PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Wheel Arches

bad_boy_nova
06-06-03, 02:57 PM
How much does it cost to get your wheel arches rolled? Do you get charged per arch?

RobHardyUK
06-06-03, 03:13 PM
?20 per arche maybe? Halfords do it, tho i heard with cack tools. you could ask them but im sure plenta peeps on herer have had it done. i should get it done.

mikeoxford
07-06-03, 11:31 PM
whatever you do mate dont resort to doing it yourself..........

not worth recking the pannel.

RobHardyUK
07-06-03, 11:39 PM
whatever you do mate dont resort to doing it yourself..........

not worth recking the pannel.

Mine r home done :D

they r ok, but my family is VERY mechanically minded, and good with precision stuff like that. most peopl i see doing stuff like tht sd it up. i think for bout 20 quid per arch u may aswell get it done proper!

epo
08-06-03, 12:01 AM
is it possible 2 roll rear nova arches as i read summat in this months revs they roll a golfs round arches but on the pug 106 they grind the square 1's
so can u roll square arches

ydg27
08-06-03, 12:58 AM
i ground the rear arches - very easy to do & accurate but make sure you dont set the car on fire inside due to the heat

Nova-Boy
08-06-03, 02:57 AM
I did mine myself but thats cos they were rusty. If you have mint arches and some spare cash get them done by a pro.

Jim
08-06-03, 01:20 PM
You can roll or girnd away the arches on the Nova. Get them done by a proffesional bodyshop and make sure they treat any exposed metal to some rust prevention...last thing you want happening is a load of rust eating away at your arches.

Jim