PDA

View Full Version : whats everyone want for crimbo

blue_peg_16v
19-12-10, 10:04 PM
well less than a week away till the fat lad comes whats everyone want,

for me its a ps3 and gt5 oh and a lazer blue 3dr hatch shell would be nice at the right price

General Baxter
19-12-10, 10:05 PM
i right big old dinna, with the family

Tanya.
19-12-10, 10:06 PM
A new phone as mine is borked or some baby stuff. I can't think of anything else lol how boring!

mk1nova_rich
19-12-10, 10:08 PM
shed loads of money to get the Nova finished!! realistically I won't get much, just looking forward to a huuuuge Christmas dinner with all the mashings, then piss ups on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and whenever else lol

Hayley
19-12-10, 10:09 PM
world peace

General Baxter
19-12-10, 10:09 PM
jack by my side

db_1.2
19-12-10, 10:10 PM
Some time off/more money!

Danny mul
19-12-10, 10:13 PM
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY and maybe some more MONEY

SKoob
19-12-10, 10:17 PM
Loads of cycling gear such as decent clothes, lights, bike lock so I can cycle commute in the new year, with this weather though think I should of asked for a new TV lol

Bubba
19-12-10, 10:21 PM
nothing...cant think of anything realistic

General Baxter
19-12-10, 10:22 PM
look at all you greedy ****ers lol

i dont even have a tree lol

Mike
19-12-10, 10:23 PM
MSA National B license which my dads paying for in the summer :)

And in an ideal world......
SCCR F20
Tarmac Spec'd C20XE (all £10k+, can wish lol)

Tommy_nova
19-12-10, 10:35 PM
Iphone 3gs or Iphone 4 as my phone died, money, ohh and afew bottles of J.D :)

Tommy

blue_peg_16v
19-12-10, 10:38 PM
look at all you greedy ****ers lol

i dont even have a tree lol

you are scrouge reincarnated lol

Rich
19-12-10, 10:39 PM
A nice long weekend :)

nova_saloon
19-12-10, 10:47 PM
a winning lottery ticket?

steviegsi
19-12-10, 10:49 PM
My fortnight off which starts tomorrow nite, 3 cases of budweiser for £20 out of tesco, and my christmas dinner and I will be a happy boy.

Jack
19-12-10, 10:51 PM
jack by my side
Thats a lot of side for me to be by lol

I dunno, I generally think of things randomly and tell Hayley. Problem is, she says she won't buy me anything I tell her as then its something I'll be expecting - but then the reason I tell her stuff is because literally two minutes after thinking of said gift idea, I've forgotten it. So whatever she gets me will still be a surprise lol

I know I've asked for a fair few bits and bobs, but the only one I can really remember at the mo is a phone case for my Z. Would be nice for the house I have my eye on in Cheltenham to still be available when I move up there but thats unlikely!

vessey
19-12-10, 11:08 PM
i would like a full sprint sticker set for my nova but will be happy with a hand job:)

Stuart
19-12-10, 11:19 PM
Right now, I'd just like my Blackberry update to work without being rubbish.

I have purchased my own present and taken the cash off Carly/other relatives so I know that I'm getting lol.

Yorkie
19-12-10, 11:35 PM
Few things sims 3 games and a printer, every thing else on my wish list are things like deoderant lol

Angus Closier
19-12-10, 11:36 PM
I really want a custom cages full cage.....not sure anyone loves me enough to spend that sort of money!!

MK999
19-12-10, 11:52 PM
I really want a custom cages full cage.....not sure anyone loves me enough to spend that sort of money!!

same, so either a 2nd hand bolt in I can 'adjust' with some CDS or a club spec cage I can add bars to for me lol Only got home today though so still need to talk to the parents about it :)

dj_wudgey
19-12-10, 11:54 PM
id love a jamaica yellow sr that has 0 miles on it but other than a model thats not hapening!!

bazil
20-12-10, 12:00 AM
LEGO TECHNIC!!!!!

Got some last year :)

pie
20-12-10, 12:06 AM
ps3 n gt5 (had it early lol )
money clothes etc

you all forgot about SOCKS we all get fuking SOCKS lol

Jack
20-12-10, 08:46 AM
I have purchased my own present and taken the cash off Carly/other relatives so I know that I'm getting lol.
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/blow-up-doll.jpg

paddy quinn
20-12-10, 09:01 AM
i want a c20ne on r1 carbs with box loom and shortend shafts

tony k
20-12-10, 09:29 AM
i want a blow up doll,dont fancy my chances tho lol

Tanya.
20-12-10, 09:29 AM
Few things sims 3 games and a printer, every thing else on my wish list are things like deoderant lol
I'm going to cry if anyones bought you the pressie me and Luke have got you lol

I've also changed my mind what I want for christmas...Baby to stay put and stop trying to come out would be fab :thumb:lol

paddy quinn
20-12-10, 09:35 AM
i want a blow up doll,dont fancy my chances tho lol
haha

dougie_boi
20-12-10, 09:59 AM
hahalmao

MattBrown
20-12-10, 10:05 AM
Ive had 15% of my new KTM lol

Would also like my grandad back, but thats not happening:(

Health is the most important thing to us, nowt else can replace it.

Hoochie
20-12-10, 10:38 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<reminds me of this....LOL :d

Hoochie
20-12-10, 10:38 AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<reminds me of this....LOL :d

claire6069
20-12-10, 11:32 AM
i just want a nice day out of it all, mainly for alfie, even though i've just caught him tryin to stab the cat with a balloon stick lol

wwmnw
20-12-10, 11:59 AM
i right big old dinna, with the family
^ That, but my sister is in London and my mam is at work on the afternoon/night.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2asv8wMR0JTMgXqwpNbSUe05HOrDDy yrGOq-9N8pEteNw6ukZ

TeddyThom
20-12-10, 12:18 PM
A nova that works with no problems??

bmw156
20-12-10, 12:28 PM
a nice set of avo's for the chevette.
yehkthanks

Hoochie
20-12-10, 12:32 PM
Just a nice peaceful day, no kids killing each other over who sits where or who holds the remote control, the dog not slamming thr cat into every available wall/door and dinner turning out good!! :)

Welsh Dan
20-12-10, 01:05 PM
I know what most of mine are lol. The ones I know about are an external HDD and some DVD box sets. I've already had the winter tyres fitted :D

wwmnw
20-12-10, 01:21 PM
I think I'm getting some boots for rugby and a card arrived from my grand parents with a cheque for £150 in. That's all I know of.

Spudly
20-12-10, 06:41 PM
Id love either a winning lottery ticket (few grand would do me as im not greedy) and or a tidy cav turbo:d

reevie1987
20-12-10, 06:43 PM
a new shaver and the england football away top nothing exciting for me

dougie_boi
20-12-10, 06:46 PM
rid of my celica lmao

Lynsey
20-12-10, 06:49 PM
I want Dougie and I to be able to get home to our families without any problems. Something that 's looking more and more unlikely :( Hmph.

Nova_Tek
20-12-10, 06:55 PM
Any of the following will be happily accepted:

- Money
- More Money
- Inner CV's
- Loom
- Turbo
- Some More Money
- Win the lottery (although I am aware this cannot be given as a gift but is more of a Xmas luck thing)

That's all I'm really interested in. As long as I get one of the above or more I'll be pleased lol

Hoochie
20-12-10, 07:12 PM

See Sturge when you get it and want it fitting for a nice price........:)

mowgli
20-12-10, 07:14 PM
I want Dougie and I to be able to get home to our families without any problems. Something that 's looking more and more unlikely :( Hmph.

roads to manc are ok, but jockland is a bit more tricky

Lynsey
20-12-10, 07:46 PM
If he can't get up to Scotland, he's more than welcome to stay with my family for Christmas. Not sure he could cope with me, my mum and my sister though lol he has enough of a job just coping with me!

MK999
20-12-10, 07:50 PM
Not sure he could cope with me, my mum and my sister though lol he has enough of a job just coping with me!

After making the out of context quote obvious... 22 pages lol

Lynsey
20-12-10, 08:06 PM
He'd be so lucky! He definately kanded himself the ugly duckling lol

Bubba
20-12-10, 08:15 PM
ive now decided i want a ladyfriend...even if its only for meaningful overnight encounters

Mike
20-12-10, 08:18 PM
ive now decided i want a ladyfriend...even if its only for non-meaningful over priced overnight encounters

lol

mowgli
20-12-10, 08:55 PM
If he can't get up to Scotland, he's more than welcome to stay with my family for Christmas. Not sure he could cope with me, my mum and my sister though lol he has enough of a job just coping with me!

i thought jocks didnae do christmas cos it was english & went for the hogmanay instead

Lynsey
20-12-10, 09:00 PM
He loves it :thumb: he's not big on Hogmanay though :confused: perhaps it's because he's been a southerner for six years!

mowgli
20-12-10, 09:02 PM
hogmanay..... only the scots could have specific names for a piss up

blue_peg_16v
20-12-10, 10:28 PM

the cavs 4x4 will get him there, as long as the pratts that dont know how to drive in snow havent blocked the roads

Bubba
20-12-10, 10:42 PM
the cavs 4x4 will get him there, as long as the pratts that dont know how to drive in snow havent blocked the roads

you trust a setup made of cheap milk chocolate? lollol

Connor
20-12-10, 10:58 PM
My debts to be cancelled lol

blue_peg_16v
21-12-10, 12:07 AM
you trust a setup made of cheap milk chocolate? lollol

tbf id trust front wheel drive, never got stuck yet and scared heather with the depth of snow i took her puma through last year she was convinced wed get stuck lol

maddogdaz666
21-12-10, 12:33 AM
i want the snow to feck off so i can pick my new car up!

draper
21-12-10, 03:39 PM
me and the missus have bought each other commitment rings (side stepped marriage like an expert there !!) and she's bought me a toolbox.

apart from that ill make do with the plentiful supply of drink etc coming my way ;)

Andy
21-12-10, 03:49 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrjAEcwwKuAJ6jODU_f_UA0CnOSO6xe dZx-kWj5ulJDM9iDqMQEw
Im easily pleased

mowgli
21-12-10, 03:54 PM
me and the missus have bought each other commitment rings (side stepped marriage like an expert there !!) and she's bought me a toolbox.

apart from that ill make do with the plentiful supply of drink etc coming my way ;)

i'm sorry, but what rings???????? surely they are engagement rings???

engagement(and commitment) rings are like paper doilies, they look pretty, your mum approves, but they actually don't do a sodding thing...apart from being a decent projectile when you have a row......

draper
21-12-10, 03:54 PM
jager FTW

draper
21-12-10, 03:56 PM
i'm sorry, but what rings???????? surely they are engagement rings???

engagement(and commitment) rings are like paper doilies, they look pretty, your mum approves, but they actually don't do a sodding thing...apart from being a decent projectile when you have a row......

there are definatly NOT engagement rings, they can be called 'keep the missus queit for a while rings' for all i care lol

although im amzed i even bought it her after she put £2ks worth of jewellery in the canal when we broke up earlier this year

Andy
21-12-10, 03:57 PM
she put £2ks worth of jewellery in the canal when we broke up earlier this year
Postcode??

Andy
21-12-10, 03:59 PM
http://www.aussiesapphire.com/assets/images/sieve02.jpg
hmmmmmmmm......................lol

Hoochie
21-12-10, 04:00 PM
but they actually don't do a sodding thing...apart from being a decent projectile when you have a row......

I LMFAO at this..........which reminds me i need to go look for mine before the cat does...:d

mowgli
21-12-10, 04:03 PM
there are definatly NOT engagement rings, they can be called ' i'm sadly mistaken if i think it'll keep the missus queit for a while rings' for all i care lol

although im amzed i even bought it her after she put £2ks worth of jewellery in the canal when we broke up earlier this year

i hope she was drowning a cat at the same time, or it really was a waste.... i assume the home contents insurance paid up ok...... broken bog window & tipped the drawers out etc.......

draper
21-12-10, 04:08 PM
fortuantly i set the future plans in stone when we got back together, no marriage and no kids

couldnt claim as she didnt tell me untill 7-8months down the line what she had done

Jack
21-12-10, 05:18 PM
People who get engaged amuse me. Whenever people tell me that I ask "oh thats nice, when's the date?" .... most of them look at me like Viking II just erupted from my anus. "Oh we're not getting married" THEN WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU ENGAGED THEN!

IMO engagement means the bloke has gone down on one knee and proposed, hence the ring. You then sort out the rest of the stuf to get married. Being engaged for no reason is daft, it means you (the bloke) just got severely mugged into buying her an expensive ring so she can pretend to be married when Captain Fugly is standing next to her at the bar in the local club. But if Lance Corporal Big Dick is there you can bet that ring has sod all to do with engagement, marriage, anything except "oh I liked it, it ooked pretty".

/rant. lol

Andy
21-12-10, 05:24 PM
Yep,also some do it as a last chance saloon of forgiveness.
My sisters BF for example.They split up after pics of another lass on their camera emerged,he gave it the whole "i dont know who that is" tripe.Then he cried,proposed (Fukkin spineless fag) and they got engaged.Almost a year to the day ive heard no plans of a wedding or a date.Nor have i seen any engagement rings.Retards.

draper
21-12-10, 05:27 PM
lets not forget the amount of 'engagements' people on jeremy kyle come out with lol

Tanya.
21-12-10, 05:27 PM
People who get engaged amuse me. Whenever people tell me that I ask "oh thats nice, when's the date?" .... most of them look at me like Viking II just erupted from my anus. "Oh we're not getting married" THEN WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU ENGAGED THEN!

IMO engagement means the bloke has gone down on one knee and proposed, hence the ring. You then sort out the rest of the stuf to get married. Being engaged for no reason is daft, it means you (the bloke) just got severely mugged into buying her an expensive ring so she can pretend to be married when Captain Fugly is standing next to her at the bar in the local club. But if Lance Corporal Big Dick is there you can bet that ring has sod all to do with engagement, marriage, anything except "oh I liked it, it ooked pretty".

/rant. lol

Being engaged is far too over rated...been there done that and would rather not do it again for a while! lol

My brother has known has gf about 2 or 3 months and is already talking about kids and getting engaged :roll:

Andy
21-12-10, 05:28 PM
lets not forget the amount of 'engagements' people on jeremy kyle come out with lol
I was just thinking my sister and her bloke would have made Jeremy Kyle contestants with that diarrhoea

Andy
21-12-10, 05:30 PM
Being engaged is far too over rated...been there done that and would rather not do it again for a while! lol

My brother has known has gf about 2 or 3 months and is already talking about kids and getting engaged :roll:
My mate did that a few years back,was with a bird with whom he celebrated silly bollox like "its our 6 month anniversary today....." WTF?! 6 months :tard:
Then he planned to propose after said ghayhat anniversary date.
Ive never laughed so hard in all my lifelol lol lol :cry: lol lol

Tanya.
21-12-10, 05:36 PM
My mate did that a few years back,was with a bird with whom he celebrated silly bollox like "its our 6 month anniversary today....." WTF?! 6 months :tard:
Then he planned to propose after said ghayhat anniversary date.
Ive never laughed so hard in all my lifelol lol lol :cry: lol lol

I used to be guilty of stuff like that lol I'd like to think i've grown up a bit more since then though. I was with the guy longer then 6 months before getting engaged though lol

It would take a hell of along time for me to go down that route again. As soon as everyone found out I was pregnant I was bombarded with questions of "when are you getting married then" :tard: Errrr i'm not thankyou :thumb:

It does make me laugh when you hear of people getting married or engaged only a few months of knowing each other though. Plebs. Who needs a bit of paper!

draper
21-12-10, 05:39 PM
an old mate of mine used to propose to this girl every year on christmas eve, he hadnt even been in a relationship with her lol

mowgli
21-12-10, 05:40 PM
i was listening to a lad at work saying, 'we are going to get engaged in 18 months time' WTF???????

i asked my missus, she said yes, we booked it & within 3 months were wed....admittedly in those days, it was nothing more than donk on the head with a club & drag her off to the cave....but there was no long engagement

Andy
21-12-10, 05:40 PM
an old mate of mine used to propose to this girl every year on christmas eve, he hadnt even been in a relationship with her lol
oh dear.stalker much?? lol

Hoochie
21-12-10, 05:42 PM

Oooohhh bless him.....:)

Tanya.

:tard: What! lol

draper
oh dear.stalker much?? lol

yep, went on for about 3years aswell.

they eventually got together but she just walked all over him - shocker lol

Tanya.
21-12-10, 05:46 PM
I'm currently being kept amused reading my brother and his gf's FB convo

Melissa Aaron Allen (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001246112357) awwww since you looked in my eyes baby i knew you would be mineee xx when i first met you i knew you was the one ....xx we belong together baby and nothing is ever gunna change that ever ...xxxx
Aaron Fraser (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001610611292) awwww i hope soooo babe cus my life is complete with you xxxxx i also love looking into ur beautiful blue eyes they are soooo gawjusss xxxx i loved how we connected asoon as we met xxxxxxxx baby gurl ur mine xxxxxx ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Melissa Aaron Allen (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001246112357) your eyes r georgeouser xxxx

lol

Jack
21-12-10, 05:47 PM
^ 6 months.

mowgli
21-12-10, 05:49 PM
well thats a doomed relationship.......

they'll get engaged when they have run out of daft things to say, then they'll arrange a wedding somewhere exotic, then get married only to find that they've got sod all to talk about of any relevance.

Andy
LMFAO at gawjuss and gorgeouser lol lol lol lol lol
reminds me of this video,makes me laugh so hard the stuff in tard speak lol lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiiLsBbu7hg

mowgli
LMFAO at gawjuss and gorgeouser lol lol lol lol lol

are they internet cats??

Tanya.
21-12-10, 05:51 PM
Tbh it's a step up from his previous relationship, they were together about 2 weeks and he wanted to marry her...she was only 13 or 14. Then he got with this new lass about 2 weeks later :roll:

Hayley
21-12-10, 05:51 PM
No offence to anyones personal situations intended but in my humble opinion.. its relationship, live together, get married then kids. im just old fashioned maybe but id like as stable an environment as possible to bring kids up in. my mate has just had a baby by some guy that fecked off 4 months into the relationship/pregnancy. and so now she has no daddys name on the birth certificate and she is already eyeballs deep in csa paperwork. makes me feel sad for her 3 week old child.

ive got best friends who are planning babies but no marriage which is fine for them but id like to have mummy and daddy have the same surname etc.. blah blah blah.

Dont shoot me for my opinions pls

mowgli
21-12-10, 05:52 PM
nowt wrong with that attitude hayley..... by the way, what is jacks surname, i want to see if it matches or not.... its not bailey is it?????

Hayley
21-12-10, 05:56 PM
nowt wrong with that attitude hayley..... by the way, what is jacks surname, i want to see if it matches or not.... its not bailey is it?????

haha id love to be hayley bailey!!! rhyming surnames rock!!

Tanya.
21-12-10, 06:01 PM
Nothing at all wrong with that attitude and I think it's a lovely attitude to have. Growing up I always wanted the fairy tale ending...the perfect husband, a lovely white wedding, a house and lots of little kiddies but one too many bad relationships ruined that.

Hayley
21-12-10, 06:03 PM
Nothing at all wrong with that attitude and I think it's a lovely attitude to have. Growing up I always wanted the fairy tale ending...the perfect husband, a lovely white wedding, a house and lots of little kiddies but one too many bad relationships ruined that.

oh yeah ive had my bad lot too. been engaged but only when the ring was on my finger did i realise the guy was sooo annoying! haha

Ill still be a kid and hold out for my knight in shining armour....

wait....

wait....

Jack
21-12-10, 06:16 PM
OH HAI :d

Rusty ghay blue armour be good enough?

Hayley
21-12-10, 06:25 PM
you shall do till jonny depp realises that he loves me

mowgli
21-12-10, 06:34 PM
i now know how the titanic's lookout felt.........

Jack
21-12-10, 06:37 PM
i now know how the titanic's lookout felt.........
Wet and cold? lol

mowgli
21-12-10, 06:38 PM
more what was looming ahead, but i'll accept your answer

blue_peg_16v
21-12-10, 07:55 PM
one of my best mates got married 3 months after he met a girl and 5 years on the still married and very happy, bit quick for my tastes though