PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out!

Calamity Josh
22-12-10, 07:32 PM
Last night mine / my dads workshop was broken into :mad: and lot's was taken, they came round the fields across the back of our workshop in two 4x4's and then hacked the door open, they took:
185 Mig welder
4x 205 1.6 gti alloys painted orange and silver (no tyres)
3x 205 1.9 gti alloys painted orange and silver (with tyres)
2x BMW 3 Series Wheels (no tyres)
6x? Ford pepperpots (no tyres)
4x Ford 15" multispoke alloys (tyres)
Loads of spanners, ratchets and so-on
Impact rench socket set
Bosch Angle grinder
2x porche 924 alloys (no tyres) one orange, one white (with damage)
Possibly some peugeot gearboxes
Volvo T5 Intercooler
Volvo T5 Catalitic converter
2x Volvo 16" alloys with(practically) Brand-new tyres
2x Citroen saxo VTR/VTS 14" alloys
2x Peugeot Mi16 wheels with 185/70/14 Alp4's
2x 13" Fors rims with nearly new Alp 4's
Lots of Copper Brakepipe
Lots of odd wireing
But luckily left our racing cars and my brothers 106 rallye untouched, If you guys can you keep an eye out for this stuff, the chance is they have been weighed in by now (apart from welder and grinder) but they might have tryed to sell them, so keep your workshops under close lock and key,
Thanks Everyone:thumb:

Nova_Tek
22-12-10, 08:13 PM
Looks like they had their eye on you mate and made a visit to get some of the metallic goodies you had stored. Does sound like they're gonna weigh them in.

Hope you manage to get some stuff back

dj_wudgey
22-12-10, 08:23 PM
thieving pikey f*cks as tek said sounds liek there going to weigh them in id go round metal yards round your way matey!! hope you get some back mate!!

stupot89
22-12-10, 08:49 PM
soory to say this mate but you wont be seeing that lot again copper here is a 5k a ton last time i checked and olly is up as well will have been weighed this morning so i would be round local yards that buy scrap metal

Nova_Tek
22-12-10, 08:57 PM
Did you get on to the Police? I'd be doing that and visiting the metal yards to see what's what. If you're lucky you may find your stuff.

LEWI007
22-12-10, 09:08 PM
Thats horrible especially this time of year.

AlexW
22-12-10, 09:15 PM
Il keep an ear/eye out, since im local.

Connor
22-12-10, 09:37 PM
Same, if i hear anything i will let you know.
Lowlife scum, hope you find out who did it.
Must of been someone you know or someone who knew it all was in there

Curtoise
22-12-10, 09:55 PM
thats crap josh wtf, ile keep a lookout as im local aswell.

shed-on-wheels
22-12-10, 10:23 PM
i shall look on ebay for anyhting like this if its not been weighed in i had my garage done a couple of months back and took over £2000 worth of snap on tools

wwmnw
22-12-10, 10:44 PM
Thats horrible especially this time of year.

And most probably why they did it. Christmas is a hard time of year for some, I'm not condoning resorting to thieving but its what a few people turn to :( maybe if they worked harder...

Calamity Josh
23-12-10, 08:44 AM
Yeh, i agree it will probably of been weighed, but hopefully they won't the welder and that might turn up, the thing is if they turned up while me and my dad were around what would we have been able to do, legaly we would basically have to help them:confused: , we spoke to the police they sent our local firensics officer who entered our workshop and said " i can't really do any thing here as there are no clean shiny smooth surfaces" so i've just got to keep an eye out and see if any of our stuff crops up, thanks for the comments:thumb:

NOV4_SPORT
23-12-10, 10:10 AM
the thing is if they turned up while me and my dad were around what would we have been able to do, legaly we would basically have to help them:confused: ,

Iam sorry to hear about the theafts, but why would you have to have helped them, they are taking your stuff !

Am i missing something here or what, i could see your point if there was a few of them, and just you and your old man, they could persuid you to help them ??

iain

Calamity Josh
23-12-10, 11:30 AM
the thing is if they turned up while me and my dad were around what would we have been able to do
It was an if, not factlol

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 12:32 PM
Iam sorry to hear about the theafts, but why would you have to have helped them, they are taking your stuff !

Am i missing something here or what, i could see your point if there was a few of them, and just you and your old man, they could persuid you to help them ??

iain

f*ck that man if it ws me and my old man id pick up the biggest crack bar i can find and start swinging!! my old man's a black belt 1st dan in tea kwon doe so i dont think he'd be letting any one nick our stuff either if we were there lol

Southie
23-12-10, 12:37 PM
f*ck that man if it ws me and my old man id pick up the biggest crack bar i can find and start swinging!! my old man's a black belt 1st dan in tea kwon doe so i dont think he'd be letting any one nick our stuff either if we were there lol
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IPyXprBn9WU/TNm6JXBBRmI/AAAAAAAAGgc/kOglPOr72F8/s1600/tetley3.jpg

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 12:45 PM
lol southie!!!

L33 LEG
23-12-10, 12:52 PM
And most probably why they did it. Christmas is a hard time of year for some, I'm not condoning resorting to thieving but its what a few people turn to :( maybe if they worked harder...

Christmas has nothing to do with it, i would bet any money that it was gypsys that did it. Who else would nick a load of random alloys and some copper Lol? You wont be seeing that crap again, they would keep the tools just for their next job. Theiving cunts will nick anything from anywhere, you should never leave metal lying around anywhere now.

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 01:04 PM
i agree lee leg its the jipo's for definately!! thats all been weighed in by now!!

L14MNP
23-12-10, 01:19 PM
Sorry to hear this mate. I suppose some 'good' has come from this in that they left your rally cars alone. Obviously just pikeys after a quick few quid.

How did they gain access?

Lewis.
23-12-10, 01:52 PM
thats rubbish mate, I hope you manage to get your stuff back :(

iain

Because, in this wonderful country, criminals have more rights than anybody, so if you do anything at all to stop them from stealing your hard earned possesions, then you are hurting their human rights :roll: therefore, you should load all your things into a big truck, and deliver it to their house for them

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 02:25 PM
i agree matey if you go taking the law into your own hands you get royaly screwed but id rather take my chances!!

wwmnw
23-12-10, 02:40 PM
Christmas has nothing to do with it, i would bet any money that it was gypsys that did it. Who else would nick a load of random alloys and some copper Lol? You wont be seeing that crap again, they would keep the tools just for their next job. Theiving cunts will nick anything from anywhere, you should never leave metal lying around anywhere now.

I know plenty of people who aren't gyppos that have done it, it just seems anyone who dares to pinch these days is branded a gyppo.

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 02:42 PM
they may as well be thats why lol

L33 LEG
23-12-10, 03:24 PM
I know plenty of people who aren't gyppos that have done it, it just seems anyone who dares to pinch these days is branded a gyppo.

Anybody who steals metal for a living and weighes it in is a gyppo, IMO of course.

Calamity Josh
23-12-10, 04:33 PM
I suppose some 'good' has come from this in that they left your rally cars alone

How did they gain acces?
They wern't rally cars they were autograss specials (www.paulhassellmotorsport.co.uk (http://www.paulhassellmotorsport.co.uk))

And they totaly mullerd the lock on the door with some obviously very large cutters they also kicked in the door in next doors workshop and took a welder and grinder (but he don't wanna speak to the police):confused:

draper
23-12-10, 05:25 PM
id be more worrie about them coming back for the cars tbh

now they know what you have in there and if they are coming across fields in 4x4s they are obviously serious about earning a crust dishonestly

TeddyThom
23-12-10, 06:23 PM
thats rubbish mate, I hope you manage to get your stuff back :(

Because, in this wonderful country, criminals have more rights than anybody, so if you do anything at all to stop them from stealing your hard earned possesions, then you are hurting their human rights :roll: therefore, you should load all your things into a big truck, and deliver it to their house for them

Well the guy who shot that burglar finally got himself free didn't he??

To be honest we should all learn from him, he had the balls to stand there and defend his house, his stuff and his family without any thought to any consequences. If we all did that or at least had something scary enough to sh!t people up, then maybe people wouldn't try and nick stuff.

Vigilante style justice ftw!

Calamity Josh
23-12-10, 06:31 PM
id be more worrie about them coming back for the cars tb
The cars would be hard to sell/ get rid of tho and would be easily spotted/ found as they are not a everyday sight

Spudly
23-12-10, 06:32 PM
Well the guy who shot that burglar finally got himself free didn't he??

Tony Martin iirc, and that was a total farce aswell, by the time they had let him out the pikeys had destroyed his home and it was rotten and falling apart.

Little cnuts got exactly what they deserved with that shotgun (imo) just a shame he didnt wound the other one more terminally!

The cars would be hard to sell/ get rid of tho and would be easily spotted/ found as they are not a everyday sight

I wouldnt be too sure of that mate, there are members on here that have had the most distinctive cars disappear with not so much as a single sighting, and others who have had cars taken and weighed in purely because they will get a hell of a lot more coin for a full car than some old alloys!

TeddyThom
23-12-10, 06:33 PM
Tony Martin iirc, and that was a total farce aswell, by the time they had let him out the pikeys had destroyed his home and it was rotten and falling apart.

Little cnuts got exactly what they deserved with that shotgun (imo) just a shame he didnt wound the other one more terminally!

Hear hear, are you going to run for prime minister spudly?? I'd vote for you lol:thumb:

draper
23-12-10, 06:40 PM
Hear hear, are you going to run for prime minister spudly?? I'd vote for you lol:thumb:

lets hope not, breaking a cav would be punishable by death lol

Spudly
23-12-10, 06:42 PM
lets hope not, breaking a cav would be punishable by death lol

Should be anyways:p

A hanging offence:d

TeddyThom
23-12-10, 06:43 PM
Hahahaha I don't have a cav and I doubt I'll ever get one so I'm safe on that one lol

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 07:24 PM

i agree mate the little b*stards got what they deserved!!

Jack
23-12-10, 07:45 PM
Two lessons then: 1. Aim straight, and 2. Double tap.

Wouldn't be too hard for a couple of youths to "disappear" on a farm.

L14MNP
23-12-10, 07:48 PM
Wouldn't be too hard for a couple of youths to "disappear" on a farm.

Until their parents inform the police (a joke in itself I know!) that their precious sons have gone missing. Chances are they knew where they were going as that type of scum bag are all the same and probably saw nothing wrong with what they had planned. :/

Jack
23-12-10, 08:00 PM
They're going to dig up an entire farm in the vain hope of turning up some little scrotes? Unlikely

Get the forensics guys in the poo pool lol

TeddyThom
23-12-10, 08:07 PM
They're going to dig up an entire farm in the vain hope of turning up some little scrotes? Unlikely

Get the forensics guys in the poo pool lol
"Ah sh!t..."

"Yes it is..."

lol

mowgli
23-12-10, 08:09 PM
dig a deep hole in a field, bury whatever, then sow a crop on the field. let the forensics find that in a hurry........

Spudly
23-12-10, 08:22 PM
Two lessons then: 1. Aim straight, and 2. Double tap.

Iirc, was middle of the night in total darkness and it was a double barrelled shotgun, and he was fairly old at the time and scared out of his wits as they had terrorised him for months previously so he was probably rattling worse than a smackhead so its a good thing he actually managed to get one of them :d

dj_wudgey
23-12-10, 10:56 PM
Iirc, was middle of the night in total darkness and it was a double barrelled shotgun, and he was fairly old at the time and scared out of his wits as they had terrorised him for months previously so he was probably rattling worse than a smackhead so its a good thing he actually managed to get one of them :d

yea man through all that he still pulled out at least one good shot!!