasm,

1 shot Vodka
1 shot Baileys
1 shot amaretto/coffee liqueur

these are the ingredients i remember, i think there are a few variations using the cream though.

Hayley
11-02-11, 12:12 PM
I am going to get the girls a cocktail recipie book on top of whatever else i get them.
I just never knew there was soooo much stuff you could get.!
Saturday kitchen has got a lot to answer for

Elstro1988
11-02-11, 03:48 PM
You virtually need to buy a whole spirit cupboard if you want to get into cocktails...a recipe book is probably the best thing to get them!

Although cocktail parties are a dangerously easy way of getting off your box, I'm the sort who starts creating my own after a few too many.

db_1.2
11-02-11, 06:44 PM
Sounds awesome, nice thought too, I'll get jack off my friends when I move out no doubt :(

Dar
11-02-11, 07:06 PM
After reading this I checked the booze and found I had the ingredients for a White Russian. RESULT!

Tiz nice :d

MK999
11-02-11, 07:20 PM
My favourite would probably be vodka.

Ingredients:
Vodka

It's a goodun.

Hoochie
11-02-11, 07:26 PM
My favourite would probably be vodka.

Ingredients:
Vodka

It's a goodun.

Happens to be my favorite too........although i have been known to add tia maria and coke to it..:d

MK999
11-02-11, 07:44 PM
Stoli, straight, and out of the freezer :)

Russian standard if drinking in a group of friends that can't understand how you drink straight vodka and enjoy it, because it smells/tastes like it's 60% not 40 lol Christ knows what the crazy russians put in there besides alchohol and water :d

Bubba
11-02-11, 08:24 PM
half a yard jager bomb is good

70cl bottle of jager
can of monster
half yard glass...

do the maths...

Hobbit
11-02-11, 09:39 PM
Donna used to work in a cocktail bar and still has loads of recipes. Drop her a message on facebook if you want any tips :)

Oh and a muddler is a stick for mashing up mint leaves and stuff.

Hayley
11-02-11, 10:22 PM
Cheers big ears. I may just do that.

Im just hoping the girls invite me over for lots of cocktails when I buy them all the gear to make them. :d

Jack
11-02-11, 10:59 PM
Sounds awesome, nice thought too, I'll get jack off my friends when I move out no doubt :(
Errr I'll do what now?

db_1.2
11-02-11, 11:06 PM
Errr I'll do what now?

The cleaning if you like, I told mum I'd still let her make my tea and do my washing when I moved out, but for some reason she turned the offer down. So I need a replacement