PDA

View Full Version : Cinema

RobHardyUK
07-06-03, 09:21 PM
There is sum good films coming out!!! :D

2 Fast 2 Furious

TERMINATOR 3 (Bring this one on, cannot wait)

Chris LR
07-06-03, 09:26 PM
Sorry, I have to make my feelings quite clear......

2 Fast 2 Furious looks absolute Rubbish

The Cars in it can probably act better that the 'Actors' and unfortunatly thats the whole idea. Can't say I'll be rushing to see it.

Jim
08-06-03, 12:33 PM
I'll wait till "2 Fast, 2 Furious" comes out on DVD.

As for Terminator 3....I think Arnie should have hung up his *cough* acting skills *cough* after Terminator 2.

I still want to go and see Matrix 2, and then theres Matrix 3 and the final part of Lord of the Rings in the winter. Other than that, not much else that I'm intrested in. American Pie 3 maybe, but again, that'll be a case of waiting for the DVD to come out. I was a bit gutted when I went and saw American Pie 2 at the cinema, just more of the same.

Jim aka Jonathon Ross, lol.

blingmachine
08-06-03, 12:59 PM
have to say that 2fast 2furious looks like a joke
the trailer just makes me laugh, total shit :lol:

Stuart
08-06-03, 01:05 PM
matrix 2 was a ok in its own right, but as for being aprt of the matrix trillogy its not much cop.

2slow 2 cranky looks wank again, but my muppet mates will rush to see it

bad boys 2 looks good:) as do the new films with john travolta/samuel l jackson and also the one with benico del toro (how ever its spelt). yeah they look very similar plots but hey

rallyslag
08-06-03, 04:26 PM
Dunno about everyone else but i am sick of 2fast 2furious.
In all the car mags like MP etc it is all you every see as if it is the best thing since sliced bread.

What a load of p*sh

RobHardyUK
08-06-03, 04:33 PM
i dont mind it, i just like all the cars in it, much more looking forward to T3 though :D

frillip
08-06-03, 05:48 PM
yeh bad boys 2 looks good and alos t3 erm i mite just download 2f2f tho to save money and time etc

a gut thing looks good aswell some new film i saw trailer for today

hotdogs_r_us
08-06-03, 05:56 PM
have to say that 2fast 2furious looks like a joke
the trailer just makes me laugh, total shit :lol:

wheres a trailler then ?

RobHardyUK
08-06-03, 06:11 PM
search on kazza mate! its on apples site aswell! :D its about 12 or 15mb cannot remember. :)

Fester
08-06-03, 06:37 PM
reading through a revs my dad confiscated off someone at work (yes really) its just full of this shit

i dont understand why they are encouraging the readers to blindly follow what they see in this film when its not even out yet

airbrushing? NO NO AND NO AGAIN

brian
08-06-03, 07:34 PM
out here in Boston 2f2f is being advertised everywhere.
I read a review about it in an american car mag.
they track tested 7 of the "top" cars :o
Not one of them were runing right. some were actually slower with all their bolt on shit than they are standard out of the factory.
The Main Skyline has had its front drive disconnected so they could do burnouts and get it sideways and now it can't even launch properly off a standing start.
The evo 7 they used came from the factory with 150 miles on it. when the magazine crew tested it it was down something like 30hp!
What the hell are they at!! :roll:

RobIsGrt18
08-06-03, 07:57 PM
matrix - hard to follow story line, wicked FX !!

2 Fast 2 Furious - worth going to see, the cars are phat !!

BC
09-06-03, 02:48 PM
2 Fast 2 Furious looks absolute Rubbish

The Cars in it can probably act better that the 'Actors' and unfortunatly thats the whole idea. Can't say I'll be rushing to see it.

all im gonna do is go see 2 fast 2 furious for the cars not the actin but its still gonna be worht it the cars are well nice.

RobHardyUK
09-06-03, 03:14 PM
agree :D

BC
09-06-03, 05:21 PM
thank u

Chris LR
09-06-03, 09:09 PM
As some of you may know I'm not one for over inflated cars, subtle tweaks can be good, but thats it. That film is everything I hate.

Carla
10-06-03, 10:24 AM
Bad Boys 2 is out july 18th.........its gona b brill :P
spiderman 2 out nxt year.......cant wait
lord of the rings the return of the king is out in december!!! yey! :P :lol: :lol:

Dicko
10-06-03, 12:04 PM
u say the effects in matrix 2 are amazing? haha, u can see the feckin CGI overlay far too many times its shite, i could fiddle up sumit beter on me own :P

wisewood
10-06-03, 12:34 PM
I seen the trailer for Terminator3... looks like quite a tidy film > plenty of robots, explosions n guns etc.

However i still CANNOT figure out how they are continuing it from the second one ... but i am sure they will think of some bullshit time parodox reason for the story to continue.

One important thing to note... the evil terminator in this one is female!! and quite fit ;)

Looking forward to Matrix3, BadBoys2, Lord of the rings3 etc...

2fast 2furious just seems to be more of the same... but looks to be plenty of tidy cars getting blown up so worth a look.

Carla
10-06-03, 01:29 PM
I agree that the matrix reloaded is really good, but i also noted that in some parts of the film (the fighting scene wid agent smith) was 2 computerised!!! :x :o :P :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :P

Need 2 sort that out they do!! :roll: :roll:

Dicko i reckon u shld try and do it beta!!.........mayb u culd!! :P :P :P

wisewood
10-06-03, 01:58 PM
its better to have a computer generated clone 100 times than 100 lookalike blokes tho aint it lol.

Carla
10-06-03, 02:17 PM
hell yeah, 100 blokes are enuf neva mind 100 that LOOK the same!!!!

onephatnova
10-06-03, 04:33 PM
Dumb & Dumber-er could be quite funny, but its not gonna be as funny as the other one - that was a classic!! :lol: :lol:

T3 looks cool 8) Cristanna looks the part... ooh :D :P

2F2F will be worth the look, the storyline might not be that good, but all those lovely cars... 8) :)

frillip
10-06-03, 05:11 PM
im watchin them ne way :lol:

Carla
11-06-03, 12:02 PM
me 2 :D