PDA

View Full Version : whos been to the white isle

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 08:53 PM
whos been ibiza was supposed to be going magaluf but decided against it wheres good to go obv the main clubs but any bars you recomend

Southie
05-02-11, 09:00 PM
Eyeball Paul, now where's the badger lol

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/XmotorheadX1/raving.gif

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 09:01 PM
hahaha ive just downloaded both them films

Edd
05-02-11, 09:04 PM
Extremely over priced

Better times to be had else where IMO

Plus I'm too old for all nighters lol

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 09:08 PM
its got to be done while i still can recent happening have made live my life if you no what i mean

Edd
05-02-11, 09:13 PM
Go and get completely wasted for a week then :thumb: lol

Southie
05-02-11, 09:14 PM
hahaha ive just downloaded both them films
There's two :confused: You've downloaded Kevin and Perry and All Gone Pete Tong haven't you, I miss my youth lol

t45_ste
05-02-11, 09:26 PM
Been for the last 5 years. What type of music you in to?

Recomend DC10's, zoo project, space and amnesia. As for bars bora bora during the days is cool.

It is expensive but i thought last year was a little cheaper.

Southie
05-02-11, 09:27 PM
Been for the last 5 years. What type of music you in to?

Recomend DC10's, zoo project, space and amnesia. As for bars bora bora during the days is cool.

It is expensive but i thought last year was a little cheaper.
Stop wasting your money and get that nova build you raver lol

t45_ste
05-02-11, 09:31 PM
lol I keep saying its my last year but cant resist.

Think im going to do a festival in germany or italy next year. May be a little cheaper.

draper
05-02-11, 09:31 PM
i cant afford a holiday in skegness this year, would love to go ibiza as ive never been

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 10:13 PM
im into all the house drum and bass trance the lot just got sayteks live zoo project album amaizn

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 10:14 PM
lol I keep saying its my last year but cant resist.

Think im going to do a festival in germany or italy next year. May be a little cheaper.

i really want to go sensation white love parade and timewarp

t45_ste
05-02-11, 10:23 PM
Ibiza is definatley for you then. What month would you be thinking of going? Timewarp is definatley on my list of things to do.

Did you go to any of the warehouse projects last year?

Jack
05-02-11, 10:26 PM
Isle of wight?

lol

Edd
05-02-11, 10:48 PM
Maybe the OP has called it the White isle due to the mega amount of illegal White drugs consumed there ?

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 10:55 PM
Ibiza is definatley for you then. What month would you be thinking of going? Timewarp is definatley on my list of things to do.

Did you go to any of the warehouse projects last year?
july and no i didnt unfortunately however this year i will

tomnovaloon
05-02-11, 11:03 PM
did u get my pm ste was on iphone dont no if it worked

t45_ste
05-02-11, 11:19 PM
Havnt received one. Maybe try again.

t45_ste
05-02-11, 11:29 PM
Maybe the OP has called it the White isle due to the mega amount of illegal White drugs consumed there ?

Which would be?..........

Andy
05-02-11, 11:31 PM
i cant afford a holiday in skegness this year, would love to go ibiza as ive never been
fantasy island would be good....

Edd
05-02-11, 11:45 PM
Which would be?..........
F lol you are joking right ? lol

You've been 5 years on the trot you know what I meant ........

draper
05-02-11, 11:47 PM
fantasy island would be good....

do theystill have raves there ?

t45_ste
05-02-11, 11:47 PM
:confused: lol

wilson_sri
06-02-11, 11:01 AM
I go every year, awesome place for serious clubbers! Im already booked for timewarp, sonar festival and will be trying to sort Ibiza out soon.

Like people have already said its pretty expensive which is a down sign. You will pay 40-70 euro for tickets into clubs, the earlier you go to the club the cheaper. But they dont start picking up until about 1 am anyway. Drinks are usually 10-15 euro each as well, so get melted before going out!
You need to watch you dont take any mates that act like bellends when there wasted as well. The police over there dont **** about, you piss them off you are guaranteed a beating, same goes for the bouncers in clubs.

floydy13
06-02-11, 07:44 PM
im goin this august for a week with 3 mates. its been on our list of things to do for a few years but we've not managed it yet. were staying at ibiza rocks hotel which looks macculate!

t45_ste
06-02-11, 07:51 PM
I stopped at ibiza rocks when it first changed from the 18-30's hotel.

Dont expect much sleep, but there are definatley worse place to stop........ Pikey park!

Yorkie
06-02-11, 08:43 PM
I went and i loved it, however i did not go to the clubs i was there to laze on the beach, however its only a small island, theres lots of places to stay and theres websites where you can book quite late and get a great deal, i went to an all inclusinve place there was 5 off us between 2 rooms and it cost about 300 per person, this included food and drinks and flights. I bet you can get cheaper too. But if you go all inclusive you could drink before hand for free then get a taxi to where you want to go :) they have proper measures there too :d

Paul
06-02-11, 10:10 PM
Jus booked up again, fu(king love it! Its one of them places you HAVE to go to in your life. Take as much spending money as possible, atleast £1k.

Judge jules @ eden, cream amnesia, cox @ space, bora bora, zoo project, got to go to worlds biggest club (privilege), best pacha in the world!, dc10 is wicked, water party & es paradis is def different, el divinos is a propely nice club too!

Too much to do in a week, and if you go for longer you wont have enough £!

Gay Alert~ The island itself is beautiful, got to go on a boat trip round the coast! Watching sunset is surreal too, red sky and sea then when it finally drops out of view you know its playtime!

You dont wanna leave ur hotel room anytime before midnight, hit the clyb at 3/4 ish, get as much sleep as u can in the few days running up to it, cause you will have less than 15 in the week, 20 if youre lucky!

Club prices for a good night are anywhere from €50 to €75. a beer inside is approx €12, short €15+, bottle of water from €8.

When you buy tickets haggle for a drink deal too, usually get free shots/jug etc.

Behave yoyrself out there cause the old bill arent exactly too friendly with the english. If youve never been before you have to San An, if you love the clubs but fancy a more relaxed resort then go den Bossa. San An for the first time cause it shows you how to properly party for a week solid, 24 hours a day!

In a nutshell that is Ibiza, its brilliantly superb!!!

Paul
06-02-11, 10:11 PM
Just read Wilsons reply, we agree basically spot on!

ECO16V
06-02-11, 10:27 PM
We are thinking about heading over for the closing parties in September, never been before but always wanted to go.

tomnovaloon
06-02-11, 11:33 PM
were staying in ibiza rocks stayed in mallorca rocks last year was mental im really excited already theres 5 mayb 6 of us going so hopin to take 1500 is there like a strip there before hitting clubs and i got to cafe mambo and cafe del mar sunset