PDA

View Full Version : AI606 Users - What extras?

Graeme
13-01-11, 10:44 PM
Just bought one of these of Ebay and plan on wiring it into the car loom whilst its out of the car, my question is what extras have people used and is it still a good alarm in basic form? I have looked at all the threads on here but I'm still no clearer what to look for, I know it comes down to what I want it to do I think the only thing I know I want is total closure but is here anything else that is useful to have, I don't need flashing headlamps or gadgets just useful additions I might of not seen offered

Help please? Thanks Graeme

MK999
14-01-11, 01:17 PM
I used it as the basic alarm and it had everything I needed and more tbh, even put the boot popper on the remote, very simple to do.

Southie
14-01-11, 01:41 PM
PM'd

MK999
14-01-11, 01:43 PM
PM'd

Oooh yeah, security risk lol

I didn't say it was going back in my car, or with what features, or which car though, note to all pesky theefs lol

Andy
14-01-11, 05:12 PM
They have a great spec for the money.I just need to get over not smoking a while longer before i attempt to wire mine in.I would eat it or smoke it actually the way im feeling today:mad: :mad: :mad:

MK999
14-01-11, 05:17 PM
It's actually surprisingly easy... but I can see it going through the window in a nicotine tantrum if you lose track of the immobiliser tags or something lol

Andy
14-01-11, 05:24 PM
It's actually surprisingly easy... but I can see it going through the window in a nicotine tantrum if you lose track of the immobiliser tags or something lol
Indeed,theres a phenomenal amount of wires,and a very short temper is just a recipe for phaillol

MK999
14-01-11, 05:29 PM
Indeed,theres a phenomenal amount of wires,and a very short temper is just a recipe for phaillol

tbh that's what I thought at first, but once you get stuck in it's not so bad really, most of them aren't used, especially if you've not got central locking. However losing the immobiliser tags or dropping 4 of the cables at once etc would definitely light the fuse on a temper tantrum lol

davidfox280585
14-01-11, 06:03 PM
there easy enough,i have the ai606 on the nova and a101cl on the cav
the ai606 is a very good alarm and the siren is immense,also has anti hijack and autoarm too,i have bought a window closure which is a addon,i have diagrams for both if needed

Edd
14-01-11, 07:24 PM

lol

i had a Ai606 in a box i got with a nova i broke, tried wiring it in to the Sport loom, got pissed off with the amount of wires before i had even turned the soldering iron on and binned it lol

need to get someone round to fit one now tho :roll: lol