PDA

View Full Version : House move

Ernie
22-01-11, 05:08 AM
As baby is well and truly on route myself and Elsie thought we best get a house.
Well we get the keys today and are moving in over the weeked.
I have no pics but will put some up later.
Also I've been up since 4am as can't sleep because have to much on my mind about the move.
We can't wait to have a place of our own.
2011 is going to be a busy one as is 2013 as Elsie already wants another in 2 years time when this one ain't out yet. She did feel it kick last night tho.
See you all soon

Tanya.
22-01-11, 09:38 AM
Good luck.
Tell her to enjoy the kicks while they're still light and to make the most of not having a huge bump attached to her front lol
I hope everything goes smoothfully. :thumb:

mk1nova_rich
22-01-11, 09:45 AM
Best of luck to both of you with the birth and the house moving :) hope all goes to plan!!

brainsnova
22-01-11, 10:08 AM
Goodluck with the move and one is enough lol

Hoochie
22-01-11, 10:43 AM
Best of luck with the move...oh and she may change her mind after the first one makes an appearance....hope everything goes smoothly...:)

Jack
22-01-11, 11:37 AM
What is it with everyone getting houses at the mo lol

Bubba
22-01-11, 12:09 PM
i saw the prices of houses in the states...4 bedroom, all ensuite, big kitchen, large patio area, triple garage, etc....$140000

its not half tempting :/

bai1ey
22-01-11, 12:28 PM
bubba i know what you mean i was looking at land out there i think it was about 100acres for summut like £4000 and i massive bungalow 3 bed all on ensuite bit of land double garage was about £80000/90000 i think

edit: sorry i hijacked the thread there i wish you and the misses the best of luck in the new house and with the little one on the way

Tanya.
22-01-11, 12:33 PM
What is it with everyone getting houses at the mo lol

We kinda had no choice but to get one asap now lol

stevie-p
22-01-11, 12:44 PM
good luck dude, hope everything goes smooth you will never regret it, will have to catch up sometime x

Jack
22-01-11, 01:56 PM
i saw the prices of houses in the states...4 bedroom, all ensuite, big kitchen, large patio area, triple garage, etc....$140000

its not half tempting :/
So whats stopping you?

NZ is pretty cheap. I always fancied a move somewhere like there, the states or Canada later on.

Ernie
22-01-11, 05:09 PM
All moved in. It went alot smoother than I thought it would.
Thank you for the lovely comments and now I'm shattered and got no Internet so can only use my phone till that is sorted.
Night all z z z z z z z

pikey1986
22-01-11, 05:15 PM
best of luck with everything mate :thumb:

Ernie
26-01-11, 12:47 PM
Finally after 3 days we now have working tv. I only sent Elsie out for a freesat box to come home to a 37" panasonic because it worked out cheaper than buying a box and new bigger telly that we had spoke about. Note to self. Don't let Elsie go shopping on her own in the near futor.
It's a very nice telly tho.

MK999
26-01-11, 12:49 PM
Finally after 3 days we now have working tv. I only sent Elsie out for a freesat box to come home to a 37" panasonic because it worked out cheaper than buying a box and new bigger telly that we had spoke about. Note to self. Don't let Elsie go shopping on her own in the near futor.

What?! She came back with a 37" TV that worked out cheaper than the other option... Send her out for a car! lol

Tanya.
26-01-11, 12:52 PM

I think you should send her out again! Bargain lol

Ernie
26-01-11, 01:00 PM
It worked out cheaper than buying a free sat box £130 plus a bigger telly as the 22" looked lost in the living room.
Failing that as she works at John Lewis and gets very good discounts so was cheaper to get the bigger telly with free sat built in as there is no working arieal only a sat dish.

Ernie
26-01-11, 01:00 PM
Can somebody remove some of the double posts bloody iphone