PDA

View Full Version : FAO The Scousers

Paul
09-01-11, 02:06 PM
I see your saviour 'Kenny' has got off to a flying start.

See ya later Gerrard.

Liverpool are sh|te.

L33 LEG
09-01-11, 02:10 PM
lol

hendrix
09-01-11, 02:27 PM
Dive and yellow card at most

Paul
09-01-11, 02:33 PM
Your not a liverpool fan are ya hendrix?

hendrix
09-01-11, 02:44 PM
yep, sure am. and I go to games lol

Andy
09-01-11, 03:12 PM
Scunthorpe will be playing them soon........

Edd
09-01-11, 04:08 PM
Penalty was a dive

Gerrard's tackle was good to see, pity Rooney wasn't on the end of it :d

Adam
09-01-11, 04:31 PM
Penalty was indeed a dive.

Gerrards tackle was a sending off definently, and he knew it.

'Pool in championship next season.

VnoNovaD
09-01-11, 04:33 PM
I support them out of pity by buying the merchandise.

Got meself a Steven Gerrard car cup holder.

It can carry ten mugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PIdWdw15U

blue_peg_16v
09-01-11, 04:46 PM
they maybe did loose but the performance and effort was a marked improvement from the blackburn game that hurt my eyes it was so bad, and tbf when gerrard went off i expected the team to cave and loose at least 3-0 that didnt happen so i do think kenny has had an effect, a few daws ago we were 3-0 down to blackburn with 11 men on the pitch, today they were never out of the game and were unlucky by the end not to get a draw

thank god the judas didnt score when he came on though

Edd
09-01-11, 05:47 PM
lol

I take it you mean Owen, I wouldnt worry I doubt he'll score in the top flight again, I hope not anyway after claiming loads in wages whilst being injured at Newcastle then leaving :mad:

blue_peg_16v
09-01-11, 05:53 PM
how did you guess lol

Riggy
09-01-11, 09:23 PM
lol i so wanted owen to score when he came on , would of been better then the goal against city haha

and also would be funny to see kenny take liverpool down lol , sorry rich and andy hehe

Riggy
09-01-11, 09:25 PM
oh and paul, its your turn next week hahah :P

L14MNP
09-01-11, 09:45 PM
lol

I take it you mean Owen, I wouldnt worry I doubt he'll score in the top flight again, I hope not anyway after claiming loads in wages whilst being injured at Newcastle then leaving :mad:

are cursed. No-one goes there and wins anything. Ask Shearer! :d

I had a good laugh at Liverfool today. Soft penatly, but who cares. It's the way of the game these days. Gerrards lg1 tackle was fantastic. Shame a Chelsea/Ipswich scoreline didn't follow!

The ten man bin dippers did alright, it must be said. Still doesn't stop the slide though - and that aint just started since Rafa left and Woy arrived.

Some of the chants were great. Not the type of thing you expect to hear at OT 'going down going down going down' 'you're sh!t and you know you are' and 'sacked in the morning' were awesome.

That banner the rat's had at the beginning too. 'Scousers will always rule' or some crap. Talk about living in the past! Same as 'who the fcuk are Man United, Liverpool go marching on on on!'

Course you do! lol :cool:

MK999
09-01-11, 09:48 PM
I remember the entire Reading crowd chanting "who the fcuk are Man United" at home, pissed em right off lol They had a fan on the radio after harping on about how dare we disrespect the mighty overlords of football and how much he'd like to rim ronaldo etc etc lol He was from Reading btw :p