PDA

View Full Version : chewing gum

24sevenslacker
02-02-11, 06:11 PM
anybody got any tips for getting chewy out of your seats.... i had a little accident.

Dave.
02-02-11, 06:20 PM
Swallow bubble gum and farted? lol

Need to get it mega' cold dude, then it usually jsut cracks and peels off with abit of force, i used to put my tops etc in the freezer overnight and theyd be rock hard by the morning, however i dont think you could fit a Nova seat into a Hotpoint fridge freezer lol

Try ice cubes or soemthing in a watertight bag dude :thumb:

NOV4_SPORT
02-02-11, 06:25 PM
If you cab get the most of it off them autoglym tar and glue remover is the best thing for it matey, and give your seat a wipe over with a damp soapy cloth Trust me this works wonders.

Also if there is a lot use ice cubs to help freeze it and remove as much as you can first.

iain

24sevenslacker
02-02-11, 06:27 PM
its actually in my astra, and no i think it came back in when i spat it out of the window and sat on it with my fat ****. seats defo wont fit in the freezer, ice cubes in a bag lol, cheers

TeddyThom
02-02-11, 06:27 PM
Try and find some liquid nitrogen? You'll only want a small bit though :thumb:

phazer
02-02-11, 06:39 PM
You can get freeze spray, that should do it. Test the material first though...it might come away with the chewy lol

MK999
02-02-11, 07:02 PM
You can get freeze spray, that should do it. Test the material first though...it might come away with the chewy lol

Any hardware store should have pipe freezing spray, or if you have one of those compressed 'air' PC cleaners turn it upside down and use that as it's the same stuff.

phazer
02-02-11, 07:04 PM
Any hardware store should have pipe freezing spray, or if you have one of those compressed 'air' PC cleaners turn it upside down and use that as it's the same stuff.

Good point, was going to mention them :thumb: