PDA

View Full Version : Who understands women (snakes)?

Alex
05-06-03, 12:17 PM
I was out last night for a friends birthday and she invited two of her fellow nurse friends out with her. I had met both of them before, and i know that they both have b/fs so i wasn't on the pull. After a few minutes one of them (a fit blonde) get behind me and starts doing all this sexy dancing shit behind me. She then asked me up to the dancefloor.

I turned her down as her mate was giving me the biggest evil in the world as she gets on with this girls b/f really well and i knew that this girl was in a long term relationship (im so moral :D ). Eventually i get dragged up there by the friends whose birthday it was and this girl starts it all again with quite a bit of gropeing going on either side :wink: . After a while we are face to face, with our noses toutching and it is here where most people kiss, but NO this girl then says out of the blue ' Ive got a boyfriend'.
I was a bit gobsmaked as i wasn't expecting her to say that right then so i just replied 'Well yeah'. She then carries on as if she hadn't said that. I was really confused but i know she wasn't messing around becasue she told a friend that she fancied me.

Hmm prick teasing snake sssssssssssss :lol:

p.s sorry about the length

Wiggie
05-06-03, 12:32 PM
lol @ the novel! obv just after "a good time" lol. whats with the snakes stuff??

Alex
05-06-03, 12:44 PM
Mickys site http://www.network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits/index3.htm

Carla
05-06-03, 02:34 PM
I dont really understand them and i am female!!!!

Carla
05-06-03, 03:08 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah but it wernt 4 the *god dam prick teasing women* ur prick wuldnt b goin anywhere but the DIRT track m8 so shut it!!! :P :P :P :crazyeye: :fadein:

Wiggie
05-06-03, 03:23 PM
:x :( :x :( owch!

Breeny
05-06-03, 03:28 PM
DIRT track

Yeh your dirt track probably :roll:

Carla
06-06-03, 10:30 AM
Carry on counting then!!

Wat is is u give 3 days, ull b lucky!!! :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And NO it wont b my dirt track!! :o :o :o Thats revolting!!

Tilly
06-06-03, 01:41 PM
aww bless poor alex :cry:

?Marty?
06-06-03, 03:50 PM
Go Micky, go micky, it's ya bifday...

Alex - you KNEW she had a bf, so what do you expect. She's just having fun, and did nothing wrong. Though her bf might have found it otherwise. You allowed your prick to be teased.

And having your prick teased is better than having your teeth broken too.

Carla
09-06-03, 09:33 AM
I bet u fucking r!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hummmmmm :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted:

frillip
09-06-03, 01:10 PM
lol dirt track is a place ill neva wonder

Carla
09-06-03, 01:29 PM
Its absolutely disgusting, and i wuld neva eva eva eva do it..........errrr its rank thinking bout it!!! :shocked!:

frillip
09-06-03, 01:33 PM
i think its sickening

Tilly
09-06-03, 01:44 PM
dont knock it LMAO

frillip
09-06-03, 01:44 PM
lol o know take it u have

Carla
09-06-03, 02:06 PM
I hope no1 has done it!! :o :o :o :P :? :P :P :? :P

courtenaynova's lil sis
09-06-03, 08:46 PM
Carla babe. U love it really. LOL. Only jokin. I know how against u r with the whole botty riding and so am I but it's so funny. Micky add her to S-W-T's it's so funny. Carla, I'm a snake. SsSsssSsSsSsssSsSsSsSsSsSsS

Yeah baby.

Carla
10-06-03, 10:30 AM
Ur a fucking sssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkee eeee chez!!!!!

So micky put her BACK on 2 ur website she deserves 2 go on it!!

She is sooooo fysty!!

muwhahahahahahahaha!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

courtenaynova's lil sis
10-06-03, 07:46 PM
i'm not fysty...........i'm slimey.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carla
11-06-03, 11:55 AM
ur BOTH!!!!

and blonde!!..........hahahahahaha