Andy
06-02-11, 11:15 AM
got a set here lol

Stuart
06-02-11, 11:21 AM
Yeah but will they ever turn up...

wwmnw
06-02-11, 11:22 AM
I'll sell you the set on my car for £130 provided I can keep them.

draper
06-02-11, 11:23 AM
andy ate my baby aswell

Southie
06-02-11, 11:30 AM
Please explain as I've missed the joke :tumble:

wwmnw
06-02-11, 11:34 AM
Andy was accused by some mongtard for selling some coil overs but never sending them.

Andy has never had dealings with said mongtard.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163902

Stuart
06-02-11, 11:36 AM
Easy on the insults..... its still being looked at :p

Andy
06-02-11, 11:39 AM
Whats there to look at??
Youve locked the thread and left it there in the feedback section.
You can see ive never had dealings with this fukkin idiot but yet the thread remains.
Then wrote its being investigated like ive done summat wrong,i think its bang out of order that the thread remains imo.

Spudly
06-02-11, 12:09 PM
andy ate my baby aswell

I thought that was a dingo..?

wwmnw
06-02-11, 12:09 PM
Whats there to look at??
You can see ive never had dealings with this fukkin idiot but yet the thread remains.
Then wrote its being investigated like ive done summat wrong,i think its bang out of order that the thread remains imo.

Guilty til proven innocent mate.

draper
06-02-11, 12:11 PM
I thought that was a dingo..?

nah, i sold that the local chinese for a tidy profit

draper
06-02-11, 12:13 PM

not really tho, it has to be investigated properly before any action taken. just because it involves a forum regular doenst mean they will get special treatment. if it was the other way round and the thread was removed before fully investigated people wouldmoan it was a cover up - god, im starting to feel sorry for the mods (JK)

lol

Spudly
06-02-11, 12:13 PM
nah, i sold that the local chinese for a tidy profit

Lol i always remember when i worked at the takeaway im at the first time (about five years back) we had a woman come in and ask if she could put a sign in the window for a bit, boss said yes and she stuck it up and left, went and had a look and it was a 'missing dog' notice, in the window of a kebab shop lol

Andy
06-02-11, 12:14 PM
whatever happened to rule number one??
1. Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company either within forum posts or the PM system. Any views expressed on this forum are the opinions of individuals and not of the club/forum as a whole.

Spudly
06-02-11, 12:15 PM
not really tho, it has to be investigated properly before any action taken. just because it involves a forum regular doenst mean they will get special treatment. if it was the other way round and the thread was removed before fully investigated people wouldmoan it was a cover up - god, im starting to feel sorry for the mods (JK)

lol

Nail - hammer - head, as much as i sympathise for Andy as i would back him up till the day i die, these things have to be checked into, i know its rubbish and the guy wont be able to come up with any proof as there is none, but the chance has to be given to him to come up with some, or look like a scammer trying to pull a fast one to cover his tracks on the dodgy/possibly stolen corsa he was trying to peddle:roll:

Stuart
06-02-11, 12:16 PM
Whats there to look at??

Get down off that admin hating high horse of yours.

Its being looked at/sorted. Just accept thats how it works for ALL accusations, you arent some special gold plated diplomat that gets you immunity from anything like this.

I do agree you havent had any dealings but until we have some proof from the other party things stay as they are

wwmnw
06-02-11, 12:17 PM
Nail - hammer - head, as much as i sympathise for Andy as i would back him up till the day i die, these things have to be checked into, i know its rubbish and the guy wont be able to come up with any proof as there is none, but the chance has to be given to him to come up with some, or look like a scammer trying to pull a fast one to cover his tracks on the dodgy/possibly stolen corsa he was trying to peddle:roll:

Fair doo's.

draper
06-02-11, 12:17 PM
i know for a fact andy wont have ripped him off aswell but these things have to be conducted fairly and the same way everytime

Andy
06-02-11, 12:18 PM
Get down off that admin hating high horse of yours.

Its being looked at/sorted. Just accept thats how it works for ALL accusations, you arent some special gold plated diplomat that gets you immunity from anything like this.

I do agree you havent had any dealings but until we have some proof from the other party things stay as they are
I dont hate the admin,you like to think your all hated for some reason:wtf:
I dont expect immunity but a bit of respect wouldnt go amiss
There is no proof,thats plain to see,no posts or thread relating to said items.End of investigation as far as im concerned

wwmnw
06-02-11, 12:19 PM
I dont hate the admin,you like to think your all hated for some reason:wtf:

Stu = Emo.

EmoStu lol

That's a joke, incase Stu gets emo :(

Stuart
06-02-11, 12:19 PM
Meh.

Wait it out FFS. If you are innocent then there is nothing to whinge about.

L14MNP
06-02-11, 12:33 PM
Whats there to look at??

I don't trust Andy anymore. :(

He suggested a certain brand of underbody protection for cars to me, but now I think it was nothing but a dirty ploy to extract monies from my bank account. There is no such company as Raptor X! :eek:

Stay clear! lol

Andy
06-02-11, 12:35 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcbn5k49LR7pUMoeuGJ0G54q0WjL7Ov 9zX12zj2rQ572Mo-iamPw

Spudly
06-02-11, 12:38 PM
Lol he once told me there was a pidgeon in my bank account, and would happily remove it for me if i provided him with my account details, should i not have given them to him?

L14MNP
06-02-11, 12:42 PM
lol."The pigeon is extracting your monies sirrrr. He is only able to fit so much into his beak at one given time, so if you give me the required details I can plant poison in the remaining funds, much the same as an ink bomb that we use for the bank robberssss" :wtf:

Did he call you madam and apologise for disturbing your breakfast at 7pm?

mowgli
06-02-11, 01:00 PM
he is also involved in a pyramid selling scam...why do you think there are riots in cairo??

L14MNP
06-02-11, 01:05 PM
I want to see the Great Pyramids. Sphynx etc one day. The fcuking looters have stolen/destroyed loads of the ancient artifacts though. Stuff that can never be replaced. That is fcuking annoying!

General Baxter
06-02-11, 01:38 PM
andy where the **** are my coilovers, i paid for them 10mins ago, i dont have them yet

Spudly
06-02-11, 01:40 PM
I think he sent one via royal fail and the other one via venezeuala haha, delivery date, 32nd of never, will you be in on that date?

General Baxter
06-02-11, 01:41 PM
yes between 12am and 12pm, i wont expect delivery on that day

Andy
06-02-11, 01:41 PM
sent via dick turpin couriers
What,you mean you havent recieved?

General Baxter
06-02-11, 01:45 PM
tell i lie i paid you in 1981 for these coil overs, and still not got them,
sort your self out, im going to the police lol

L14MNP
06-02-11, 01:52 PM
sent via dick turpin couriers
What,you mean you havent recieved?

Tracking number GTFUSTPDMUG0123456

Andy
06-02-11, 01:53 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyW3nzODz6NgihsS1lu8rg-W6sej9yOq8DwtOIxO8KC7lN_TlngQ lol

KSRY
06-02-11, 03:25 PM
try this chap:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Corsa-GSI-red-top-parts-breaking-spares-alloy-wheels-/260733393516?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb4ebda6c

Think they may have been delivered to him :p

Southie
06-02-11, 04:02 PM
I think he sent one via royal fail and the other one via venezeuala haha, delivery date, 32nd of never, will you be in on that date?
Your not that sweet and innocent Mr lol

http://ivebeenmugged.typepad.com/my_weblog/photos/cartoon_sack.jpg

draper
06-02-11, 05:07 PM
just recieved a package from "Andy, scammin *******"

a picture of some coilovers, modelled by spud's mum

General Baxter
06-02-11, 05:19 PM
i want that photo lol

draper
06-02-11, 05:20 PM
you dont, believe me !!