PDA

View Full Version : what the f*ck is the matter with some people!!!!

Nova-Flair
08-06-03, 10:28 PM
since most nights after work me and me m8s r bored we usually have a drive down into our local town centre to see whats goin about in terms of decent motors, flange etc and when we go down we usually get on well with most of the other cars that are there and get no bother.

but recently this absolute f*ckin c*ck extension who unfortunately also drives a nova (and heres me wondering why we get a bad name) seems to want to spend his time being as close to my back bumper as humanly possible. when it first started i thought, ok havent seen him around before hes just another tosser who wants to race so i'll just drive slow and let him past (im not much of a racer cos i only drive a 1.2i so not much point as i wud get my arse kicked every time) but he kept on following me about for the next few days so i then thought ok he might want to talk novas so i pulled over and flashed him down etc but he just kept driving round in circles waiting for me to drive off so he could follow me again.

i mean what the f*ck is his problem??!!

if the lad concerned is reading this (im from round morpeth and drive a red nova with a GTE spoiler and SR wheels) i dont want to race you, if you want to come up and say somethin just do it but for fucks sake just stop following me around for nowt!!!

RobHardyUK
08-06-03, 10:55 PM
ths when i want a valver on a bypass. Serious, the amount of poxy golf gti drivers, tht wanna play with me is amazing. i dont waste me time, as i do kno how muhc faster they r. i cnt stand people ass kissing my car tho.

Aragorn
08-06-03, 11:06 PM
next time he does it - stand on the brakes as hard as u can

he hits u he pays - what a shame for his no claims :wink:

?Marty?
08-06-03, 11:46 PM
That rhymes.

Fester
09-06-03, 12:34 AM
i dont have a problem with walking up to random people and talking to them

theres a metro round here with flames etc hand painted up the side, people take the piss. i saw it at uni today with a fackin full safety devices cage on the go

i just walked up to the guy asked what he was running, he goes nothing yet :wink: and then started talking novas

whats the point of being a cock lol he was probably expecting me to say oi your cars shit or something

Craig SR
09-06-03, 12:28 PM
All he prob want to do is prove how much fastrer his car is than yours, so why not just give him the satisfaction of blowing you away then he mibht just leave you alone! He really needs to go out n get a life! Besides if he drives about an inch from your bumper he prob hasnt got a clue how to drive in the first place fcuking fool

Ste_Nova
09-06-03, 01:53 PM
fit a brake light override switch.... :twisted:

and a reverse overide switch for use when waiting at a red light... rev the bollocks off it then dump the clutch.... the peep behind will shit it

RobHardyUK
09-06-03, 01:55 PM
yes :twisted:

dave.gsi
09-06-03, 02:00 PM
lmao, i can see the reverse light putting the shits up me lol

ade
09-06-03, 02:54 PM
maybe he fancies you but is too shy to stop.

Or failing that (most unlikely) maybe hes hanging about you to increase the cred of his car coz yours looks SO good! 8)

Fit brake light override switch

Dont get out and challenge him

He will get bored eventually.

Dont stand on yer brakes so he hits you - front tned damage is easier to fix than rear end.

:?

adam-s
09-06-03, 10:53 PM
maybe his is is secretly a 1.0l beast and he's trying to to stay in your slipstream so he can keep up :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
09-06-03, 11:22 PM
the amount of poxy golf gti drivers

:o :o :o

It wasnt me!

linzTDI
10-06-03, 09:10 AM
i find him and lash him for ya when i go to my auntys! :twisted:

RobHardyUK
10-06-03, 12:31 PM
the amount of poxy golf gti drivers

:o :o :o

It wasnt me!

ahhhhha soz mate that wasnt aimed at you anyway, its not all of em! Its just thts the brand of cars the do strt on me :cry:

Fergie_sfc
10-06-03, 05:00 PM
i've only got a baby 1.0L.if anyone starts revvin next to me i'll probably leave it unless its a fiesta caus i have ford boys in their fiesta's!
i will crush them with my bear hands!!!!............. :grab:
just they wait till my baby is kickin out 200+bhp. haha,they'll get a fright alright and be wel imbarraced!!!! haha.
fergie.