PDA

View Full Version : Crash Or Miss?!?

Anonymous
28-12-00, 01:20 PM
Hay All,
Due to the wheather there are goin to be a few accidents and definatly some near misses. Such as mine this morning. Trying to get off my drive which is sloped into the road. Started reversing off when a fiesta flew down the road, i put my breaks on and well...she didnt stop. Luckily the fiesta swerved out of the way but it was pretty close.

Any other close misses out there?

Anonymous
28-12-00, 01:22 PM
I had a bloody pickup do some sort of ice acrobatics in front of me this morning, it slid accross from the other side of the road coming towards me, but by some freak of nature or something it managed to avoid me whilst travelling sideways!!!!!!! needless to say I drove the rest of the way to work at about 20mph!!!!

Anonymous
28-12-00, 05:14 PM
Yeah. First i have to get a couple of inches wirth of snow off my car, then i cant get out of my friends driveway coz of the ice (it took 4 people to push it out eventually) and then i went to turn a corner and the wheels turned, but the car, erm didnt.was only doing about 10mph too! cue shit in pants as kerb rapidly approaches. I yanked the handbrake on too and by some miracle i stopped with my bumper and splitter about an inch from the kerb. I narrowy avoided hitting an old couple driving a cav mk.3 during the above. That just wouldn't have been funny......

Anonymous
28-12-00, 10:44 PM
well as u all know my driving is a little tempermental at times ste made me drive to rhyl and as i was driving for ages i had 3 near misses without snow! i was so busy appologising to one woman i nearly crashed into ste lol, anyway everyone drive reallyu careful in the snow ian, ste and kev included,

cheers novachick

Anonymous
29-12-00, 05:22 PM
i was sittin waitin 2 turn right into my street and this woman comin the other way flashes me.
happy days i think, tries to move and just sit there wheel spinnin.i flashed back 2 let her come on,but she flashes at me to try again. i thinks its a bit tight so i sit there still.shes tries to stop and skids straight past me where i was meant to be.
LUCKY

Anonymous
29-12-00, 05:22 PM
i was sittin waitin 2 turn right into my street and this woman comin the other way flashes me.
happy days i think, tries to move and just sit there wheel spinnin.i flashed back 2 let her come on,but she flashes at me to try again. i thinks its a bit tight so i sit there still.shes tries to stop and skids straight past me where i was meant to be.
LUCKY