PDA

View Full Version : Who's in ?

Anonymous
28-12-00, 11:25 AM
a great place to look is on http://www.autotrader.co.uk
You'll have to go through the registration process but after that its a great site.

Anonymous
28-12-00, 09:12 PM
what are you looking to pay m8?

Anonymous
29-12-00, 08:30 AM
Who are the other users currently logged on ? I'm bored with nobody to speak to.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 09:16 AM
I'm in mate.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 09:56 AM
you at home or at work GSI BOY?

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:10 AM
fenix is now in the forum. Got to write a bloody big program before everybody else comes back to work so i'll be escaping regularly to look in the forum. GSI Boy has a venue been set for the rolling road shoot out yet. I'm just wondering if it's going to be powerzone (if lancy's organizing it), coz i live in Burnley and wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you lot if your over.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:17 AM
Tappage - at work why ?
Fenix - I'm not sure, he's letting me know this afternoon.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:29 AM
I'm depressed i'm looking at getting a GSI at the end of january but everytime i look on autotrader there is a ditinct lack of black ones. Bugger. Got big plans for a project car but it all depends on a bank manager and finding a decent black gsi. On a seperate note how difficult do you reckon it would be to fit an mitsi evo 6 bumper to a nova.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:36 AM
Very !! If you've got the money the tools and the time as well as the patience to try and do it why not give it a go. I t would involve a lot of cutting and trimming and then sticking and then .... oh i don't even want to think how difficult it would be. Why not get the same front end as Lancy its very similar. You'll have seen it haven't you ? Why does the GSi have to be black and how far are you prepared to travel ?

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:41 AM
To be honest. I never liked the evo 5 front bumper and i mean on the lancer not just on the nova. Plus Lancy is about 15 mins down the road from me i'd like something unique.

Seems silly but i'll be getting a respray done in evo 6 blue but don't want a bare shell respray. It'll be my first car and i couldn't do without it for that length of time. So for the bare bit's of metal on the insides of the door and boot, black is the only real colour that won't look out of place.

As far as travelling for a car goes, it depends on how far i can bribe my mate to travel.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:42 AM
Iv got about ?1500 max to spend cos i need some money to do it up. So do u know anybody?

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:44 AM
I travelled for York - Newcastle for mine and got an absolute bargain, have you seen the pics ?

I only paid ?2000 for it, should easily be worth ?3000 at least. It sometimes pays to travel !!

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:46 AM
and me

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:49 AM
Yes you sent the pics through to me on e-mail. It looks bloody great. Some bloody nice touches. I'm interested as to what you'll be doing with those bass ports though.

I wouldn't mind knowing how much it cost lancy to gte that bumper made. According to Dave at BAT lancy funded the development costs. If it was below ?500 i might ask dave to try and make up an evo6 Bumper. If ican't find away to get the evo 6 bumper on i'll get the original bat bumper as on Ian Storeys car.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:49 AM
Well hello Novavirgin, found a car yet, what you after, where you from, how much ?, how far you wanting to travel ? I'll see what i can do.

Anonymous
29-12-00, 10:51 AM
Fenix - yeah thats a nice bumper as well, send me a mail and i'll let you know about them bass ports !!!

Anonymous
29-12-00, 11:01 AM
Where's everyone gone ? No ones posted for ages

Anonymous
29-12-00, 11:06 AM
Fenix - mail sent

Anonymous
29-12-00, 11:21 AM
I'm back. Your e-mail system is funny GSI Boy. "Profanity detected". Not seen that before what kind of company do you work for :-)

Anonymous
29-12-00, 11:26 AM
A fucking tight ass one - did you send anything through with a swear word in it because it gets picked up by a scanner and rejects the mail, we can't even swear on our internal mail !!! PS I work for a company that is part of Unigate/St Ivel (the very big food company ??)

Anonymous
29-12-00, 11:34 AM
I'm gonna have to go lads. Works boring me (no fit birds in 2day). So i'm off to work from home.

GSI Boy if you get the e-mail let me know. I'll check this thread tomorrow as i'll be in work most of the weekend. See you later been nice chatting.

Anonymous
01-01-01, 08:07 PM
The novadose kit does fit a Mk 1 but the side skirts let it down as they dont lie flush. I had the problem of rear bumper rubbing on wheels cos I had 17's fitted, u might not have that problem though.