PDA

View Full Version : sad sad sad day

tomnovaloon
20-01-11, 11:21 PM
a friend of myne died last night in a crash corsa vs tree but what i carnt understand is how his passenger broke there pelvis what would cause that seatbelt been on my mind all day

wwmnw
20-01-11, 11:23 PM
a friend of myne died last night in a crash corsa vs tree but what i carnt understand is how his passenger broke there pelvis what would cause that seatbelt been on my mind all day

What? I cant make heads nor tails of that.

L14MNP
20-01-11, 11:24 PM
Tidied.

A friend of mine died last night in a crash. Corsa Vs tree, but what I can't understand is how his passenger broke their pelvis. What would cause that? The seatbelt has been on my mind all day (could it have been the lower section that done the damage?).

Sorry to hear that mate.

Nobby
20-01-11, 11:24 PM

sad news mate but tbh its not always 100% guranteed if you wear a seatbelt your going to come out alive just saves you going out the window!

Bubba
20-01-11, 11:26 PM
sad news mate but tbh its not always 100% guranteed if you wear a seatbelt your going to come out alive just saves you going out the window!

true...someone i know was thrown through their door due to lack of seatbelt and thats what saved him, yet my mate had his harnesses on sadly didnt :(

tomnovaloon
20-01-11, 11:26 PM
its mad how fast things change in life ahy and png are so much more welcoming that migweb :)

Nobby
20-01-11, 11:28 PM
its mad how fast things change in life ahy and png are so much more welcoming that migweb :)

mate ive been in a big smash and it scared the ****e out of me i dont drive like i used to soooo easy for something bad to happen in a click of a finger, my mate died after wearing no seatbelt and the driver acting a **** :(

novasrikev
20-01-11, 11:29 PM

dam rightlol lol

Danny s-p
21-01-11, 01:02 AM
mate ive been in a big smash and it scared the ****e out of me i dont drive like i used to soooo easy for something bad to happen in a click of a finger, my mate died after wearing no seatbelt and the driver acting a **** :(i seconded that am no were near as bad as i was

brownbear
21-01-11, 01:19 AM
condolences fella. If it was a corsa with pre tensioners it could have caused the damage to the passengers pelvis. So many factors to take into account.

Best bit is not to dwell on the damage to the passenger but to remember

a. How lucky you are to be alive (we all are)
and most importantly
b. How great it was to have somebody to call a friend before his sudden demise.

brainsnova
21-01-11, 02:09 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend

shed-on-wheels
21-01-11, 02:09 AM
sorry to here that dude and as said above it more than likly the pre tensioners that did most damage sorry again tho fella

Edd
21-01-11, 03:03 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend chap

PNG will always be more friendly than MIG as well :)

Tanya.
21-01-11, 09:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend. R.I.P :(

Hoochie
21-01-11, 10:16 AM
Sad news about your mate...:(