PDA

View Full Version : Spot the difference - photoshop

NovaBoi92
06-01-11, 03:20 AM
Once again, bored so ive done a photoshop lol Spot the difference :) there are 11 things. Rep to whoever gets all 11 :thumb: Most are obvious
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/NovaBoi92/cavvage.jpg
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/NovaBoi92/cav2-5.jpg

IVI0USEY
06-01-11, 03:47 AM
1.boot shortend
2.areial removed
3.side repeaters gone
4.badboy bonnet
5. now 3 door
6. debaged side
7.debadged grill
8.lowered
9.wheel change
10.tinted window
11.dehandeled

NovaBoi92
06-01-11, 03:50 AM
i wasn't expecting someone to get that so quickly. nice one lol now this thread is sort of irrelevant lol lol

steviegsi
06-01-11, 03:52 AM
2 door. Wheel Change. Window tints. Sri badge removed. Aerial removed. De-door handled. Mesh grill. Bad boy bonnet. Side repeater flushed. Astra ar*e end welded on with, very little bootlid left.Lowered.

steviegsi
06-01-11, 03:54 AM
1.boot shortend
2.areial removed
3.side repeaters gone
4.badboy bonnet
5. now 3 door
6. debaged side
7.debadged grill
8.lowered
9.wheel change
10.tinted window
11.dehandeled

Bas7ard!!!!!!! After 11 bud I thought I'd done very well!

IVI0USEY
06-01-11, 03:54 AM
i wasn't expecting someone to get that so quickly. nice one lol now this thread is sort of irrelevant lol lol

lol use to f**K about on photoshop alot lol

wasnt sure about debadgeing as seperate if was only accepted as one ad go with shortened wheel base? instead

digimods.co.uk is good for help with photoshoping cars if you dont already know about it?

Southie
06-01-11, 03:55 AM
Looks like a mk3 astra with a cav front end now, nice ;)

NovaBoi92
06-01-11, 03:56 AM
yep digimods is a very good site. I need to make some harder ones because you lot are too good lol i posted one of facebook with only 6 differences and someone im talking to has been struggling for the past half an hour on the shortened boot bit lol lol

steviegsi
06-01-11, 03:57 AM
I preferred it before tbh . I'd love a standard sri like that. Looks nice just the way it was. Spudly will ban you for sacrilege in the morning!

steviegsi
06-01-11, 03:58 AM
yep digimods is a very good site. I need to make some harder ones because you lot are too good lol i posted one of facebook with only 6 differences and someone im talking to has been struggling for the past half an hour on the shortened boot bit lol lol

I struggled whether it wood count , was looking for ages for another one!

IVI0USEY
06-01-11, 04:01 AM
i like to do the subtle things like you did with side indicators and also smoothing things like bumpers peeps dont really notice unless you tell em lol might get photoshop again?

was suprised you didnt mouth the bumper aswell

lol i got em then realised wasnt logged in then forgot what i had found by id typed half em

Southie
06-01-11, 04:05 AM
Think I might start doing some of these myself, but not now though I'm at work in 2 hours lol

steviegsi
06-01-11, 04:08 AM
Real men don't need sleep eh southie?? lol

Southie
06-01-11, 04:10 AM
Real men don't need sleep eh southie?? lol
Actually I've just woke up early lol I was just reading but thought I'd log in for this, I'm obviously a fake man lol

steviegsi
06-01-11, 04:20 AM
lol. Gotta love waking before your alarm, couple hours to get used to the idea of going to work! lol. Back to work myself after 2 weeks off at 8 on Thursday night, so decided to empty the fridge of beer so I can sleep til the afternoon tomorrow...... Definitely need a handy wee 9-5 asap!

Southie
06-01-11, 04:24 AM
lol. Gotta love waking before your alarm, couple hours to get used to the idea of going to work! lol. Back to work myself after 2 weeks off at 8 on Thursday night, so decided to empty the fridge of beer so I can sleep til the afternoon tomorrow...... Definitely need a handy wee 9-5 asap!
I just woke her up by laughing at your post, ooops lol

steviegsi
06-01-11, 04:29 AM
Ooops don't tell her it was png you were laughing at or the broadband will be binned at the end of the month! What you do anyways mate? I need ideas for a new job!! lol

Southie
06-01-11, 04:32 AM
Ooops don't tell her it was png you were laughing at or the broadband will be binned at the end of the month! What you do anyways mate? I need ideas for a new job!! lol
My house, my broadband lol

I work at a litho printers as a graphic designer, been there 11 years as of last week :eek:

steviegsi
06-01-11, 04:39 AM
My house, my broadband lol

I work at a litho printers as a graphic designer, been there 11 years as of last week :eek:

+rep/man points lol

I guess that involves computers etc so that's me out , as I tend to Fcuk things like that up!

Southie
06-01-11, 04:49 AM
I'm getting married in 10 months, prenup ftw lol

Yes computers mainly design brochures, magazines, flyers... anything printed on paper really.

steviegsi
06-01-11, 04:55 AM
]I'm getting married in 10 months[/B], prenup ftw lol

Yes computers mainly design brochures, magazines, flyers... anything printed on paper really.

Eewwwwww......becoming a grown up! Disgust etc. lol. Joke - best of luck with all that carry on mate! lol

Edit -'job sounds pretty cool though .... If only I'd listened at school!

Southie
06-01-11, 05:13 AM
Eewwwwww......becoming a grown up! Disgust etc. lol. Joke - best of luck with all that carry on mate! lol

Edit -'job sounds pretty cool though .... If only I'd listened at school!
Cheers :)

I didn't listen at school tbh, most of my teachers were bloody awful so I went my own way and found things I liked not classes they wanted to fill.

Novaboi where's the next spot the difference? I feel like I'm on "This is your life" lol