PDA

View Full Version : for all with kids

karlgardner
23-12-10, 08:13 AM
hi all just a wee something fun for the kids. Its a personalised video message from santa quite cool if you ask me takes about 5/10 mins to do you can add in some pics too. Check it out at portable north pole. Best of all its free.

gazz
23-12-10, 09:27 AM
I done this couple weeks ago..
My 2 kids loved it. :thumb:
Well worth the look and smile on there face after.

Keif
23-12-10, 10:10 AM
Just need a link then!

Hoochie
23-12-10, 10:11 AM
Norad santa tracker is great too....kids can see exactly where in the world Santa is at, and what time he'll reach each country.:)

Mike
23-12-10, 10:13 AM
Norad santa tracker is great too....kids can see exactly where in the world Santa is at, and what time he'll reach each country.:)

Its all about the ZLET engined slay I heard :confused:

Tanya.
23-12-10, 10:55 AM
I can't wait to do all this next year...although he'll still be quite young and probably won't actually care or understand lol

Jack
23-12-10, 11:00 AM
slay
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/santa-s-slay.jpg

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 12:34 PM
hi all just a wee something fun for the kids. Its a personalised video message from santa quite cool if you ask me takes about 5/10 mins to do you can add in some pics too. Check it out at portable north pole. Best of all its free.

my kid will only be 2 month old on chrimbo day so he wont really get it lol

gazz
23-12-10, 01:06 PM
here you go link
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Lynsey
24-12-10, 05:15 PM
I can't wait to do all this next year...although he'll still be quite young and probably won't actually care or understand lol

My mum did one for my 4 month old nephew and he loved it :) probably didn't understand but saw some funny chap with a huge beard and responded to his name :thumb:

Tanya.
24-12-10, 10:49 PM
My mum did one for my 4 month old nephew and he loved it :) probably didn't understand but saw some funny chap with a huge beard and responded to his name :thumb:

Awww how cute. He will be about 9 months old then so will most likely do it...i'll probably get more out of it then him lol