PDA

View Full Version : Man run over by a train willingly

TeddyThom
22-01-11, 07:03 PM
This man needs his head testing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3364401/Man-run-over-by-train-in-crazy-stunt.html

dhdev (Oli)
22-01-11, 07:13 PM
:cuckoo:

Bubba
22-01-11, 08:24 PM
i bet the adrenaline rush was epic....althow one dangling wire...and BOOM

bmw156
22-01-11, 08:29 PM
i would rather do this, then that stupid crazy russian building jump posted a short while ago lol.

gunny
22-01-11, 11:15 PM
an old boy was telling me once of when they were kids doing this or someone he knows was, one of the lads laid on the track and as the train was going over him they all realised the hook on the last carriage or something had broken loose and was bouncing on the track... you can gues the rest

grooge
22-01-11, 11:32 PM
adrenalin rush would be immense but i would never do that, i have mates who would defo consider it though.

there is a railway line next to my house we used to play on as kids and theres a viaduct on it over a glen. it was a really good shortcut from one area to another saving you about a 15min walk so we used to use it everyday.
the bridge is a good height (100ft+) and is 2 tracks wide with no barriers at the edges, just a wall about 12 inches high.
the bridge is so narrow that on the train you cant see the edge of the bridge, just the drop.
ive been caught out on it before and had trains pass by when i'm on the other line and have seen/know people who have been on the bridge with a train on both lines and having to hang over the egde before pulling themsleves back up again :eek:

we used to hang over the egde for fun aswell :eek: so stupid when you look back on it.

Jack
24-01-11, 03:49 PM
I don't think that was done in this country, doesn't look like any UK loco I recognise

gunny
24-01-11, 03:53 PM
I don't think that was done in this country, doesn't look like any UK loco I recognise

http://www.tripbase.com/c/trainspotting/images/trainspotter.jpg

L14MNP
24-01-11, 04:00 PM
adrenalin rush would be immense but i would never do that, i have mates who would defo consider it though.

there is a railway line next to my house we used to play on as kids and theres a viaduct on it over a glen. it was a really good shortcut from one area to another saving you about a 15min walk so we used to use it everyday.
the bridge is a good height (100ft+) and is 2 tracks wide with no barriers at the edges, just a wall about 12 inches high.
the bridge is so narrow that on the train you cant see the edge of the bridge, just the drop.
ive been caught out on it before and had trains pass by when i'm on the other line and have seen/know people who have been on the bridge with a train on both lines and having to hang over the egde before pulling themsleves back up again :eek:

we used to hang over the egde for fun aswell :eek: so stupid when you look back on it.
http://www.creativescreenwriting.com/csdaily/csdart/images/2005-03-Mar/Stand%20By%20Me%20-%20Kids%20looking%20for%20a%20body%20%28250w%29.jp g
lol lol Which one were you?

If the vid is the same one I saw the other day, I never clocked the train really, but the geezer looks eastern European as you like. :)

wwmnw
24-01-11, 04:00 PM
http://www.tripbase.com/c/trainspotting/images/trainspotter.jpg

lol

L14MNP
24-01-11, 04:10 PM
He must hail from the InterCity days, as by the time British Rail was privatised notepads would be second choice behind PDA's for the more serious train spotter.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLNVq9733UCaxgSLNxFvY0GVeNrgUvS-O2qdltmvpF5T5qFGAdRg

Pistol Pete
24-01-11, 04:33 PM
Nutter. Sod doing that. Even for money.

Andy
24-01-11, 04:40 PM
Retard
Why not just pull your plonker if your bored?

gunny
24-01-11, 04:42 PM
lol

claire6069
25-01-11, 10:26 AM
absolutely insane!! would of been a good suicide video though had something gone wrong lol

Yorkie
28-01-11, 06:02 AM
maybe it was an actual failed suicide attempt, he looked pretty peeved when the train had pased lol

TeddyThom
29-01-11, 01:50 PM
I liked the way he actually checked himself over lol.

And Claire, you are so morbid. But I agree lol

Spudly
30-01-11, 10:04 AM
Is it bad that i was waiting for something under the train to **** him and the camera to be showered in blood and bits, and was actually fairly disappointed when this didnt happen?

Andy
30-01-11, 10:22 AM
lol lol lol you sicko

Spudly
30-01-11, 10:29 AM
Well he clearly needs removing from the gene pool, selfish cnut, just think of the mental state the driver would be in had he been killed, the poor driver wouldve been in pieces!

Andy
30-01-11, 10:38 AM
He would have thought he killed anyway i would imagine

Spudly
30-01-11, 10:40 AM
Exactly so wouldve had a pickled head poor guy/woman:tard:

mowgli
30-01-11, 10:40 AM

agreed.

i'm not a spotter, i once had a job sanding down diesel locos for repaint.

Spudly
30-01-11, 10:41 AM
agreed.

i'm not a spotter, i once had a job sanding down diesel locos for repaint.

Lmfao at cover story already prepared lol

Andy
30-01-11, 10:42 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHlaQ1Hj1OktH3eFtLr3ycpcBGf4za_ ydU1iufbjuE3B518e9jsQ
much???? lol

mowgli
30-01-11, 10:47 AM
Lmfao at cover story already prepared lol

i left the company when i saw where they were dumping the asbestos dust from the insulation they were stripping from old rolling stock.....into the river soar...

ps. the bloke in the vid is dressed like he is from eastern europe, and isn't wearing trainers... and the phone poles on the side of the track are a bit of a giveaway

oh, and he wasn't exactly run over, he laid flat & it didn't hit him. its simply because of the design of the concrete sleepers havind a vee in them.. traditional old timber ones give less clearance & he most likely would have been flattened.

TeddyThom
31-01-11, 07:06 PM
Is it bad that i was waiting for something under the train to **** him and the camera to be showered in blood and bits, and was actually fairly disappointed when this didnt happen?

lol nope, I was disappointed as well.

Well he clearly needs removing from the gene pool, selfish cnut, just think of the mental state the driver would be in had he been killed, the poor driver wouldve been in pieces!

Apprently the driver had a nervous breakdown thinking he actually killed someone. Not sure on the truthfulness of that though so don't quote me.

mowgli
31-01-11, 07:28 PM
Apprently the driver had a nervous breakdown thinking he actually killed someone. Not sure on the truthfulness of that though so don't quote me.

did the person who had it on good authority that the chav who kicked the fence lost his leg tell you that gem........

you might notice that the train simply didn't stop. if the driver thought for a second he'd killed someone, the anchors would be on.. also it was going so slow that he would have seen everything in plenty of time.... it was either a pop vid or a tv clip.

TeddyThom
02-02-11, 04:01 PM
did the person who had it on good authority that the chav who kicked the fence lost his leg tell you that gem........

you might notice that the train simply didn't stop. if the driver thought for a second he'd killed someone, the anchors would be on.. also it was going so slow that he would have seen everything in plenty of time.... it was either a pop vid or a tv clip.

In case you weren't reading properly I did say "apparently" and "not sure on the truthfulness of it"...

mowgli
02-02-11, 05:02 PM
its still an obvious setup.

Hoochie
02-02-11, 05:08 PM
What an utter c0ck end!!!...

24sevenslacker
02-02-11, 06:03 PM
anybody seen the train surfer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvm5H4F-aA

L14MNP
03-02-11, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I've seen that cracker before! He puts a lot of faith in thoe suction cups. Hope they aren't from China! lol