23-01-11, 10:44 PM
I thought this was general car chat...not Facebook lol

Grey
23-01-11, 10:49 PM
why are they such hard work appologies to the women on here

Good luck in finding one which is not hard work lol

L14MNP
23-01-11, 10:50 PM
why are they such hard work appologies to the women on here #bitchesaintsh!tbutho'sntricks #DIY abortion #sitcho ass down woman #my girl is the queen of my world

Reminded me of Twitter. lol

kiwinova
23-01-11, 10:50 PM
Facebook is taking over!!lol

Stuart
23-01-11, 10:51 PM
Stick with bumming men, they are much easier to deal with lol

tomnovaloon
lol sorry and sorry i didnt no i was on car chat my bad and there all dicks on my facebook tryin to some wise words

kiwinova
I have managed to :d :thumb:

L14MNP
Facebook is taking over!!lol

L14MNP likes this

mowgli
buy a fishing catapult & m&m's... fire some in her direction, so she will be choccied up by the time you get near her...

also stop spending all your spare cash on a spanish rotbox

Bubba
23-01-11, 10:53 PM
see my rants on bookface... :)

mowgli
23-01-11, 10:54 PM
this thread reminds me why i don't have facebucket,.....

Andy
23-01-11, 10:55 PM
and me

L14MNP
23-01-11, 10:55 PM
Thrice!

tomnovaloon
23-01-11, 10:56 PM
where do all the good ones hide any wise words

mowgli
23-01-11, 10:57 PM
well, after i pleasured them, then left, they all went a bit psycho

kiwinova
23-01-11, 10:58 PM
Half the time right under your nose

L14MNP
23-01-11, 10:59 PM
where do all the good ones hide any wise words

Get in the fcuking car
&
Shhhh let's not turn this rape into a murder

They'll never see you wrong

kiwinova
23-01-11, 11:00 PM
this thread reminds me why i don't have facebucket,.....
I have it cause I'm a noisey **** lol

kiwinova
23-01-11, 11:01 PM
Get in the fcuking car
&
Shhhh let's not turn this rape into a murder

They'll never see you wrong
lol lol lol lol lol lol

General Baxter
23-01-11, 11:02 PM
are you going to take my advice ?

mowgli
23-01-11, 11:03 PM
if i want to play scrabble, i get the scrabble game out the cupboard.... i really don't want to know other people's workmates toileting habits. & none of my missus's friends are ropey enough to be put into the classy girls thread in 18+

General Baxter
23-01-11, 11:04 PM
or to get your own back

wait till she goes for a bath, then go have a sh i t lol

tomnovaloon
23-01-11, 11:04 PM
mr baxter i better as my ban from anne summers for asking where the kids section is is still on so a indecenet exposure charge wouldnt go down to well lol lol

Grey
23-01-11, 11:06 PM
I have managed to :d :thumb:

Lucky GIT lol

Grey
23-01-11, 11:09 PM
or to get your own back

lmao i have done this but then she got me back to lol

Tanya.
23-01-11, 11:16 PM
why are they such hard work appologies to the women on here

You men can be just as much hard work lol

Lynsey
23-01-11, 11:20 PM
Like ^ :thumb:

Sorry, forgot this isn't Facefook lol

I used to hide away in Wilmslow but got shipped away to pastures new!

Hayley
23-01-11, 11:50 PM
or to get your own back

As ive previously mentioned, Jack likes doing that and says its a nice thing!

Speaking as a ladeeee, I dont think we are that much work. not that im biased at all. :d

wwmnw
23-01-11, 11:54 PM

A dead one, because they cant argue or say no :d

Hayley
24-01-11, 12:03 AM
Ha Ha... cant really argue with that. although, who will do all the cleaning?

MK999
24-01-11, 12:05 AM
Ha Ha... cant really argue with that. although, who will do all the cleaning?

For those willing to nail a rotting corpse I doubt a dusty TV is gonna phase them

wwmnw
24-01-11, 12:14 AM
For those willing to nail a rotting corpse I doubt a dusty TV is gonna phase them

Obviously you keep them in the freezer when they're "not in use".

Hoochie
24-01-11, 08:11 AM
why are they such hard work
Find me a perfect man to compare with......:d

mowgli
24-01-11, 08:15 AM
Find me a perfect man to compare with......:d

sturge???

Hoochie
24-01-11, 08:18 AM
sturge???
Sturge who?......Bwahahahahah!!!.......

Oh him who i occasionally trip over, walk behind picking stuff up, make bait for, wash/iron. clean for.........

the word i was looking for was perfect!!!!!!

mowgli
24-01-11, 08:56 AM
why is womens football crap??? cos they keep moving the goalposts

Hoochie
24-01-11, 09:27 AM
why is womens football crap??? cos they keep moving the goalposts

All i hear is blah blah blah.......:d:p

Jack
24-01-11, 09:30 AM
People whinging on facebook about women make me laugh, as its usually the singletons who moan... yet have 400+ "friends" on there who are female. Heck, if you really do have that many real female friends then you should be able to bone at least a few of them lol

Its really not hard to pick up a girl. Figure out what you want, go out and don't get down if you get knocked back, just move on. Plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

.....which is another point, POF is a good site if you can pick through the single mums and ASWs on there lol

Hoochie
24-01-11, 09:33 AM
Thing is with POF, there is so many fruit loops its hard to weed out the genuine ones. For a free site it's deffo worth a try..:)

JACK!!!!!!!!!................what's wrong with single mums???

Jack
24-01-11, 09:36 AM
Not my bag - I don't want to vie for someone's attention and be be father to someone else's kids tbh.

Hoochie
24-01-11, 09:43 AM
Not my bag - I don't want to vie for someone's attention and be be father to someone else's kids tbh.
Fair enough, but there are the same amount of single blokes with kids out there who are in the same boat, granted it is hard to find the right person when you have children, but it's it's a knocking bet that 99% of people over 30 on a dating site male or female, have kids....

wwmnw
24-01-11, 12:22 PM
Plenty of women with kids come into the shop I work in, some are smoking hot and one in particular always gets my attention.

Tanya.
24-01-11, 12:31 PM
Thing is with POF, there is so many fruit loops its hard to weed out the genuine ones. For a free site it's deffo worth a try..:)

I was going to say whats wrong with single mums lol

Andy
24-01-11, 12:41 PM
Thing is,once youre over 25,theres a strong possibilty that potential jumps/girlfriends have kids.
Unless you go for younger lasses who always seem very immature and more into talking like americans

Jack
24-01-11, 12:41 PM
Fair enough, but there are the same amount of single blokes with kids out there who are in the same boat, granted it is hard to find the right person when you have children, but it's it's a knocking bet that 99% of people over 30 on a dating site male or female, have kids....
I work primarily with Naval blokes, all of which are single parents lol Its rare to find a father who has primary care of children IME. Not saying it doesn't happen but still.

Anyway, thats just my preference* - I've got staunchly traditional views over the family unit and how I'd want it structured. Luckily I've met a girl who has the same opinions.

* ...oh, and thats why I wasn't looking for people over 30 lol

[edit] I'm 28 btw, when I was "on the market" lol I was 24-26ish iirc. So my target age range was 22-27.

Andy
24-01-11, 12:43 PM
And to add what jack said,if your single and have more than 10 friends on facebook who are female and cant get a regular jump,then you truly have failed at life

Hoochie
24-01-11, 12:46 PM
Its rare to find a father who has primary care of children IME.
I'm sure it is, but my point was if you had children and were no longer with the childs mother, then you too have kids and chances are unless you are a complete c0ck you are going to have access and overnight/weekend stays, which to potential young single girls this could also be off putting...

mowgli
24-01-11, 12:48 PM
women are hard work.....

1. they spend 4 hours getting dressed for an even that lasts 3, then spend every moment telling their bloke off because the bloke only said he liked her outfit because he wanted to go out....
2. they then complain that when wearing a revealing outfit that the above event, someone was looking at their boobs......well, what else are we blokes going to do????
3. pulling the its your turn to drive card, and then not drinking, so the bloke has had a crap time at your friends do........
4. bloke then gets told off for not enjoying himself at above do.

Tanya.
24-01-11, 12:51 PM
Men are stubborn feckers though that don't like talking. So you never know what exactly is going on in there heads and you just have to put pieces together and then you get moaned at when you come to the wrong conclusion!

Edd
24-01-11, 12:52 PM
Men are stubborn feckers though that don't like talking. So you never know what exactly is going on in there heads and you just have to put pieces together and then you get moaned at when you come to the wrong conclusion!

not all men are like that lol

i say what im thinking most of the time, which according to most women is wrong lol you cant win lol

Tanya.
24-01-11, 12:54 PM

i say what im thinking most of the time, which according to most women is wrong lol you cant win lol

A man that actually says what he's thinking rather then keeps it quiet is much better imo. Would make for a lot less stress lol

Hoochie
24-01-11, 12:55 PM

Best way to be IMO, i speak my mind, take me or leave me basically, i most certainly do not mince my words and i believe that is the best way.

mowgli
24-01-11, 12:56 PM
stubbornness is a skill that blokes pick up... my grandad even pretended to go deaf so that he could carry on doing what he wanted even though my gran always reckoned he was doing it wrong......

its all about compromise, tact, and diplomacy....as long as you strike a good balance, it works fine......i've been married for 15 years, it really isn't easy.... last week it was taking delivery of a sofa 6" too big for the gap, and she claimed to have measured it fine......even though i said it wouldn't fit...
this week its redecorating a bedroom & she reckons we can fit huge amounts of furniture in..... we can't..... but i'll play along with her until she proves herself wrong....

Tanya.
24-01-11, 12:59 PM
Why do men rarely ever admit they're wrong either...or say sorry. That annoys me!

mowgli
24-01-11, 01:03 PM
when we are wrong, we admit it...

i have to apologise regularly for jumping to conclusions about things at home, to keep the peace, then get the apology back on appeal....

my middle daughter lost her new phone...... so i said it must be under her bed.....i was told that i was wrong by the missus & had to say sorry.....

re the redecoration.... i moved her bed & there it was........

Andy
24-01-11, 01:03 PM
Why do men rarely ever admit they're wrong either...or say sorry. That annoys me!
I apologise to my mrs if im wrong or have done summat bad,and i say if im wrong or mistaken.
She doesnt,its ALWAYS omebody elses fault and i dont recall her ever saying sorry.....shes a cunnt lol

Tanya.
24-01-11, 01:12 PM
You two must be the exception to the rule then as I have never once met a man that will say sorry when he's done something wrong. I must just know idiots lol

Saying that i'm an idiot and I tend to apologise even when it's the other person in the wrong.

Edd
24-01-11, 01:14 PM
no i always apologize when in the wrong

thinks its women who have trouble saying sorry lol

wwmnw
24-01-11, 01:15 PM
2. they then complain that when wearing a revealing outfit that the above event, someone was looking at their boobs......well, what else are we blokes going to do????

I've been caught out doing that many times (as I'm sure most have) and the woman looks disgusted because I looked at her tits that shes got on show almost to the nipples. If you're going to put it on show I'm going to look, its what people do.

Hoochie
24-01-11, 01:15 PM
I apologise to my mrs if im wrong or have done summat bad,and i say if im wrong or mistaken.
She doesnt,its ALWAYS omebody elses fault and i dont recall her ever saying sorry.....shes a cunnt lol
This made me lol, i get called that quite often, usually for proving him wrong...:d

Tanya.
24-01-11, 01:19 PM
no i always apologize when in the wrong

thinks its women who have trouble saying sorry lol

With the amount I end up apologising for I probably apologise enough for every woman out there lol

Hoochie
24-01-11, 01:44 PM
With the amount I end up apologising for I probably apologise enough for every woman out there lol

Noooooooooooooo never ever apologise for something you have not done..:)

mowgli
24-01-11, 01:58 PM
I've been caught out doing that many times (as I'm sure most have) and the woman looks disgusted because I looked at her tits that shes got on show almost to the nipples. If you're going to put it on show I'm going to look, its what people do.

i went to a mates 40th at a curry house and was sat opposite 2 women with proper spilling out tops on..... it was the most difficult night i've ever had to endure... the conversation was going from left to right like a tennis match & i ended up with a sore neck from keeping my head up so as not to get noticed.......

Yorkie
24-01-11, 09:18 PM
Boys are a real pain!

wwmnw
24-01-11, 09:23 PM
Boys are a real pain!

Considering we are the better sex I'd like an explanation as to why you would say that.

Yorkie
24-01-11, 09:24 PM
Considering we are the better sex I'd like an explanation as to why you would say that.

Big headedness, need i say more lol :P

wwmnw
24-01-11, 09:25 PM
Big headedness, need i say more lol :P

Ahhh touché.

kevster
24-01-11, 09:26 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yorkie
24-01-11, 09:26 PM
ha ha your not all bad! :)