PDA

View Full Version : Novaload @ max live ?

djp_y2k
12-06-03, 12:01 PM
can novaload get a stand at max live?

Yey or ney?

Ste_Nova
12-06-03, 12:17 PM
no....

and max is crap anyway

Major changes since last year :

Max now want to 'approve' every car with photos and spec before they commit themselves to 'allowing' them to go in their outside area. On their own website Forums, they are referred to as 'judges' who will 'decide' who gets in and where they go.

There is no option to do a selection of the three days, it's all three or none !

Everyone in the outside arena MUST be there for 5:30am EACH day and no overnight parking inside as per last year. This means that people staying over in Birmingham will have to remove their cars each night and leave them outside their B&B/Hotel. Happy with that ??? Or you can guarantee that people going on the Friday will not return on the Saturday. It was good to leave the cars in there last year as we could have a few drinks over the three days and not worry about driving.

Ste_Nova
12-06-03, 12:18 PM
as well as removing fuel/batterys from cars that are inside the nec

djp_y2k
12-06-03, 07:52 PM
cant say I agree about the show been crap.

But the rest seems to stink. I reckon a lot of cars will go home after the first or second day.

How come the changes?

brian
13-06-03, 12:15 AM
i must agree with ste. i was a max fan years ago when it started in 1994 but now its a load of B****X

frog_southampton
13-06-03, 09:01 AM
where can i get a syphon from? 2 drain petrol from a big barrel into a car?

or from car 2 barrel??

loads of dumped cars round here....gotta have some petty in em!

Alex
13-06-03, 12:29 PM
tut tut
a hose pipe will do

Ian
13-06-03, 12:42 PM
max live is wank unless u like suxos

wisewood
13-06-03, 01:09 PM
tut tut
a hose pipe will do

Carefully though - gob full of petrol isnt nice!

Ste_Nova
13-06-03, 02:05 PM
even worse if it has got 2 stroke oil in it

Breeny
13-06-03, 10:49 PM
lol no I am not going... my mate went last year, was on the potn stand with his polo gti... they asked him to remove petrol and he said eer no, locked the car and walked off!