PDA

View Full Version : Show me ur looms ex/let

sneakycorsa
28-01-11, 09:47 PM
Has any body got any photos of there ex/let looms going through the bulk head into the car would like to see the different ways you guys have done it to get a few ideas for myself...

many thanks..

steviegsi
28-01-11, 09:55 PM
I think the only way it can be done is to drill a hole beside the aerial hole in the bulk head. Unless your extending the loom to put it somewhere other than the drivers footwell

sneakycorsa
28-01-11, 10:04 PM
I seen one go through the bulk head but was to the right of the drivers strut as you look at it from the front, they had used a rubber grommit so it looked nice but could not see where it went after that i.e around the battery or where it went into the car ?

dennichristianthegreate
29-01-11, 08:37 AM
Shame that tcm was able to voice his opinions on our site really. Please dont let this put anyone off. As Dean says we have always had good service.

Southie
29-01-11, 09:43 AM
Spam reported!

Grey
29-01-11, 11:41 AM
Take a look at my build thread ....

i havent explaind how but the man andy who has switched it all around is errrr well experianced lol lots of pictures!

My ecu sits underneath glovebox where they normally sit and wireing is going through the N/S (left hand) of nova.:thumb:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137414&page=9

General Baxter
29-01-11, 11:43 AM
plastic bag in the battery tray lol