PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

IVI0USEY
04-01-11, 09:15 PM
i have been offered a 1.2 flair in above average condition only 60k and its fully standard only 2 previous owners for a good price. gonna be having a look over it tommorow and how much would you expect to pay for 1 of these?

was thinking if i get it should i make it a mk 2, slightly mod, leave alone, go sleeper??? dunno what to do

i have everything to convert it to mk 2 but not sure if i want to, also building a 20se 8v with bike carbs which i could fit. so defo got options just looking for other opinions

heres a pick of it

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/IvIousey/bb06769d.jpg

Danny mul
04-01-11, 09:21 PM
Leave it as is other than a wider and bigger set of steelies looks wise...then put your 8v lump in with breaks and shocks.....strut braises jobs a good to go mate.
maybe some compound on the paint to keep it fresh

16v Nova Kev
04-01-11, 09:26 PM
400/600 quid with tax and test.imo

C612DNM
04-01-11, 09:42 PM
You buy it, and bring it around to me. I need a nice tidy Mk1 shell......
I must say they've polished up that "Fade Red" rather well - apart from the roof.
And the mirrors.

Must be a short person's car.

Any car with 12months MoT is worth £500, Offer £350 it is rather old!!!

Spudly
04-01-11, 09:45 PM
I must say they've polished up that "Fade Red" rather well - apart from the roof.
And the mirrors.

Must be a short person's car.

Looks like a shortass has mopped it, not been able to reach the roof and had been too scared to tackle the pillars/scuttle area, wimps lol

IVI0USEY
04-01-11, 09:45 PM
i think its got loads of tax sept 2011 and mot is bout same will find out more tmoz he has got loads paper work for it aswell

i just see it as a easy car to insure at mo cos just had my driving ban lifted and would be cheap insurance and give me time to think of what to do to it
an not f**k it up like my first sr regret everything about that car except interior

yeah i noticed it has had a half polish it was a old womans till she gave up driving now ma mates got it had it few weeks an sick it tacking up space i think as he bringing down to me to see

just spoke to him tax is sept 2011 and mot due end month but will put 12 on if i want

Danny mul
04-01-11, 10:21 PM
How often would a MK1 in this nick pop up for sale????

burgo
04-01-11, 10:24 PM
How often would a MK1 in this nick pop up for sale????every day. especially as its nothing special, if it was an early one then it would be a different story.

what ever you do though dont mk2 it

PickBoy
04-01-11, 10:41 PM
definitely i dont change to mk2. if you can put the 2.0 , better...