PDA

View Full Version : Ebay selling noob help

rubachuk
07-01-11, 07:02 PM
First time I've sold on ebay and I've buggered it up a bit.

I've sold a strut brace, I've got it out of the garage to pack it and thers's a few grinding marks on the back of it that I didn't mention in my listing. I completely forgot about them and used an old photo for the listing so didn't bother to check it. Lesson learned.

I've told the buyer and offered it to him at a discounted price, which he has been really good about and accepted, he just wants me to send him a new invoice. The only thing I've found so far is if I click on "Send Payment Details" and I'm taken to "Send invoice to buyer" screen, but it won't let me change the selling amount or the sellers discount by the amount we've agreed.

So how do I do send him another invoice?

Mega repeated rep given

Hoochie
07-01-11, 07:18 PM
Never had to do this myself....but you could just ask him to pay you via paypal, on the request payment for goods tab, for the "new" amount, and mark it as payment received.

HTH...:)

This should still send receipt to him also after payment is made, you'll need his paypal addy to send the request to.

rubachuk
07-01-11, 08:13 PM
That's pretty much what the guy on ebay live chat said so cheers, thanks for your help.

I might be getting a bit paranoid over my feedback rating with this TBH