PDA

View Full Version : No More Nova's

wisewood
09-06-03, 06:31 PM
Well my nova's have finally gone to the big driveway in the sky...
They are no more :(

Full story on my website... but basically i am novaless for the first time since i was 17!!!

Chris LR
09-06-03, 07:58 PM
Join the Club.....

Fellow Traitor

Nova-Boy
09-06-03, 09:52 PM
so you beeter get yourself off and join a Clio owners web site then eh?? :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
09-06-03, 11:26 PM
www.cliosport.co.uk

and

www.corsaload.net

Jim
10-06-03, 12:12 AM
Its not like your novas were roadworthy :roll: :wink:

Perhaps you should now start to look at selling the clio and buying a decent nova :?: :)

Jim

Tazzy
10-06-03, 01:02 AM
LOL, whats going on?

i stay away for 11 days as i have to work, and i get back on to read novas are dying left right and centre, these poor poor cars, is there no more hope for them?

a museum should be made just for them!

long live the Nova!

dont let no more Novas go to the dreaded graveyard on the sky!

Does anyone want my GTE?

Neil.
10-06-03, 02:08 AM
ill have it for ?1

wisewood
10-06-03, 11:03 AM
Its not like your novas were roadworthy :roll: :wink:

Perhaps you should now start to look at selling the clio and buying a decent nova :?: :)

Jim

pmsl... they may not have been roadworthy but they were Nova's and they were mine. Now they are probably cubes of metal in a corner somewhere. :(

One of them was my first car... i inherited it from dads uncle in 1997, 11 years old with only 29k on the clock. Why oh why didnt i look after it.

I aint gonna sell the clio... keeping that for running to work and back etc. I shall have another nova though - just not sure when. Got some debts i wanna get out of the way first.

RobHardyUK
10-06-03, 12:30 PM
What sort will ye get? or ya not really kno?

wisewood
10-06-03, 12:42 PM
Not bothered what i get as long as its in really good condition...

see what my no claims is like when the time comes... coz i dont want a standard thing i want to spend some time and money on it. Make it look nice and go fast :D

I have had quite some time to plan what i want to do - its just a question of time and finances really.

Tilly
10-06-03, 01:37 PM
a nice 1.3 sr then :lol: :D :D :roll:

wisewood
10-06-03, 01:39 PM
yeah - a red one... you know anybody who has one :lol:

Tilly
10-06-03, 01:44 PM
im sure i do somewhere :wink: :roll:

wisewood
10-06-03, 01:47 PM
:D good good... gimme their number and i might have it when i got some cash :lol:

Phil_G
10-06-03, 07:54 PM
Hi,

on a good note (i.e novas living to fight another year) mine sailed through the MOT today... .not hardly turned a wheel for a month and it passes first time on emissions....

and a second good note - Breeny - those bits you sold me will be coming into use again soon. Found a good base engine to build up so i should be out kicking ass soon.. :D

Phil

Chris LR
10-06-03, 08:41 PM
Just out of curiosity...

How many totally Standard SR's do you suppose there are left in exsistance?

The last/only one I've ever seen is mine.

wisewood
11-06-03, 10:10 AM
Nice one Phil... congrats on the MOT.

btw... think my missus is still interested in your engine. Not 100% sure, have to get her to contact you about it.

SharonSR
12-06-03, 05:14 PM
Just out of curiosity...

How many totally Standard SR's do you suppose there are left in exsistance?

The last/only one I've ever seen is mine.

I have one! It's silver, G reg, 1.3. Only mods are K&N and clear front indicators. Near enough mint, with only 25k miles on the clock! Sailed the MOT on Saturday and it's going to PV2003 on Sunday. :D

wisewood
12-06-03, 05:27 PM
K&N and clear indicators are mods though... and Chris doesnt believe in the evil that is modification!! :lol:

RobHardyUK
12-06-03, 05:39 PM
lmao. He will pack some orange indicators and take em to pvn puttem on it :twisted: