PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket help.

John
03-01-11, 02:00 PM
Hi peeps. is it possible to make a photobucket album that people can see, without them seeing other stuff in your photobucket? i can't seem to be able to do it. :confused: Lots of people asking for more sport pics, so i reckon it'll be easier to make a pb album, rather that attatcihng them to emails one at a time. lol
:thumb:

Mazz
03-01-11, 02:04 PM
Yea, you can set all the album to private, and just make the sport one public - or just set a new account up

Mazz
03-01-11, 02:13 PM
Or just upload them to imageshack and give them the folder url, like this:

http://img401.imageshack.us/g/76020629.jpg/

Jack
03-01-11, 05:14 PM
You can make individual albums private, lemme go see how to do it

Log into PB - Click the drop down arrow next to My Albums in the blue bar - Click All Albums.

Each one has a padlock icon next to it, click that to set the privacy and password for that specific album.

fearless
03-01-11, 10:45 PM
Another PB question from me - hope you dont mind John

At the moment all my pictures are in one album - getting rather large now !!

If I move them to new Folders within that album - will all my previous Hyperlinks/pictures that are posted on various forums, still work seeing as the new location will have changed

Cheers

Dave

Mieran
03-01-11, 10:46 PM

If I move them to new Folders within that album - will all my previous Hyperlinks/pictures that are posted on various forums, still work seeing as the new location will have changed

Cheers

Dave

Nope they will all stop showing

Benn
03-01-11, 10:46 PM

Cheers

Dave

No I did it when they updated it saying it would be fine and its isnt all the pics stop showing, funked my update thread right up.

fearless
03-01-11, 11:00 PM
Cheers lads

Looks like I'll have to keep searching through 20 odd pages to find pictures :(

Benn
03-01-11, 11:02 PM
Start setting up folders for everything now... But try having 3 account with 20folders in each.. Takes ages!

Grey
03-01-11, 11:16 PM
Start setting up folders for everything now... But try having 3 account with 20folders in each.. Takes ages!

meh lol mine are all in the same folder i have 30 pages most of them are old .... just never get round to deleting them :roll: lol

Benn
03-01-11, 11:17 PM
30 pages? That all, My first account has 75 pages plus 19 folders with about 20pages in each.. I now have a crap folder to upload and delete stuff from quickley..